* If the update instructions continue to appear after installing the app, please close the app and run it again.
It is the world's first blockchain-based COVID-19 digital vaccination certification app developed by the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Blockchain Labs. Blockchain technology is used to prevent forgery and alteration of digital certificates, and sensitive personal information is completely protected by not leaving a record on any server when authenticating the certificate.
Any Korean citizen who is capable of self-authentication by mobile phone can obtain and use a corona 19 vaccination certificate.
*Users who do not have a mobile phone in their own name may have restrictions on the use of some functions (only the certificate verification function is available)
1. Complete privacy protection
-It completely protects privacy by not leaving usage history on the server based on blockchain technology.
2. Submission of digital certificate and verification of counterparty
-Not only can you submit a digital certificate to the other party, you can also verify the other party's certificate through QR scan.
3. Various utilization through the function of providing additional information
-Depending on the user's choice, various additional information other than the fact of vaccination can be provided to the other party.
4. Use as a national vaccination system
-It will be used as a system that can prove not only corona 19 vaccinations, but also all vaccinations.
5. Freely available to governments and organizations around the world
-Provides free global vaccination certification solutions, which are the basis of COOV, to governments and organizations around the world. Through global compatibility, it is possible to prove the presence or absence of COVID-19 vaccination abroad.
1. Issuance and storage of digital vaccination certificate
2. Submit digital vaccination certificate by generating disposable QR code
3. Verification of vaccination certificate by scanning the other party's QR code
4. Provision of additional information other than vaccination facts (name, date of birth, nationality, etc.)
[Disease Management Administration call center operating hours]
1. Representative number: 1339 (free) without area code
2. Operating hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
[Access rights and purpose guide]
COOV requests consent to selective access rights to the camera for the purpose of scanning the other party's QR.
You can use services other than those functions even if you do not agree to the optional access rights.
* This app is available in Korea.