- User-interface follows Action for Blind People guidelines
- Includes TTS (text to speech)
- Uncontracted (grade 1), SEB and UEB reference
- Interactive tool helps you explore braille dots or translate existing grade 1 braille
- Exercise/game: see how quickly you can translate 10 grade 1 words randomly selected from a dictionary of 5000
- List of characters, contractions, punctuation, and their braille dots
- Translate grade 1 words to braille
More coming soon - we're working on features that'll improve the apps usefulness for people with little or no sight.
Dedicated to Syd Smith and Chris Fisher, more info here: http://fiskur.eu/?p=127
Source: FTE. Bibliography: Meneidi, Nemeth
Contact info: Athinas 17 Kallithea, 17673
Tel.: +302109415222 Fax: +302109415271
This is the best tool for anyone who likes to learn more about Braille language Alphabets with more features. It allows you to select from FOUR fun lessons:
- Learning 26 Braille alphabets
- Alphabet matching
- Memorization practice
- Vocabulary practice
A must have! Download it now and start learning Braille language alphabets in four fun ways!
(1)「点字自動翻訳 on the web
Apresenta as seguintes funcionalidades:
- Transcreve texto em Braille para Português e permite enviar SMS com o texto transcrito por meio de uma célula braille virtual interativa.
- Transcreve textos em Português para Braille.
- Lista os sinais Braille (alfabeto, números, letras com diacríticos, Pontuação e sinais acessórios, Sinais exclusivos da escrita Braille, Sinais usados com números e Escrita no contexto informático).
- Apresenta o Guia de Referência do sistema Braille, onde consta as Gráfica Braille para Língua Portuguesa.
- Permite exercitar a leitura Braille, onde são exibidas 10 palavras escritas em Braille e você tentará transcrevê-las para português.
- Permite exercitar a escrita em Braille, onde são exibidas 10 palavras, escritas em português e o você tentará transcrevê-las para Braille por meio de uma célula braile virtual interativa.
A interface do usuário foi desenvolvida com base nos padrões de acessibilidade, o que possibilita seu uso por pessoas com baixa visão ou com deficiência visual total, mas para isso é preciso ativar os recursos de acessibilidade do seu aparelho.
This Dynaread Dyslexia Screening App is specifically designed to assist Grade 1 through 4+ teachers. When a child fails this Dyslexia Screening App test, the student should be invited to perform our Dynaread online Dyslexia Test (15 min) to obtain a full and detailed report. No charge.
ABOUT the App PERMISSIONS: We only need "Network Access" and "Accounts" to allow you to Share with other on Social Media directly from within our App (and only when you choose to do so).
How to use:
1. Point your camera to some text (in a book, a sign , ...) and the camera will automatically capture the text and say it
2. If you cannot hear the speech - check that you have a Text-to-Speech engine on the device that supports your language - English is already part of the default Google TTS engine
For Hebrew : try installing this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2566795
For best reading results:
1. Re-size the rectangle to fit the specific word or words you would like to hear
2. move the camera slowly forward and backwards while keeping the text in the rectangle for best results
Tested with English and Hebrew
- Various factors can cause the OCR to fail: uneven illumination, stylized text, or text without enough contrast from the background. Try to have good lighting.
- Hold the device steady, and be sure the picture is in focus.
- If you need to scan a large block of text or an entire document, consider using a flatbed scanner or a document scanning app such as TextFairy instead.
SAMSUNG DEVICE NOTES
- On Samsung Galaxy devices, you may need to long-press the menu button to set preferences.
- You may get better results if you un-check "Standard focus mode".
- This app is based on an open source project. It's source code is available at https://github.com/rmtheis/android-ocr.
*** Teaches the sounds and shapes of letters with MULTISENSORY games. ***
*** Developed in collaboration with experts in the field of education and reading difficulties. ***
Alphabetics will capture the attention of your child while she or he plays games that teach the shapes and sounds of the alphabet. It is a wonderful app for phonemic awareness and shape recognition!
NOTE: In I Can Alphabtetics Free you will have access to all of the features and games of the full app, but it will be limited to just 3 letters (b, f, m). To have the entire alphabet, look for the full I Can Alphabetics app.
Alphabetics was designed for children who are learning the alphabet. The app is based on a multisensory approach to learning-- incorporating sight, listening, speaking and tactile features—to teach phonemic awareness.
Phonemes are the smallest units of sound in language and are an important step for learning how to read. Children will learn the most common phonemes represented by animal names with I Can Alphabetics.
Alphabetics is the first app of the I Can Suite. It was designed for children aged 3-6, but if your child is still struggling with beginning reading skills, it can be used at any age. For Dyslexia has done its best to assure the effectiveness of the app by consulting scientific and educational experts in the field of dyslexia. We are especially grateful to the mentorship provided by Dr. Guinevere Eden, Immediate Past President of the International Dyslexia Association and Director of the Center for the Study of Learning at Georgetown University.
What is taught:
• The shape and principal sound of each letter of the alphabet.
How it is taught:
• Through a series of simple exercises, children will hear, trace, pronounce and identify the letters. The letters are introduced in 6 small sets. After they complete a series of multisensory exercises, they are quizzed on their understanding before they can move on to the next set of letters.
How parents and tutors can use it:
• Through individualized Progress Reports parents and tutors can follow what children have practiced and learned for each letter of the alphabet.
This app is appropriate to use with children who have dyslexia because, as
Margaret Byrd Rawson, former President of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA), put so well:
“Dyslexic students need a different approach to learning language from that employed in most classrooms. They need to be taught, slowly and thoroughly, the basic elements of their language—the sounds and the letters which represent them—and how to put these together and take them apart. They have to have lots of practice in having their writing hands, eyes, ears, and voices working together for conscious organization and retention of their learning.”
We love getting feedback from our users. If you have any comments or questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 For Dyslexia, S.L.
Enter text in one of 5 languages and hear the pronunciation of the word.
Ability to check how you pronounce phrases
Control pitch and speed of the pronunciations with an easy slide indicator.
Ability to load and save text for future use.
Ability to import text from txt files on SD card
Ability to save sound file of pronunciation of the selected text
Shortcut to an offline multi language dictionary to help translating text.
- Install Adobe Air on your device before launching the app. You can download the latest version of Adobe Air from http://goo.gl/XQL3pW
- App best viewed in landscape mode.
Make Sentences is a fun, interactive language app with scores of exciting features that have caught the imagination of many people who just want to make sentences!
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT MAKE SENTENCES:
~ Construct simple to complex sentences from a collection of words
~ Pick and place words in correct sequence from a given stack of scattered words
~ Training walkthrough
~ Pause and play
~ Set timer and select either sequential or random order of play
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColorsKit
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ColorsKit
Connect with us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+ColorsKitapps/
플래시카드 형식으로 위/아래 슬라이드 제스쳐를 이용하여 아는 단어와 모르는 단어를 구분한 다음, 모르는 한자 및 단어만을 다시 학습할 수 있는 복습 기능이 있어, 나만의 한자 단어장으로도 사용하실 수 있습니다.
또한 한자를 보고 따라쓰거나 한자의 훈음만을 보고 써보는 기능이 있어 쓰기 연습도 가능합니다.
@ 한자 폰트가 깨어져 보이는 경우 원하는 한자 폰트를 /sdcard/data/Hanja/HanjaFont.ttf로 복사하세요. 자세한 내용은 홈페이지 참조 바랍니다.
@ 개선사항이나 문의는 이메일로 보내주세요. 마켓에는 답글을 남기기 어렵게 되어있네요.