○ The Mobile App “Danuri” provides a variety of services and programs aimed at helping multicultural families and foreigners to successfully adjust to life in Korea.
○ The Mobile App “Danuri” is produced and operated by the Korean Institute for Healthy Family in cooperation with the Ministry of Gender Equality & Family.
○ Main Features
1) Multicultural family magazine Rainbow+ (available in 13 languages)
2) Guidebook for living in Korea for foreigners (available in 13 languages)
3) Quick links related to national multicultural family support centers, including maps, contact information, and website information
4) Links to phone numbers of Danuri call centers and other agencies that provide useful information and support to multicultural families and foreigners in Korea
5) Opt-in to receive updated information from the website