Countdown Calendar displays all the events from any of your Google Calendars as items in a countdown list on your dashboard. It allows you to quickly and efficiently see how many days you will have to wait until an event arrives and it will also highlight events that are coming in less than a week.
If you use Countdown Calendar you will always be able to see those special events coming.
Important: This app is a widget, to use it select Apps -> Widgets -> Countdown Calendar and press it down to put it on your dashboard. In order to be able to select a calendar you must have a Google Account that contains some calendars and it must be synced to your Android device.
- Counting down the days until movies or games are released. (shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until holidays. (Australian Holidays are shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until friend's birthdays.
The possibilities are endless!
- View the number of days to the events on YOUR calendars!
- Can place events from multiple calendars (and even multiple Google Accounts) into the one widget!
- Will display repeating events accurately as well as normal "once-off" events.
- Place as many widgets on as many screens as you like!
- Resize the widget so that you can see as many events as possible.
- Click on each event to be taken to it in your calendar.
- Add events to your calendars right from the widget itself.
- Highlights an event when it is only 7 days (or less) away.
- Has an 'Add Event' button allowing you to quickly add events from your calendar.
- Covers as little of your desktop as possible.
You provide the events in a calendar and we provide the countdown. It could not be simpler. Try it today!
Explaining the Permissions
In this app we use only the permissions that we need and I can explain why we need them here:
- Read Calendar Permission: So that we can actually see the events on your calendar to put them in the widget.
- Get Accounts Permission: So that we can see which google accounts are on your phone so that we can know which ones to search for calendars.
- Remote Views Permission: So that we can put data in the widget.
- Internet Permission: So that we can send back automatic bug reports to ourselves when crashes occur resulting in a better user experience for you (because we can fix bugs pronto).
They are very fair and we do not save or store (or even want) your private information. We strive to put you first in all of the Apps that we make.
This is beautiful but very functional widgets set used in everyday life.
It could be used as theme matching bundle as well
as alone standing set which includes:
* Alarm Clocks (Digital and Analog) with hourly reminders
(choice of reminders) and two sets of clock deals
for analog clock
* Weather widget for a given location
(GPS, Zip code or City name)
* Extended weather widget with five days forecast
* Battery level widget with notifications in
the notification bar
* Bluetooth On/Off widget
* Calendar widget
* Camera widget
* Gallery widget
* Sound On/Off widget
* Wifi On/Off widget
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can chose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
1. Current weather info
2. Most used switches
Shortcuts to system switches, including Wifi, Data, Sync, GPS, Bluetooth, Ringer, Brightness, Airplane, etc.
3. Recent calls and messages
4. Recently used apps
5. Keep increasing sidebar themes
Just support Android 4.0+,Tablet is unavailable
More from developer
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
소스는 http://cafe.naver.com/ypt9/662294 여기서 확인해주세요.
액션바 아이콘 추가
액션바 보이기/숨기기 버튼 추가
Special Thanks to 추가
ActionBar 추가, OptionMenu 삭제.
업데이트 체커 추가
버튼 이미지 교체.
도움말 삭제 및 용량 다이어트.
스플래시 시간 설정 창에 도움말 추가.
캐시를 지우고 나서 바로 재시작하도록 수정.
1.메뉴키를 누르면 나오는 메뉴에 바로 네비바 켜기/끄기 버튼 추가.
2.버튼 제스쳐에 화면 캡쳐 기능 추가(재밌어요..!) - /sdcard/galcafe 폴더에 저장됩니다.
3.버튼 눌렀을 때의 이미지 추가.
1. 갤캎앱 설정 추가(메뉴-설정)
2. 카카오톡/카카오스토리로 앱 알려주기 기능 제거(ㅠㅠ)
3. 크레딧 및 이스터에그 추가(찾아보세요~ㅎㅎ)
1, 멀티윈도우를 지원합니다.
2. 화면 회전(가로/세로 화면) 을 지원합니다.
3. 갤럭시 노트(1280*800) 의 화면 레이아웃을 지원합니다.
4. 업데이트 내역 확인하기 창에서 현재 사용중인 어플 버전을 확인할 수 있도록 했습니다.
1. 로딩바 추가
2. 테마 레퍼런스 테마로 변경
3. 캐시 지우기 창의 문구 및 문구 색 수정.
1. 도움말 메뉴 추가(어플 처음 실행시 표시, 이후에는 메뉴 - 도움말에서 보실 수 있습니다.)
2. 어플이 업데이트 될 때마다 업데이트 내역 팝업창 표시.
3. 캐시를 지울 때 확인 창 띄우도록 수정.
- 소스 다이어트
- 메뉴키를 누르면 나오는 메뉴들 수정 (개발자, 앱 종료 메뉴 제거, 캐시 지우기 메뉴 추가)
-네비게이션 바의 홈 버튼을 꾹 누르면 내 카페 화면으로 이동합니다.
(Tip. 버튼을 꾹 누른채로 화면이 이동하면 버튼 밖으로 손가락을 움직인 후 손가락을 떼세요.)
프로요-젤리빈(4.2.2) 까지의 hdpi, xhdpi, tvhdpi 기기.
mdpi와 ldpi기기들은 레이아웃이 잘리거나 늘어날 수 있습니다.
-화면 회전 지원
-네이버Me 내소식 바로가기
-카페 공지 보기
- 사진 및 파일 첨부
-스탭분들을 위한 카페관리 메뉴.
-개발자에게 피드백 보내기
-동영상 및 첨부파일 다운로드 기능.