• Zoom in to high-resolution images
• Prepare your visit with maps and basic visitor information
• Stay current with event and exhibition updates
• Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian
Do you know why van Gogh cut off his ear? Or who is Vermeer’s girl with the pearl earring? With DailyArt app released today, day by day, art will no longer be a secret for you.
DailyArt is a free app that every day publishes one piece of fine art. But it’s not all - with one classic masterpiece a day you receive a short info, a little tittle-tattle about the painting, the artist or the epoque when it was produced. The content was prepared by the specialists so it assures the great selection of works. Everything is written in a light and pleasant way - because art is for everyone, not only for art historians.
Furthermore, every artwork can be enlarged to the full screen, the app provide also the basic info (the title, author, year, technique, current location) about each painting. It is integrated with Wikipedia, so if you became a fan of some masterpiece you’ll be able to quickly find more info about it. And of course, if one art piece daily is not enough for you, you can check what was highlighted in previous days.
"For me, apps like these are a step in the right direction for getting younger generations engaged with art "
- Christina Farr, VentureBeat
"With its superb images and informative biographical blurbs, DailyArt is perfect for those looking to add some culture to their day."
Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
“DailyArt is your daily dose of classic paintings, serving up a proverbial shot of espresso to awaken the inner culture vulture in you”
- Paul Sawers, The Next Web
You only can see the instruction when the internet is connected because of the aim that continuously updating more graphics . You just open the application and get the graphics . The number of instructions is unlimited so we hope that you could usually update to get more favourite graphics for you and your friends .
The main application's function is instructing the objects such as : storks , bowls , fishes , planes , . . . by graphics .
This application has 2 sections :
1. Get list of objects on main screen . To see the instructions of which object , you just click on it .
2. Instructs making object step by step with graphics to help you easily complete the object .
This application is totaly free , you can share with friends, relatives to together make your favourite things with papers .
If you have any questions or new ideas , please contact us by email address : firstname.lastname@example.org . Let's visit http://tyttoot.com/relax/comics/origami_art/default.php webpage to command or ask anything else about your cared object .
Sincerely thank you for your caring about our origami-art application .
tyttoot & tyteam.
Enjoy and appreciate art with 110 masterpieces!
* Contents created by specialists of art education for children.
* 20 episodes including 110 masterpieces from 10 famous artists.
* Beautiful animations and narrations for kids from age 3 to 6.
People who experience art masterpieces as a kid grow to have interest in colors, lights, shapes and even every object around us. [Kids Art Gallery] is created for kids to experience art in a more fun and easy way! The cute little characters dance and play inside the artwork while the narrator recites a rather whimsy poem about the scene. These poems are actually written by kindergarteners aged 3-6. There are also commentaries based on real stories of the artwork to help kids understand the masterpieces.
Hope you and your little ones enjoy the beautiful masterpieces with [Kids Art Gallery]!
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
In Dr. Panda’s Art Class, there’s always something fun to make! Make your own kites and pinwheels and play with them when you’re done. Start spinning that clay, and make a pot, vase, cup or whatever you can imagine. You can even use fruit and create your own little friends, exactly as you want!
With Dr. Panda, you can learn and play! Let those creative juices flow and customize everything exactly how you’d like it!
You can even learn from the game and make your own crafts in real life!
- 6 different crafts to make
- Limitless possibilities! Make everything your own!
- Play with your crafts when you’re done
- Kid-safe: No third-party ads or in-app purchases
- A combination of beautifully drawn 2D art and brand new 3D animations!
- Minimal UI and very easy to play; even the tiniest hands can play on their own
- Plenty of painting and crafting, without any mess or danger!
- Fold your paper in-game, then do it in real life (With adult supervision, of course!)
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.
Add, drag, and rearrange items as needed. Saving capability allows students to return to their work and make revisions, and they can share their final work via e-mail.
Users can send their finished timeline to their device’s camera roll or email it as a .pdf file to friends and family.
Created with classroom use in mind, this tool allows users to create their own profile to store their work, making device sharing easier for students in classes which do not have 1-to-1 tablet availability.
This app mirrors our popular timeline web-based interactive, so users familiar with one can easily adapt to the other. In fact, the two are so similar that users can send their editable .rwt files to an email address and then open their timeline right in the online tool!
The app is available at no charge to AI students and faculty. Download the app now and stay connected with the Art Institutes!
* Secure PIN based login (No username or password required)
* Connect to your coursework, faculty and classmates
* View your assignment due dates and add to your calendar
* Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
* Keep track of your grades and view instructor feedback
* Easily contact key university support staff
* Keep up-to-date with campus news and announcements
* View past grades and details for future courses
This is a fully functional version of Art History 101 & 102 Flashcards. It has only a few select cards for your evaluation. However, all options and features are active.
This is the Lite version for Art History 101 & 102 Flashcards. The full version has 850 Art History Flashcards to help you master the material to do well in your college level introduction courses on Art History namely Art History 101 and Art History 102.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
If you enjoy our Lite version, you can purchase our full version on the app store.
Try it out!
You will not find ads in our games, as we think ads only take away attention from what's going on inside the game and they do not provide much value to the player.
The game has a few levels. First two are free and the rest you can unlock by an in-app purchase.
* DISTANCE FROM SUN - Drag the planet above to the correct place between the planets below (according to the distance from Sun)
* TIMELINE OF SOLAR SYSTEM EXPLORATION - Place the event in the correct chronological spot on the timeline of Solar system exploration
* FAMOUS ASTRONOMERS - Do you know who was first – Galileo or Copernicus?
* PLANETS SIZE - Place the planet according to its size – smallest on the left
* SEND SPACECRAFT TO THE PLANET - Pick the right planet the spacecraft was sent to
* PLANET’S NATURAL SATELLITES - Do you know which moon belogs to which planet?
Photos and pictures by NASA / JPL / GSFC / ESO
Sound effects by Freesfx.co.uk
NEW! Play this game online right in your Chrome browser:
Join us on Twitter where we always listening:
Remember your knowledge of history in school, from prehistoric times to the modern era, the biography of key figures, battles, important dates and hundreds of essential data that are part of this new App. Download it now!
- Data from each of primordial continents: Asia, Africa, America, Europe and Oceania.
- Description of each of the historical periods of the continents: Prehistory, Ancient History, Medieval, Early Modern and Modern Times.
- Not dozens ... hundreds of historical events with their dates on every continent!
- Information and pictures of the characters featured in the history of each continent.
Have fun with us and check our other fascinating and educational applications for Android devices!
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/onlinestudioproductions and also on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/onlinestudiop
It's due to the process of developing different colors from the colors children use often.
This coloring app helps to choose suitable colors for each picture, so children can draw and color easily and quickly even if they are not familiar with touchscreens.
Children can naturally develop cognitive abilities by coloring!
Be a good parent and help children express their thoughts and feelings as much as they want.
- Variety of neat designs
- Automatic magic coloring pen
- Twinkling stars appear
* FREE Timeline
Whether you are a history student, teacher, or trivia buff, "Timeline - U.S. History" has the tools to open up a new understanding of America's story.
- Start surfing through past events and watch historical moments unfold in the context of an era with an interactive, chronological timeline unlike any other.
- Soak up high-quality historical images and detailed descriptions that paint a lasting picture of each event's significance.
- Branch out to related events, profiles of key players, and micro-timelines of closely connected events from each event’s page.
- Learn what happened on a particular date in history by exploring our updated Today in History feature.
* Featured Collections
Purchase pieces from our Feature Collection to dive further into study on a major U.S. history topic. Each Feature Collection piece provides foundational understanding of a war that has shaped America's destiny.
- A complete timeline lists all of the events related to America’s wars with detailed descriptions and high-quality images.
- Context articles between events provide nuanced understanding of the progression of events and the motivations and strategies at play.
- Bonus content includes letters from historical figures, descriptions of war technology, and detailed biographies of major players.
Writers: Nathan Alexander, Alex Gratzek
Editor : Mikaela Kingsbury