An hiking tour guide application that allows you to explore a variety of cultural resources; the application features a variety of Geo brands, including stories of history, culture, and ecology of villages, including geographical traits and landscapes of UNESCO World Geological Park Jeju.
During hiking, you can check weather information as well as ebb and flow by course based on Sanbangsan, Yongmeori coast Geo-Trail, Gimnyeong & Woljung Geo-Trail, and Suwolbong trail regions, the representative geological attractions on Jeju Island, including the Geo-Brand, which is designed with the motif of geological resources of Jeju Island.
The Geo-Brand is a general term for regional products that include properties of various cultural resources in geological tourism.
Geo-Trail, map information, current location information, key point pop up functions
Key point story telling
Geo-Trail main weather information
Provides information about the nearby Geo-Brand using GPS
• Geo Food
Local food made of using ingredients grown in Jeju Island with motif on geological traits of geological attractions.
• Geo House
Information about geology-themed lodgings with the motif on geological resources, such as guest houses and summer camps of the geological village.
• Geo Info.
About an information center that introduces and promotes the Geo-Brand of each geological village as well as the key attractions of the world geological park.
• Geo Farm
About branded local specialties and small processing food of the core geological village
• Geo Activity
About hands-on experience programs of natural environment, history, culture, food of geological villages
• Geo Gift
About creative souvenirs, which are designed based on geological forms, shapes, and property of geological attractions
• Bookmark: You can store your best Geo-Brand in the App.
•Community: Tell us about your own experience of geo trails and the Geo Brand.
※ The application includes services that require connection to mobile applications; therefore, if you're not connected to Wi-Fi, you may be charged access fees.
1. While hiking nearby a road or a mountain path, we recommend that you use the application in a safe place.
2. Please refrain from hiking or visiting the Dulle path in the night time.
3. You may experience errors in GPS location information depending on telecommunication and device conditions. Please check in advance trails/the Dulle path and actual trail courses to ensure safe mountaineering.
4. Please note that the GPS function of the application consumes battery power fast.
※ You may use the content by visiting the Jeju Geo Park homepage at (www.jejugeopark.com).
- Service Language: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese
- Service Area: Jeju Geo-Trail
※ Provided by: Jeju Tourism Organization