With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
AutoVoice is an advanced Tasker voice control system that leverages the power of having a bluetooth headset in your ear. Find more about it here: http://goo.gl/lOjRp
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
Here you'll find a great collection of apps that will make your life easier than ever before!
More info here: http://joaoapps.com
You'll also find ready-to-use Tasker projects, profiles and tasks that take advantage of what the AutoApps can offer.
The in-app purchases in this app will be made with the account that installed the app. So if you want to purchase stuff from a secondary account, install this app from that account. :) Let me know if you have any issues with this.
You can choose to subscribe to AutoApps or buy every app separately. AutoApps provides access to all 20+ Auto-plugins for $1.35/mo as well as exclusive access to Alpha apps not yet ready for primetime, like AutoXBMC and AutoYouTube. Alpha apps are apps that I started developing but are often very incomplete or may not work at all, so please don't expect to get fully functional apps from these. They are just a perk that I make available for subscribers instead of keeping them on my hard-drive like I have done until now :)
The AutoApps are typically available to purchase separately for between $.99 and $3.99, and as you start to expand your Tasker automation, you'll certainly be coming across more of them. Each AutoApp plugin provides extended access to APIs offered by Android and various software platforms, directly in to Tasker. There is a growing Google+ community of thousands of members that provide support and how-to guides to help you when you need it.
Subscribing to AutoApps is entirely optional, each Auto-plugin is still available for purchase with a free trial in Google Play. As well as being an affordable way to try out multiple Auto-plugins at once, subscription to AutoApps is another way to say thank you and support further development.
If you have a problem regarding any purchase you have made within AutoApps, please contact me directly so I can quickly figure out what's wrong and try to fix it ASAP. :) Thanks in advance.
Special thank to Simon Hoffman for creating the Google Play video. Check his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sY2wDQTzphxB2Z1Q8t9Sw
Automate Your Life!
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Learn how to do everything in the video here: http://joaoapps.com/autoinput/
As featured on:
Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10/15/autoinput-joaomgcd-tasker-plugin-automating-taps-swipes-text-entries/
Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-apps-and-games-week-botanicula-and-more?pg=8
Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autoinput-plugin-automates-almost-any-app-no-root-needed-20141017/
El Androide Libre: http://www.elandroidelibre.com/2014/10/autoinput-el-plugin-que-amplia-todavia-mas-las-posibilidades-de-tasker.html
You can try out the full version of AutoInput with the built-in 7 day trial. You need to sign in to Google+ to enter the trial so that it stores your trial date on Google's "Cloud Saves" server. You can just set all sharing settings to private if you're concerned about privacy when signing in :)
AutoInput is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoInput doesn't require your device to be rooted! :) It does require Android 4.3 or above though.
You can use AutoInput to click on-screen buttons, or to write some text in text fields of any app. You can even retrieve text from other apps. This enables a WORLD of new automation possibilities in other apps!
→ changing any app's settings at will from Tasker!
→ replying to hangouts without needing to touch your phone!
→ toggling GPS on your phone without needing to be rooted!
With this, AutoInput will allow you to make your existing apps better by making them work just the way you like it.
And if your device is rooted you can try out the "AutoInput Root" feature that allows you to simulate ANY input on your screen. You first record your input by actually touching and swiping your screen and then replay that input with AutoInput, which will faithfully reproduce everything you did.
AutoInput has known limitations: you can't simulate clicks inside web views, which means you can't click links on web pages in most browsers and other Web based apps.
From now on, when you ask yourself "can I automate this app with Tasker?", the answer is "you probably can with AutoInput"! :)
Get started here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
As seen on
★Life Hacker: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-create-custom-voice-commands-with-tasker-and-aut-1282209195
★Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/07/18/sorry-commandr-latest-autovoice-updates-voice-commands-will-absolutely-blow-mind-video/
★Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-free-automation-tasker-and-autovoice-part-1
★Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autovoice-tasker-plug-in-blows-commandr-out-of-the-water-20140721/
☑ Add custom voice commands to Google Now
☑ Takes less than 1 minute to set up a cool new voice command
Create a new Tasker profile->Set the command filter->create task->done!
☑ Bluetooth headset compatibility
Works with most bluetooth headsets!
☑ Start recognizing with a swipe up of your home button
Simple way of starting voice recognition from anywhere, so voice commands are always easily accessible
☑ Start recognizing from Tasker
Setup complex tasks with multiple voice commands or start recognizing in specific situations. Your limit is your imagination!
☑ Super flexible setup for super powerful profiles
With many custom variables to use, it's never been so easy to react to voice commands! http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
☑ Redirect all phone audio to your Bluetooth headset
Yes, all sound from your phone can be on your little non-A2DP bluetooth headset!
☑ React to your Bluetooth headset buttons in Tasker
Use the regular call making buttons on your headset to do stuff in Tasker! May not work on all headset models
☑ React to the ambient noise around you
Create a baby monitor, or a clapper. Noise has never been more fun!
☑ Free trial
You have 7 days to try out the unlocked version of AutoVoice for free! After that it'll revert to the locked version, limited to 4 character commands
☑ Awesome video showing the kind of stuff you can do with AutoVoice
The locked version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
The app unlock may not work if you have Lucky Patcher, Freedom, or possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoNotification is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
See how to get started here: http://joaoapps.com/autonotification/
With AutoNotification you can create notifications in Tasker with the following characteristics:
- Text (Can be a really long text in Jelly Bean)
- Ticker Text
- Small Lower Right String
- Small Lower Right Number (may be rendered a bit bigger than the string on some devices)
- SubText (Secondary notification text)
- Message on receive (you can react to messages in an AutoNotification profile)
- Message on Touch (you can react to messages in an AutoNotification profile)
- Message on Dismiss
- Url to open on Touch
- Icon (URL of a custom icon; local or web URL)
- Id (Notifications with equal Ids will overlap eachother; useful for situations where you'd only want the latest status update, e.g. your battery level)
- Priority (controls how high on your notification list it appears)
- Make Persistent
- Dismiss on Touch (true or false)
- LED Color
- LED On (time the LED is on)
- LED Off (time the LED is off)
- Vibration (vibration pattern on receive; generate one here: http://goo.gl/svMXG)
- Picture (big picture URL for Jelly Bean notifications; local or web URL)
- Max Progress (max value of a progress bar)
- Progress of the progress bar
- Indeterminate Progress bar (true or false)
- Share Button
- Button 1, 2 and 3 (custom buttons that you can react to in an AutoNotification profile)
- Label 1, 2 and 3 (labels for the buttons)
- Icon 1, 2 and 3 (icons for the buttons)
Lite version restrictions:
- Title and Text are limited to 5 characters
- LED color will always be red with 100ms on and off time
- Vibration not supported
- Custom sounds not supported
- Messages you can react to in an AutoNotification profile are limited to 2 characters
Get the full version in-app.
Like mentioned above, you can react to notifications in Tasker using the joaomgcd command system. Check out how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas
Demo of an interactive notification: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br050i8uGiY
Demo from www.pocketables.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nboZy3kBBY
Tips for using lists with AutoNotification: http://goo.gl/CmrRI
To create an interactive notification that copies the word "test" to the phone's clipboard, follow these steps:
- Add an AutoNotification notification action in Tasker (new Task -> Plugins -> AutoNotification)
- Set any of the fields above that you can react to (like Message on Touch) to "copy=:=test" (without the quotes)
- Create a new profile and add an AutoNotification condition to it (New Profile -> Condition -> Plugins -> AutoNotification)
- In the message filter write "copy=:=". This will make this profile activate with every message that has the "copy=:=" expression in it.
- In the corresponding Entry task add a Copy to Clipboard action and set the text to %ancomm. %ancomm is one of the variables available in the Entry Task of an AutoNotification profile and is any text to the right of =:=
- Done. Now "test" is on your phone's clipboard
In AutoNotification, the default variable names for its messages are:
- %anmessage for all of the message
- %anpar1, %anpar2, %anpar3, etc for every word on the left of =:=
- %ancomm for all text to the right of =:=
With this command system you can do anything you want in Tasker from your custom notification.
Notification Interception only works with Android 4.3+
You can use Tasker variables to do this, so this makes it possible to do stuff like you see in the video where you can see apps being launched by voice commands.
You can also query the apps you have on your device and do what you want with the results. You can, for instance, create a custom app launcher menu like you can see in the video.
Please read the AutoLaunch FAQ if you're having any trouble launching apps: http://joaoapps.com/autolaunch/faq/
Lite version is restricted to interacting with 20 of your apps. You can get the full version by unlocking it with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autolaunch.unlock
Before leaving any negative feedback, please send me an email or put a post on the joaomgcd Google+ Community so I can try and help you first. It's much easier for me to help you directly than through Google Play reviews. I might miss the reviews, because there's nothing alterting me to new ones, so it will be much faster to contact me directly.
Check out AutoLaunch's home page for more info: http://joaoapps.com/autolaunch
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
- Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.
It will let you run Cloudpipes pipes on specific conditions from Tasker.
This app requires both Tasker AND Cloudpipes to be installed.
With this plugin you can select some conditions in Tasker, when triggered, can run a pipe in Cloudpipes. This can be a very powerful was to transfer your files.
See how to get started with AutoContacts here: http://joaoapps.com/autocontacts/
Also, check out this video to learn the basics on AutoContacts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GJqsgzy6I
With AutoContacts you can get lots of info on your contacts.
Start by using the Tasker action "Plugin->AutoContacts" and writing a name in the "Name or Nickname" field. Then you can use any of the AutoContacts variables to call, email, sms, or anything else you want to do with the info. You could navigate to a contact's home address, or open his website on a browser. You could even create a notification when his birthday is near. It's up to you what you do with your contact's info!
These are some of the variables you get when you query your contacts:
%acname - Contact Name
%acnickname - Contact Nickname
%acnumber - Contact Phone Number
%acnumbertype - Contact Phone Number Type (Work, Home, etc)
%acemail - Contact Email Address
%acemailtype - Contact Email Address Type (Home Work, etc)
%acaddress - Contact Physical Address
%acevent - Contact Birthday, Anniversary or other
%aceventtype - Type of the event in %acevent
Total time spans can be useful to find out the total number. For instance, you could write "Anniversary was 542 days ago"
%acdayssinceevent - Total Number of days since the event first happened
%acmonthssinceevent - Total Number of months since the event first happened
%acyearssinceevent - Total Number of years since the event first happened
Cummulative time spans can be useful if you want to write stuff like "Birthday happened 12 years, 2 months and 15 days ago".
%acdayssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of days since the event first happened
%acmonthssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of months since the event first happened
%acyearssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of years since the event first happened
%acdaystoevent - Total Number of days to the next time this event happens
%acmonthstoevent - Total Number of months to the next time this event happens
%acyearstoevent - Total Number of years to the next time this event happens
%acdaystoeventc - Cummulative Number of days to the next time this event happens
%acmonthstoeventc - Cummulative Number of months to the next time this event happens
%acyearstoeventc - Cummulative Number of years to the next time this event happens
%aceventday - Day of the month this event happens
%aceventmonth - Month this event happens
%aceventyear - Year this event happens
%aceventweekday - Day of the week this event happens
%aceventweekdayname - Name of the day of the week this event happens
%aceventweekdayshortname - Short Name of the day of the week this event happens
Free version is limited to 20 contacts. If you want to unlock the full version, you can do so with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here:: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocontacts.unlock
* When Tasker provide this feature, this app will be of no use. :)
* In here, I wll call an app created by exporting Tasker's task/project as Takser kids app
- How does it work?
Takser and its plugin exchange some data each other. If you add a plugin action in your task, then it means some data(Android call it bundle) are stored in Tasker's task (source) file. If you create a Tasker kid "As App", then those plugin data are also included in your kids app.
This plugin zips your files and then converts into Base64(just think it as readable texts) format. Those binary-to-text data are stored in this plugin's bundle(data). When you run this plugin action, it takes those bundles from Tasker or your kids app. Finally this plugin reversely converts into binary and unzips it.
- Where do the files go?
For example, if you insert your *local* click.mp3 file into your kids app, then an end-user of your kids app will have it in **(sdcard)/Tasker/factory/your.apps.package.name/** folder with its same name. So when taskering for Kids app, you have to enter its path like above.
- Two big limitation
1. In Tasker, **1 plugin action** couldn't have more than **50k bytes** bundle (from my trial-n-error results). If you add a file/folder having greater than ~50k, Tasker says "Plugin Data Too Large error".
2. I tried various file sizes and finally got results that max. size a Tasker project can have is about **420k bytes** totally. Sorry :(
Above limitation is from Android OS(Binder Transaction limit) and partially Taskers itself(With 1M file, I could import the project and run it successfully, but on exporting it As App, Tasker failed silently.)
- My resoultion is here.
1. If your kids app is to have only one file/folder having smaller than ~50k, you can add it using "Plugin Action" in Tasker. So try to add file/folder using it if you are doubt. If greater than ~50k, this app will notify of it. As a success, you can have only one Plugin Action. It's simple.
** Why ~50k not 50k? This 50k limit is about a bundle, not original file. Bundle is of zip-n-base64-ed form. so two sizes are not same. If file is a compressed format like mp3, jpg, then bundle size is generally a little greater than original file size.
2. If your files' size is greather than ~50k, you have to run this app on Android launcher, not on Tasker. Then it creates Tasker **project** XML file into your local **(sdcard)/Tasker/projects/package.name/filename.prj.xml**. Import it in Tasker and use created task. You may have many divided plugin actions and tasks in this project. Its for getting over Android and Tasker's limitation.
If you run the task named as "package.filename", then the others will be sequentiall called automatically. This app will internally check files' existence. If not there, it will create files. It in there already, it just passes.
- Sample Task
If you run it on Launcer, it provides an additional sample task. It's ony for example.
Please remember that you don't have to call first task(named as "packname.filename") everytime your kids app runs. File existence checking etc are not necessary except first run of app. Sample task may be helpful.
- (Error: Task doesn't exist)
After importing created Tasker project file, if you run task first, you might see "Task doesn't exist" error. Because imported tasks are not stored in Tasker DB yet, you have to exit and re-enter Tasker.
- Banner Ads
This app has a banner ads. But the end-users of your Tasker kids app are not exposed to ads, they can't see any laucherable activity.
It will not work without Magus full version!
It require with Magus version 1.07 and up
Please do not send low ratings if you don't know how to get it to work,
just contact via email please! It really works but needs Magus main app!
This plug-in allows to:
Magus from Tasker profiles and actions.
That's it - Have fun!
NOTE: The app is not compatible with with version 0.6.21 of OpenVPN for Android please use a different version.
Simply use the regular Android share menu and choose AutoShare from the list and the Subject, Text or files will be sent to Tasker where you can do what you want with them! On the corresponding Enter Task you have several variables available:
- %assender (contains the sender app's package name; the app that shared to AutoShare)
- %assubject (contains the subject of the share)
- %astext (contains the text of the share)
- %asfile1, %asfile2, %asfile3, etc (contains path to files shared; can be accessed in tasker as an array named %asfile)
With the AutoShare command feature you can easily tell Tasker what you want to do with what you are sharing. For instance, use the "copy" command in a profile and in the corresponding task, copy %astext to the clipboard. Then share with the AutoShare Command and choose "copy" from the dropdown list, and whatever you shared will be available on your device's clipboard
You can also create an Android Share menu from within Tasker with AutoShare, with the Subject, Text and Images of your choosing.
- Intercept shares to other apps and replicate them in Tasker, where you can tweak them at your will or use Tasker variables to make them dynamic.. Watch this video to fully understand it: http://youtu.be/4QPi56Brqsg
Example uses (all these commands are free-form; you are free to come up with any command you'd like):
- Share to Clipboard: copy any share-able text to your phone's clipboard instantly
-Share to multiple social networks simultaneously: Share to AutoShare with a "social" command, in Tasker popup a window to input your personal comment then with AutoRemote (http://goo.gl/uJSce) send that to Zapier which in turn instantly posts it on Facebook, Twitter, etc! :)
- Add urls to your read-at-home list: Share urls with a "readathome" command and open those urls when you get home on your phone or even on your computer with AutoRemote (http://goo.gl/uJSce)
- Alter text any way you like before sharing it to another service: share anything with an "alter" command, and trim text, or alter it in any way you like and reshare it with another app via AutoShare
- Add Sharing sending and receiving abilities to your StandAlone apps
- Add items to your todo list: share any text with a "todo" command and add it to a list in Tasker
- Share when at home: Want to remember to share that special photo when you get home? Simply set a Wifi-connected profile connected to an AutoShare Task and when you get home you'll be reminded to share the photo instantly
Note: Lite version is limited to only receiving and sharing the Text field. You can purchase the full version in-app.
(Tested only on Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, and Nexus 5 so far.
There may be many bugs, cause I haven't tested on other devices.
Please let me know if it doesn't work on yours.)
Use your android device as a personal CCTV.
It will take and send photos periodically to your Picasa web albums,
and you can browse them later.
The only thing you need is a Google & Picasa account.
* limits *
- you may have to setup your Picasa account before use.
- taken photos will have same size as your device's screen.
This is an application for backing up files on sdcard through Dropbox.
You can choose any files/directories on your sdcard to be synced with remote directories on Dropbox.
Sync can be started immediately with included widget button,
and can also be scheduled by the time and days of week you want.
*** current limitation:
Only files existing on the sdcard are synced.
That is, it's not a full 2-way sync.
This is due to the ambiguity of locally deleted files and new remote files.
*** if 'Sync in progress' appears and nothing happens:
Check if there is a 'dropspace-synclock' file on the root of your sd card.
If something goes wrong while syncing,
(eg. crash, network connection loss, or task manager terminated the process accidentally)
this file will not be deleted automatically and will prevent further syncing.
Just delete it, or reboot the device.
* Localized in: Korean, German