Baby monitoring with smart phone, companion animal CCTV, AYEAYE which can be used as home CCTV. A baby monitoring app that lets you stay alone and rest assured. Artificial intelligence image recognition technology automatically notifies the guardian's smartphone when a baby comes in or out of a designated area (eg, when a bed goes off, when a veranda enters, when it gets close to a fan area), when it moves or makes a sound. You can install the AYEAYE app on your smartphone, which you do not use at home, so you can check your baby anytime, anywhere.
With just 3 minutes of app install, I can help you with more comfortable parenting. 1. Install AYEAYE app for CCTV smartphone and Guadian's smartphone respectively. 2. Please log in the same Gmail from the apps of the two installed devices (Then, CCTV is connected to the guardian phone). 3. Check the internet Connection. 4. Please select CCTV mode for one smartphone and viewer mode for another smartphone. 5. Start AYEAYE!
1. Real-time monitoring function (Wifi, LTE Internet connection)
2. When using in motion detection mode - When the baby moves, the guardian phone is notified immediately.
3. When using in sound detection mode - If sound is detected on CCTV, guardian phone will be notified immediately.
4. The image will automatically be uploaded to the 15 GB storage space in conjunction with the cloud storage space of the Gmail you are signed into.
5. You can talk with your baby by pressing the microphone button on your mobile phone.
6. You can turn the CCTV smartphone light on in dark.
7. If your CCTV smartphone battery is low, you will be notified of a charging request on your guardian phone.
8. Prevent CCTV from dying in battery saving mode of CCTV smartphone.
9. You can turn on and off notifications at any time.
When to use?
You can leave your baby alone, do the housework, go out, or relax.
When you're wondering if your pets are alone in the house, check out your pets with the app.
You can also use it for home security if there is no one in the house.