SketchAR is a fully-fledged tool for teaching drawing using augmented reality, machine learning, and neural networks.
This app is for those who have always wanted to create something but couldn't. Step by step lessons will enhance your drawing skills.
In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
- If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone which supports ARCore.
- For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
- A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
- Uneven markers. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
- Keep the markers visible for your camera.
- Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS IS A BETA VERSION*
* There are many types of Android devices, and the app works well on most of them.
We are working hard on bringing you the best possible product with augmented reality. If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org