And can launch App,Shortcut,Widget,Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
--Swippppe: Simply one swipe and all you wanted are there. It’s simple and handy.
--Toogggles: Toggles are those icons you can tap and your phone settings change accordingly.
--Favorite apps: Your phone knows you better than friends; Free Swipe best. By studying your habit, Free Swipe is able to present the Favorite apps at the right place for fast visiting.
--Boost: Easily and simple to boost your phone faster and faster.
--Flashlight: Simple and fast to open flashlight, let the light around with you.
--Wallpaper: Random wallpaper recommendation. Meet your favorite one in next drag.
Do stay tuned for greater update yet to come!
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
- All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- Save battery power
- PC keyboard layout (DIY)
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Your help in translating the app is welcome. Send me an e-mail If you want to lend a hand !
☆ Material Design interface
☆ Basic add, modify, archive, trash and delete notes actions
☆ Share, merge and search notes
☆ Image, audio and generic file attachments
☆ Manage your notes using tags and categories
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Notes shortcut on home screen
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Google Now integration: just tell "write a note" followed by the content
☆ Multiple widgets, DashClock extension, Android 4.2 lockscreen compatibility
☆ Multilanguage: 30 languages supported: https://crowdin.com/project/omni-notes
It lets you 'tune' aircraft navigation Very High Frequency Omni-direction range (VOR) beacons via a worldwide database and allows you to select and track a VOR radial to or from the VOR station.
It also optionally shows you your cross-track deviation in metres.
- Bendix/King KI-208A face
- Worldwide VOR navigation database (downloaded on first use)
- Digital CRS and distance to station indications
- Option to display cross-track error
- Filtered and smoothed display - no jitter or jumping!
- Support for portrait and landscape screens
- Support for multiple screen resolutions
This is the free version of the app. It is supported by ads and has a five minute time limit. Upgrading to the paid version removes both of these restrictions.
IMPORTANT POINT 1 - Please ensure you have an active data connection when starting the app for the first time as it will attempt to download the radio navigation database.
Don't use it until you know its working!
Until a GPS fix is obtained, or in case of GPS fix being lost, the VOR on/off indicator will be shown and the distance to station will show ----
Tuning a station
Use the app menu to select 'Tune NAV'. You will be presented with all the VOR stations within 200 nautical miles of your current location. Selecting a VOR will tune it up. Hit your devices 'Back' button when you have selected your desired VOR.
Finding out which radial you currently on
The first thing to remember when trying to find out which radial you are on is that all radials are from the station. The indicator is able to show you which direction to track to the station but this is not directly which radial you are on (it's 180 degrees out). To centre the needle and find the radial you are currently on, rotate the instruments compass card until
the needle centres with a FROM indication.
Finding out your current bearing to the station
Sometimes it is necessary to obtain your current bearing to station. To obtain the bearing from your current position to the station, rotate the instruments compass card until the needle is centred and the TO flag is showing.
Flying a specific radial
Sometimes it is necessary to fly along a specific radial to/from the station. In this case, first select the radial you wish to fly by rotating the instruments compass card to that radial, ensuring the TO/FROM flag is in the correct sense. The VOR needle will then indicate to you which direction you need to move in order to intercept your desired radial. If the needle is to the right, fly right. If it is to the left, fly left. Upon approaching your desired radial, the needle will close into the centre. Each dot indicated on the display is 2 degrees, so the needle will start to move when you are within 10 degrees of the desired radial. You should begin to turn onto a desired course, which matches your radial so that your aircraft heading matches the desired radial when the needle is centred. You will need to compensate for wind appropriately.
Displaying X-Track deviation
You can display you current cross-track error in metres by toggling the menu option. This will show you the number of metres left or right of track when you close to less than 1km of your desired radial
For further information check out http://www.wikihow.com/Navigate-Using-a-VOR
If you like this app, please try my other aircraft/flying related apps!
I'm a professional software engineer, part-time android developer and passionate private pilot so would love to hear your thoughts, feature requests and bug reports
Do NOT install if you don't know what OmniROM is or if you don't have OmniROM installed.
I am not the developer of OmniROM. Don't send me feature requests!
Post them on http://jira.omnirom.org/
Now be free to show your camera photos and videos to anyone.
It does not delete or encrypt images or videos. It just hide it from the gallery or any other photo viewer app.
You will still be able to access your photos/videos through file explorer, even if it is hidden.
It also hides newly received images or videos by WhatsApp.
It doesn't read your WhatsApp messages or any of your personal data.
So be free to use this application.
Note: This app is in beta version, please report any bugs, feedback or issues to Notion Digital.
This constant sum is called Magical Constant or Magical Sum, while the number of numbers for each row and column defines the so called order of the Square.
Magical and mathematical properties of Magic Squares were acknowledged in China, India and the Middle East thousands of years ago, spreading up in Europe. They were known as Kamea in Hebrew.
In his De Occulta Philosophia, Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa wrote about the magical virtues of seven magical squares of orders 3 to 9, each connected with one of the seven Planets. Agrippa’s Magical Squares entered in the Western magical tradition and they continue to be used even today in differents magical paths - from Cerimonial Magic to Wicca.
Kameas are usually used as a pattern upon which to construct Magical Sigils, intended for use to call Spirits of differents kind or as powerful Talismans. Those Sigils represents the essence of the Formula they bring cyphered.
Kamea Sigils is an App for Android(TM) to draw yours Sigils in a tap.
Just choose the order of the Square in accordance with the planetary powers you want to tap in and type the Formula you want to cypher. You can then customize the Kamea Sigil, choosing colors and thickness.
Then save your Sigil and add it to your Sigil Gallery to view it later.
- NEW: Export Sigil! in the View Sigil screen (Gallery -> Choose Sigil) just tap the Export Sigil icon to save your Sigil on a PNG file, then transfer it on your PC, print it or share it!
- Create your Kamea Sigils easily: choose the kind of Magic Square, type the Formula and you’re done!
- Customize your Kamea Sigil: choose the color for the Square lines, for the background and for the Sigil; choose the thickness for the lines
- The Sigil is created by traditional cyphering process, each letter of the Formula being converted in a cipher from 1 to 9 and then traced on the Magic Square, beginning with a circle and ending with a stroke
- Save your Sigils to view them later on Sigils Gallery
- Check the About screen for information and to get the links to Kamea Sigils FB fanpage and G+ profile
- Localized in English and Italian
- ICS look and feel
Stay tuned for more features!
With this app you can easily install and remotely view and control your ELRO C703IP.2/C704IP.2/C803IP.2/C903IP.2/C904IP.2/ C705IP with your Smartphone or tablet.
From wherever you are*! Use this APP for quick installing and viewing one camera at a time.
SkipLock is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right. Forget about trying to use Tasker or Llama for this. SkipLock is way easier!
"SkipLock is one of the best applications we have ever tested here at Cult of Android, and we strongly believe that it should be a standard feature on every Android device. Best of all, the application itself has been coded to perfection, which makes it a pleasure to use, and most of the time you don’t even realize it’s there..." - Cult of Android
*** This app is installed as a trial by default. The app is fully functional for 4 days, then you can convert it into the unlimited version with an in-app purchase. There is no separate version or extra download.
SkipLock is the successor to Unlock With WiFi. Major improvements have been made. Here is a full explanation of why I made it a separate app: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/. If you bought Unlock With WiFi within the last two months, please contact me and I will either refund your purchase or give you a free copy of SkipLock.
Some of the features in SkipLock:
- Pattern and face unlock supported on rooted devices
- Completely redesigned Android 4+ user interface
- No background service = less memory usage and more reliable
- No status bar icon required (but it’s still an option). Tray-only notifications also an option.
- If you have notifications enabled, you can tap the notification to instantly lock the device
- Automatically turn on/off wifi
- Automatically turn on/off bluetooth
- Automatically turn on/off sync
- WidgetLocker integration
- Low memory usage and minimal impact on battery life
- Can save your battery if you let it automatically turn off wifi, bluetooth, and sync
- Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
- Support for the Galaxy S 5 is only partial at the moment. The fingerprint scanner is not supported. Only patterns work in root mode, but PINs and passwords work in non-root mode.
- Only passwords or PINs are supported on non-rooted devices
- If your employer enforces a password policy on your phone, the app won't work. This is the case for many corporate Exchange users. If your phone is rooted, you may be able to avoid this problem.
- This app doesn't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
- The app doesn't unlock when connected to Bluetooth LE devices. Only regular Bluetooth devices.
- Motorola Skip or Dots may not work correctly when SkipLock is installed
- Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
- To uninstall, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work.
- SkipLock is not compatible with TimePin or any other app that controls the lock screen, except for WidgetLocker.
Please read the FAQ before you install this app http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/eula. It's pretty standard stuff.
additional feature in full version:
1. no ad bar.
2. more clear message when send notes.
3. import notes.
4. more reliable.
1. write note.
2. share note with numerous ways.
3. save your note as soon as possible to protect your data security.
4. export/import notes.
5. search note.
Google Tasks sync
Swipe! And Play your tasks just like your music app.
Play2Focus, shows your priorities of tasks on your smartphone perfectly.
Sometimes you have to face difficulties of managing your todo-list
Unexpected issues rush you frequently and it's not easy to update the todo-list every-day, every-hour.
Every GTD app requires users to update and modify due-dates one by one. You have to open calendar and reschedule the deadline. It bothers you and if you skip this step the GTD app will just show you wrong list on your screen.
That is one of the references to develop our new GTD app, Play2Focus. It is designed to revise your order of priorities and status of tasks very easily through just simple swipe gestures.
It makes you to focus on the most important task only without any diffusion because Play2Focus’ adjusting main screen reflects your actual priorities of tasks by itself.
How to use Play2Focus.
It is very simple. If you want to do something now, just ‘Play’ this task and focus on it.
You want to postpone it now? Then just swipe left to 'Pause' and focus on it later.
- Intuitive swipe gestures.
To the left or to the right. (Swiping further, it will show you a different action)
- Simple status
You can play, pause and complete your tasks instantly. No other complicated things needed.
- Easy to recognize
Customizable (color, icon, and name) and visualized context enables you to distinguish the purpose and priorities of your tasks immediately.
You will never have experienced a task manager like this!
Download Play2Focus now and get a whole new level of GTD application.
It give you more flexible settings. So you can change SwitchApps do what you want.
1. SwitchApps Application (Download it first)
1. Changeable action of 1-click.
2. Changeable action of double-click.
3. Changeable action of long-click.
5. Multitouch features and Soft Buttons feature can be enabled at the same time.
4. Changeable action of Swipe Left (Multitouch feature).
5. Changeable action of Swipe Right (Multitouch feature).
6. Changeable action of Swipe Down (Multitouch feature).
7. Changeable action of Swipe Up (Multitouch feature).
8. Auto light up bright option when screen turn on.
9. Hide SwitchApps icon when on fullscreen.
10. Show half of icon when idle.
Action list of 1-click, double-click and long-click
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Hide SwitchApps
7. Application Shortcut
Action list of multitouch features
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Previous Running Application
7. Next Running Application
8. SwitchApps Settings
9. Hide SwitchApps
10. Application Shortcut
Tips & Ticks
you can disable double-click action for better response time of 1-click.
SwitchApps, the next level of your multitasking experience on android operator device.
It will change your way of switching between apps easier and faster way.
Let’s forget about the old and various steps before you get to the other apps
1. Quickly switch between apps
2. Swipe to close app
3. Closing all apps by just one click
4. Double click icon to open favorite application menu and you can customize what you need
5. Quickly settings menu - WiFi, Mobile network, Bluetooth, Sound, Airplane mode, Screen brightness and Auto-rotation lock
6. Turn screen off
7. SwitchApps Icon Customization
1. Swipe left or right, quickly switch running applications.
2. Swipe down, quickly open SwitchApps settings.
3. Swipe up, quickly go home.
4. 2-finger long press, hide SwitchApps in notification bar.
Soft Buttons Feature:
It's designed to replace multitouch features for easy to use in a single hand. So, if you enable this feature, all of multitouch features except 2-finger long press will be disabled.
(enable/disable Soft Buttons feature from SwitchApps Settings)
1. Long press on the icon to quickly go home.
2. Double click icon to show Soft Buttons.
3. Press left or right arrow to quickly switch running applications.
4. Press screen off icon to turn screen off.
5. Press setting to open SwitchApps settings.
6. Press middle circle to directly go home.
1. Android 2.2+
How to uninstall?
In case of you allow SwitchApps to turn screen off, you can't uninstall it with normal step.
Just uninstall it through SwitchApps settings.
Please Note… the purpose of this app is to make you access to many apps in the simple “switching” system.
Don’t worry about the complicated step, because SwitchApps is just too simple to use.
Keywords & Tags: Task Switch, Task Switcher, Task Manager, App Switch, App Switcher, Virtual Button, Floating App, Easy Touch