*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
My Electrical Calculator contains following 39 Calculators:
• Ohms Law Calculator
• Voltage Calculator
• Current Calculator
• Resistance Calculator
• Power Calculator
• Single Phase Power Calculator
• Three Phase Power Calculator
• Single Phase Current Calculator
• Three Phase Current Calculator
• DC HorsePower Calculator
• Single Phase HorsePower Calculator
• Three Phase HorsePower Calculator
• DC Current (HP) Calculator
• Single Phase Current (HP) Calculator
• Three Phase Current (HP) Calculator
• Efficiency (DC) Calculator
• Efficiency (Single Phase) Calculator
• Efficiency (Three Phase) Calculator
• Power Factor (Single Phase) Calculator
• Power Factor (Three Phase) Calculator
• Light Calculation
• Luminous Intensity Calculator
• Luminous Flux Calculator
• Solid Angle Calculator
• Energy Cost Calculator
• Energy Storage Calculator
• Star to Delta Conversion
• Delta to Star Conversion
• Inductive Reactance Calculator
• Capacitive Reactance Calculator
• Resonant Frequency Calculator
• Inductor Sizing Equation
• Capcitor Sizing Equation
• Resistance (Series) Calculator
• Resistance (Parallel) Calculator
• Inductance (Series) Calculator
• Inductance (Parallel) Calculator
• Capacitance (Series) Calculator
• Capacitance (Parallel) Calculator
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
• Multiple options for Calculating each values.
• Automatic Calculation of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Multiple Units are provided for each parameters for conversion purpose.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculators.
Most Comprehensive Electrical Calculator
Electrical calculator: You are able to calculate the most important electrical sizes. You can calculate the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical charge, electrical work and electrical current.
Electrical circuit: You are able to calculate the current in parallel circuits (both total and partial), the voltage in series circuits (both total and partial) and the resistance in parallel and series circuits.
Electrical formulas: You can see the formulas for the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical work, electrical current and electrical charge.
Electrical engineering Books: You can see a list of the best books and buy them.
Electrical engineering E-Books: You can see a list of the best e-books and buy them.
Other calculators: You can also calculate the battery lifetime, the stored energy in a capacitor, the inductance and the capacitance, the output voltage of a voltage divider.
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student it will helps to learn.
Note: Electrical engineering covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio frequency engineering, and signal processing.
Best tool for school and college! If you are a student this app will help you to learn electrical engineering, electronics, electromagnetism and physics.
*Resistors Color Code
*Easy to use
It will help you calculate the force of a jack, the required resolution of an encoder for precision, the instruction for a variable speed controller and also calculate the average and maximum speed of a mobile. (Trapezoidal speed profile).
It has several preferences units pressures, distances, speeds ... (Menu button)
The application is free and available only on smartphones.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case of problems or bugs.
Control your homework.
But also provides the opportunity for school tasks or exercises to design .
Enter all values of the given task, click calculate, done.
Color graphics facilitate the assignment of terms to the respective gear sizes.
( From v1.04 for tablets , from v1.05 for all devices)
The following values can be calculated with appropriate default values :
- Module ( free , non-standard DIN 780)
- Pitch circle diameter
- Tip diameter
- root diameter
- Tooth height ( Fräßtiefe )
- Number of teeth
- Head Games (factor 0.167 is fixed)
- No support for inch. Calculations only in millimeters!
- The factor 0.167 is predefined by the head game.
- Pi is assumed to be 3.14 .
- No consideration to DIN 780
- As of version 1.05.1
"Gingerbread" and "Honeycomb" is no longer officially supported,
but this version remains available until further notice for older devices.
this means: no translation and no new features for version 1.05.1
Caution! This app is not suitable for production use . It has been designed only for training and school.
For industrial mechanic , machinist , tool makers , machine builders , technicians and students.
With "Math - Multiplication table" your child will love math and improve multiplication and division skills. Learning Multiplication table for kids will be really fun!
The game "Math - Multiplication table" consists of 11 levels based on modern methods of teaching multiplication table. It helps to develop the speed of calculation.
"Math - Multiplication table" will become a really good math helper for adults as math workout and brain trainer. Playing the game you’ll learn multiplication table and get the math skills which will be of use in everyday life!
Languages: English, Russian, German
Required Adobe Air 3.1+
Keywords: multiplication, division, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, math, arithmetic, school, elementary school, calculation, mental math, mental arithmetic, games for children, math for kids, math workout, math help, numbers, elementary math, fun games kids, math skills, math trainer
You only have to write formula, and curve will be displayed in a customizable chart.
You can choose minimal and maximal abscissa (by default it is set from -5 to 5).
It is possible to display derivative function, so you can see both f(x) and f'(x) curves.
If you click on "VALUES" button, il shows all values between selected bounds.
It can replace your scientific calculator !
Examples of possible functions :
f(x) = 5x+3
f(x) = 3x^2 (equivalent to 3x²)
f(x) = 4cos(π-x)
f(x) = tan(cos(x))
f(x) = ln(x+10)
f(x) = exp(-3x) (exp is exponential function)
f(x) = xsin(x) - 6/x
- add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
- convert fractions in decimals,
- simplify fractions
- compare fractions
- find the lowest common denominator
- fraction trainer, to learn fraction calculations
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn arithmetics and calculations with fraction numbers.
Note: A common fraction consists of an integer numerator, displayed above a line (or before a slash in this app), and a non-zero integer denominator, displayed below (or after the slash) that line. Numerators and denominators are also used in fractions that are not common, including compound fractions, complex fractions, and mixed numerals.
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." - famigo.com
A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.
Have you ever wanted to be the "king" of something? Of course you have! We want to show you that mathematics is far from boring. It's awesome! It's fun! It makes sense.
Don't lollygag around on the web or with other dull "learning" apps. You just found what you were looking for. A professional brain trainer, one that is both efficient and fun to use.
Strengthen your mental abilities, improve your ability to stay concentrated over long periods of time and sharpen your perception skills.
You won't regret it.
We guarantee, if you make it through the entire plan you'll be better than you've ever been. Pinky promise!
To name just a few of the categories available:
» Powers & Roots
» Average & Median
» Smallest & Largest
An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com
Search categories: math games, quick calculation exercises, brainiac, math for kids, brain workout, brain fitness, games for children, math tricks, math for kids, math reference, calculation games, free puzzles, kids games, smart games, solitary games, free games, IQ exercises, math workout, math help, education game, brain teaser, numbers, logic games, kid games, elementary math, mind game, free fun game, math help, fun games for free, fun games for kids, rain exercises, IQ tests, math skills.
★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20