Narda Lepes and Microsoft artificial intelligence allow you to recognize the vegetables you did not know and learn more about all of them.
How to choose, store, prepare and combine vegetables and fruits. Also its origin, seasonality, botanical information, world recipes and much more.
Connect with the plants from a more relaxed place. It is what we have to consume the most, we already know that. For that you have to become a friend. We hope that with this tool you get to know them and include them in your day-to-day life.
Come + Plantas also tells you about botanical families, because knowing who is a cousin of whom helps you combine the flavors. We chose to use illustrations to make it a light and agile app. Based on Microsoft Azure, the application is in the cloud and through recognition with artificial intelligence allows you to discover and learn what to do with those vegetables that you have never seen or do not know the name.
The goal is to cook intuitively, so that we know how to improvise and feel safer when making something rich, using technology for good and reconnecting with the original. Half of your plate must always be vegetable. Eat + plants.
HOW DOES IT WORK
• Check in each day to see a different vegetable of the season. You can explore that vegetable or discover others.
• To discover new vegetables, look for them by name in the search engine or if you are in front of one that you don't know what it is, you can point the camera of your cell phone so that Microsoft's artificial intelligence recognizes it. So you can go hunting to discover new friends in your kitchen.
• Once chosen, a file with data on the plant will open, when you slide to the right the information will appear: botanical family to which it belongs, origin, varieties, in which part of the country it is harvested, what is the best time of year to eat it, tips to prepare it, preserve it and with what it looks good.
• For those who want to know more information about each vegetable on an expert level, more nerdy, we have the option "See more", which includes more tips, curiosities and data about that vegetable.
• You can save the tips to consult them later and you also have the option to share them on social networks. They are accessed through the option "My saved tips" located at the bottom right of the main menu.
• Includes information on more than 90 vegetables belonging to 30 different botanical families, each identified with its background color. This means that, for example, all those with a violet background, combine well with each other when preparing them.
• It's like that, we have to eat more vegetables, but it has to be rich and it has to be simple. It's just cheering up, but having some clear clues helps. The idea is that every day we know how to make our meals more delicious. Rich and on the side of good.
• You are invited to this new way of connecting with vegetables, learning from them, all we ask is that you share the information with others. For the Come + Plantas chain to continue.