*XPERIA ARC - 4.0.1.A.0.283 LT15i Generic global 2.3.4 ROM (tested)
*XPERIA ARC - 4.0.2.A.0.42 LT15i Generic global 2.3.4 ROM (tested)
*Only tested on stock kernel
auto-mount USB memory on XPERIA ARC!
just plug your USB memory on USB-OTG cable!
you can access USB memory "/sdcard/usbStorage/"
작성자: K(2012년 1월 4일)
xperia neoで動作 子供のデジカメ、USBホストケーブル、このソフトを使い、デジカメから直接neoのmicrosdにコピーできました。 アクセス許可もUSBストレージの読み書きのみです。
작성자: PrOnGsSs(2012년 1월 3일)
★★★★★작성자: manfredRO(2011년 12월 27일)Brilliant application One of the few things my Xperia Pro still fell short at was the non-hotswappable microSD card. Even with a massive 32GB storage card I found myself in need to insert another with different content Now I can use my LiveDock or an USB OTG cable to acces data from my other devices, e.g. to upload pictures from camera to Picasa, or stream endlessly music to a DLNA player. Thank you, you made my day.
작성자: MysteriousDiary(2011년 12월 19일)
Great app Works also with the galaxy nexus and stock 4.02 rom.
작성자: Dule(2011년 12월 8일)
Works with custom kernel!!! Works on custom kernel ([KERNEL][NEO][upd. 12/nov] Inteks Kernel Clean OC V15 4.0.2.A.0.42) Xperia NEO. With stock kernel don't work for some reason. Firmware 4.0.2.A.0.42. Thanks for a great app.
작성자: Павел(2011년 12월 3일)
Всё работает. Отличная прога, я как раз думал, что надо такую написать и вот наткнулся. Автоматически маунтит флэшки при подключении, быстро и удобно. Разве что можно добавить побольше настроек: вдруг я подключил кард-ридер с несколькими карточками, например?
작성자: Tharindu(2011년 12월 2일)
Great work... This is a great app and a must for xperia. Tried on xperia neo and works totally fine with no issues.. This is the only user friendly app we can find on android market for mounting usb storage devices with xperia neo/arc.
작성자: Paolo(2011년 11월 5일)
Perfect Installed on a xperia neo, ca-157 Nokia usb otg cable. Mount of usb disk is perfect but the App search for mount also usb mouse or keyword...
작성자: carlos(2011년 11월 4일)
xperia neo gran aplicación!!!Funciona tambien en el xperia neo
작성자: Gauti(2011년 10월 24일)
Works Great!! Does what it says!! Great Job
Frustrated by the lack of mass usb storage mounting in your android device? Well look no further. Now you can. You'll now recieve standard android notifications when you connect your device via usb. Mount and unmount with ease.
And as an added feature now you can automatically mount your sd card. Just plug your device in and up comes the file window on your computer. (this feature can come in handy for any rooted device)
---- ATTENTION ----
This will only work on rooted devices and requires a kernel that has the ums enabled. For Xoom users this means a kernel like Tiamat <= 1.40) For other rooted devices enjoy automount.
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK SPACE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size.”
Why does my device should be impersonal? What is inside? How data are intertwined, and how are they related? I do not want to consider about my device as just a set of data. I want to see its inner essence and soul.
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
My Device Storage Analyser displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe.
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Application tested on:
● Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
● Samsung Galaxy Note II
● Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL
● Samsung Galaxy S3
● Samsung Galaxy S4
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 4
● Samsung S5660
● Asus EEE Pad TF101
Keywords: disk usage, diskUsage, device, SD card, internal storage, external storage, app2SD, manager, explorer, free space, device info, infographics, visualization, mode, user, baobab, disk radar, scanner, device storage analyser, Note 10.1, Disk Radar, Filelight, windirstat, treesize, sd card widget, sdcard0, sdcard1
The application does not use the USB Host API, so it can also run on older, 2.x devices. Because of that however almost all functionality (except for the listing of USB devices) requires root (superuser) access, and a recent version of busybox installed!
The application needs a device that has USB Host (or USB OTG) functionality. Most modern high-end devices have this ability. Check the documentation and specification of your device (this functionality is usually called USB OTG or USB Host)
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 (Hummingbird) based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 (Snapdragon) based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Hummingbird / Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1450298
- Snapdragon / HTC phones: http://sven.killig.de/android/N1/2.2/usb_host/
Note that these drivers might require skills to install, and may damage your phone and void your warranty!
More info about this application at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468531
USB OTG cable
USB Storage device (flash drive)
USB host mode enabled with mount supporting build or use of the app Stickmount
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
*** The development of Clean FileManager is supported by advertisement. But removing the AD will cost you less than a coffee! :) ***
• Holo Light and Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S4)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
A note from @agirardello our chief developer: at present this app does NOT support Root access, LAN, Dropbox or Google Drive integration. However, these features are already planned, so please support our work with constructive feedback and reviews :)
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 19 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Discount event for the TwomonUSB launching celebration!
Purchase TwomonUSB with 10% discount:)
Smart device becomes a monitor by connecting it with PC via USB!
The Convenient Connect TwomonUSB
TwomonUSB is now released.
Now, use TwomonUSB which is simple and fast.
Tablet and computer can be used as a dual monitor easily by connecting with TwomonUSB.
TwomonUSB is stable while using since it is not affected by the network.
TwomonUSB provides the fast video play with Average 40 frames/sec of smooth display output.
※ Before the Purchase
Connection is available only when PC program and USB driver of smart device are installed in PC.
Any of the following three content in this app if you can not run properly.
One. Windows 7 + system display two or more + Number of monitors connected to the computer currently(All of the conditions applicable)
Two. Two. If you use a USB monitor (DisplayLink driver is in use)
Three. Installing the Windows OS environment, the Virtual Machine
"Installable on: : Support for Android 4.0 or later devices"
Interoperable OS: Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8 & 8.1 32/64bit
If you need instructions or detailed information of the product, please visit the homepage.
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR DEVICE, PLEASE DO NOT RATE
It is not supposed to work on every device. If it does not work, please report (with log) here -> http://goo.gl/h6JTN
☆ See list of confirmed working devices: http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/confirmed-devices/
▌ IMPORTANT - ROOTED devices ONLY!!
What is rooting? Read here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
▌ "USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them." - Wikipedia
▌Features [ Open Menu -> Settings to enable or disable. ]:
• Automatically start app on device connect [ See FAQ below ]
• Automatic mount [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ ]
• Mount and Unmount drive with a single click
• Full NTFS support! (FAT, Ext2/3/4 also if kernel supports)
• exFAT support! [ See FAQ to enable ]
• Notification when drives mounted!
• Load modules required automatically (from /system/lib/modules)
• Option to enable utf-8 mode (if kernel support)
• Automatically open the mounted drive [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ ]
• Media scanner triggered on mount [Active media scan in Donate version]
• One click debugging [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ below ]
• No Ads!
▌What phones are supported?
☆ Confirmed: http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/confirmed-devices/
Any phone in which kernel supports USB Mass storage (stock OR custom kernels OR with appropriate kernel modules)
If it works on your device, or you know of kernels or modules please give the details here -> http://goo.gl/h4xGl
☆ List of modules and kernels can be found here -> http://goo.gl/NXVEL
Please note that this app is an "Helper" app.. it will not magically make your kernel support USB Mass storage!
▌What are the requirements?
• root (su binary)
• supporting kernel / kernel modules
• USB OTG cable ( or direct card reader, see this kickstarter project and support them -> http://goo.gl/LPPrB )
☆ I will not be held responsible for any damage to your device. Do not use for a long time, u may risk burning the device chip/motherboard due to the voltage supply in host mode.
See -> http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/faq/
If still not working, send me debugging data (one-click for donate version)
If still something does not work, mail me. I cannot reply to feedback!
[ Translate to your language -> http://tinyurl.com/otg-translate ]
Greek - Nianios Romanos
Russian - Igor Nedoboy
Ukranian - Alexandr Tobolin (Toz1k)
Hungarian (Magyar) - Varga Zsigmond (Sigismund)
Italian - walpis
German - Patrick Oberdorf
SEO: usbotg, usb , otg, mass storage, mount, drive, NTFS, ntfs-3g, usb host, stickmount, shardul,
The app was made for CM9 users on the Samsung Galaxy S. It is reported to work on the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Samsung Galaxy Note as well.
It does NOT work on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and most likely it will not work on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 also.
The CSV export writes to the folder: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/de.dinardo.android.device.manager/files/devices_n.csv
The export format changed slightly, so files exported prior Version 1.1.0 cannot be imported.
If you have a long-term or frequent data cable with plug SD card troubles, then please use the USB Sharp, USB Sharp can
Allow you to eliminate more trouble!
* Mobile phones and computers sharing a wireless router must be the same
* Only in Share UI through a browser interface to shared files
Has the following features:
**** Convenient and efficient file sharing
* Support WIFI file sharing (can achieve upload, download, delete, create folder manipulation)
* Support for file and folder sharing (via email, Bluetooth)
**** Convenient, efficient management documents
* Support for file and folder sorting (by name, time, size, file type)
* Support for editing files and folders (available to copy, cut, delete, rename, compress (zip), unzip (zip) operation)
* Support Select All and Deselect All operations;
* Support for audio and video, built-in player
**** Convenient and efficient text editing
* Support for text copy, cut, paste, replace
* Support for external files to copy and paste text
* Automatically select encoding text documents
*** New Text File (default encoding is UTF-8), pictures (by the camera) and folders
*** Support for Simplified Chinese, English
**** Off device for the root
* Support to obtain root privileges (to modify file and folder permissions to read and write)
USB Sharp Supported file formats:
Plain text:. Txt
Image:. Png. Jpg. Jpeg. Gif
Video:. Mp4. Mov. M4v .3gp
Audio:. Mp3. M4a. Aac
Web:. Htm. Html. Xhtml
In this App you can see this topic.
1. How Do I Turn on Mass Storage on My Blackberry
2. How to Activate Mass Storage in a Blackberry Curve
3. How to Connect a Phone to Mass Storage
4. How to Enable Mass Storage on a Flash Drive for Xbox 360
5. How to Enable USB Mass Storage Drivers
6. How to Enable USB Storage
7. How to Hook Up an HTC Evo to a Computer
8. How to Transfer Files From a PC to a MyTouch Slide
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : usb mass storage enable
- Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- Auto-detect & install BusyBox
- Network Connectable (FTP, SFTP, SMB/Samba/Windows/Lan/WIFI)
- Cloud connected (multiple accounts)! (Box, Dropbox, Drive)
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Smart Folders that scan for different types of media (Videos, Photos, Music, Downloads)
- View Pager directory navigation (swipe right to go up a directory)
- Superuser/Root ability to read/write system folders (and JB 4.2 user folders)
- Disk space heat map shows where your biggest files are
- Browse or extract from most common archives - Zip, Tar, TGZip, BZip2, 7zip, RAR
Features to come:
- Offline file structure cache, will remember which files you have in different places without needing to connect
*PLEASE NOTE: OpenExplorer is in Beta. There are still several bugs. If you do not wish to experience these bugs, please do not download this app. If you would like to help me find these bugs, please email me or cooperate with me on GitHub (https://github.com/BrandroidTools/OpenExplorer/). Please remember bad ratings help nobody.
Fixed root/system operations
Updated Portuguese, French & Russian
Allow custom OAuth settings
Fixed Root crashes
Removed Google Analytics
Bugfixes with sorting, refreshing, heatmap, external SD
Google Drive support! (new permissions required)
Box & Dropbox integration (with multiple account authentication!)
7zip & RAR extraction support
Prompt before copy overwrite
NFC - Beam your clipboard
Passive root operations
Many concurrency improvements
File operations serialized
Large heap requested
Reverted Action Bar menu icon on older devices
Updated German, Spanish, Russian & Dutch translations
Downloads scanner improved
Fixed Clipboard crash
Fix "Add new Server" crash
Other bug fixes
Fixed server settings deletion bug
Scaled other icons
Light&Dark Theme Tweaks
Added scaled version of some icons
Changed Zip Icon
Fix thumb scaling
Add Ukrainian & Chinese to Language preference
Server settings moved to persistent storage so they don't get deleted if you uninstall
v200 - 12/21/12:
Bookmark View UI Updates
JB 4.2 USB Updates
SearchView update to all devices
Fixed "Select All" crash
/system remounter for rooted users
JB 4.2 (rooted) updates
Themes reworked! There are now 4 themes to choose from: dark, light, mix, and pinstripe
Jellybean expanded notifications for operations
Donate added to menu
Improved device scanner - USB OTG
Bugfix for when your last viewed path was a network path
Updated Russian, Japanese & Turkish translations
Fixed settings restart bug
Added Text Wrapping
Switched to stericson's RootTools for root thread management - root should work better
Send/Share + Rename fixed
Notification Tweaks & Fixes
Preference Layout Improvements
Settings reorganized and updated to be more standard
Zip files are navigatable
System activities now appear in action bar for zip & text files
Added "heatmap" operation for determining relative folder sibling size
Fixed Networked folder selection bug
Show multi-select checkmarks by default
7" Tablet (aka Nexus 7!) tweaks
New List/Grid item border/background
Jellybean-style default app selector
Added search back in as menu option
Fixed file operation notification crash (due to theming)
Re-enable Google TV (do not update if you are on Google TV)
*MAJOR UPDATE* - first official build of new Brandroid Tools team!
Switch to ActionBarSherlock
Dark/Light Theming Support!
Wireless USB turns your device into a full-fledged network drive which you can access from any Windows PC, Mac or Linux box.
It works at the full speed that WiFi offers - but you don't need a WiFi network because Wireless USB will create one for you if needed! Simply connect to the WiFi network Wirelesss USB creates for you from any other computer and you can access your phone or tablet anywhere...
Keywords: filesharing, wifi storage, wireless computer connection, flash drive, sdcard, hotspot transfer, zeroconf, ftp, server, autodetection, off grid, secure, independent, WiFi, no Internet connection, file transfer, beam files, sync devices, network storage