Enjoy the most relaxing chakra healing audios that exist. This chakra healing app is completely free - there are no ads, no in-app purchases and no premium version. This is completely free and will remain free forever (and yes, I will continue to update this app).
Why I am offering so much for free? Because I want everyone to have access to these audios. I'm currently finishing a MSc. in Computer Science and I did this as a side project. After a few days of working on this, I realized that I wanted to make it as good as I could - so I did! This app ended up being exactly what I imagined it to be.
Now: Before installing the app, bear in mind that all the audios need to be downloaded from my server which takes a couple of seconds (they are all around 9 megabytes each). Nothing is streamed - everything is downloaded automatically to your phone.
The app also comes with many quotes that I enjoy related to meditation, relaxation, etc.
And more importantly, it comes with over a dozen audios for helping you balance your chakras. As you know, the 7 chakras are:
1. The Root Chakra. This chakra influences your connection to the Earth. When it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. If you feel nervous very often, your Root Chakra is probably weak or closed.
2. The Sacral Chakra. This chakra influences your emotions and sexuality. When it's open, you see sex as a healthy activity and when it's closed or weak you might feel anxiety or might not even like to think about sex.
3. The Solar Plexus chakra influences your self esteem. If you have self-esteem issues, then it's likely that your Solar Plexus chakra is weak or closed.
4. Your Heart Chakra influences your relationships with others. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly. You form strong relationships with people at home, work and in your community.
Your Heart Chakra is weak or closed when you have trouble connecting with others and you frequently feel alone.
5. Your Throat Chakra influences how you communicate with others. If you often feel like you have nothing worthwhile to say, or if it seems like others don't really pay attention to what you say very often, it's very likely that you Throat Chakra is weak or closed.
6. Your Third Eye Chakra influences your sense of intuition and your clarity of purpose. If you often feel confused or lost, then your Third Eye Chakra might be weak or closed.
7. Your Crown Chakra influences your connection to your Higher Self. If you often feel alone and like there's no purpose to your existence, your Crown Chakra might be weak or closed.
Note: This was just a very brief description of the chakras. There is a lot more information available online.
More about the App
Each chakra audio lasts anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, with most of the guided audios lasting only ten. Besides 7 guided meditations, the app comes with several frequencies for helping your balance your chakras. I recommend that you listen to the guided meditations first and then listen to the frequencies.
Note: Don't use this app while driving or operating heavy machinery. I am not responsible for anything you do while listening to these audios.
Tips for using the app:
1. For the best experience, I recommend that you wear high-quality noise-isolation or noise-cancelling headphones. Some of these audios come with binaural beats which are completely useless if you don't wear headphones. Yes, you can use earphones but then you won't be having the amazing experience that I intended for you.
2. Don't try to heal all your chakras at once. Heal one every day of the week and repeat the following week. There are seven chakras just like there are seven days in the week, do one chakra per day followed by your daily meditation ritual.
3. Some people report feeling nausea after listening to the healing frequencies, this is usually normal, but stop using them if the discomfort persists.
4. If you have any suggestions, feel free to send me an e-mail!