■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.
Data created in this application, by transfer to a PC, can also be a table or graph using Excel.
This app allows you to view all information on one screen, and to be able to see at a glance and the amount of blood glucose and insulin.
This app supports decimal values of insulin (2.5, 3.5, etc).
- Blood glucose levels before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner and before bedtime, you can record seven times a day.
- Insulin, medication records are at breakfast, at lunch, dinner and before bedtime, you can record four times a day.
- You can also record the weight.
- You can enter notes for up to 50 characters. You can write about the content of the diet and exercise and the implementation.
- Enter the numeric keypad can be easier.
- On one screen, the latest measurement and evaluation, chart, list all of the data is displayed.
- The input data can be exported to a CSV file.
- You can import and re-import the exported data.
- Up to chart allows you to view one year.
- Blood glucose data to a chart display can be specified.
How to use
- Press the Enter button to select the item you want to enter the menu, and enter the time and value. That's it.
- If you select a button to display the measurement time display, you can specify the data to the chart display.
- Tap to display the data in lists, the white line drawn on the graph at the appropriate date.
- Tap and long lists of data, you can delete the data.
- Press to delete all data, press the Menu button, you can initialize the data.
- Press the menu button and press export, the data in CSV format (Comma Separated Values) is stored on the SD card. CSV files can be edited in Excel and copied to the PC.
- The export destination, "sdcard / DIABETESDIARY / PXXXXXXXX.csv" is.
- Where to find files on import, export destination is the same. (Sdcard / DIABETESDIARY /)
- You can import the data of "Diabetes Diary Lite". Please copy "sdcard / DIABETESLITE / LXXXXXXXX.csv" to "sdcard / DIABETESDIARY /". Then please import.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
Diabetes mellitus (MEL-ih-tus), or simply, diabetes, is a group of diseases characterized by high blood glucose levels that result from defects in the body's ability to produce and/or use insulin.
In type 2 diabetes, the most common form of diabetes, either the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells ignore the insulin. Insulin is necessary for the body to be able to use glucose for energy. When you eat food, the body breaks down all of the sugars and starches into glucose, which is the basic fuel for the cells in the body. Insulin takes the sugar from the blood into the cells. When glucose builds up in the blood instead of going into cells, it can lead to diabetes complications.
Eating well-balanced meals is an essential part of taking better care of yourself. By eating well-balanced meals in the correct amounts, you can learn to thrive with diabetes.
★ Elegant and intuitive interface
★ Over 100 Diabetes Diet food recipes
★ Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
★ Star your favorites for easy reference
★ Filter menu to sort
★ Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download the Diabetes Diet app and start feeling healthier today!
The Diabetes Diet app is only intended to provide general information, without independent verification of the accuracy of the information provided to it, and the information is specifically not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment by your physician or other health care professional. You should always consult your own physician or other health care professionals about any medical questions, diagnosis, or treatment, especially before trying any diet. Any information supplied to you by the Diabetes Diet app is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty as to its accuracy or safety. Any reliance upon any such information shall be at your sole risk. Any information obtained by you via this app should not be relied upon for any personal, nutritional or medical decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your specific situation. FitKit Apps makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
★ FOOD & DRINK DATABASE: The App is currently available for the UK (3,500+ food & drink photos), USA (2,000+ photos) and Portugal (900+ photos), with the database being expanded all the time.
★ PORTION SIZES: Up to 6 portion photos for each item (perfect for portion control & weight loss!)
★ BRANDED FOODS: Customer favourites, such as Kellogg’s, Domino’s, Danone, Weetabix, Ryvita, Yakult, Dorset Cereals, Innocent, Alpen, Nakd, Ready Brek… and many more coming soon!
★ FOOD & DRINK CATEGORIES: 22 different categories covering Biscuits & Crackers, Branded Foods, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes & Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Eggs & Cheese, Fruit, Ingredients (for cooking & baking), Meals, Meal Accompaniments, Meat, Chicken & Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta & Grains, Sauces & Spreads, Seasonal, Snacks, Take-aways, Vegetables & Pulses and Yoghurt.
★ MY FOODS: Take photos of your own food and add them to a customised list in the App!
★ MEAL CALCULATOR: No need for scales or complicated calculations! Just look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the relevant portion size & add it to the Meal Calculator.
★ INTEGRATED CALENDAR: Store a breakfast, lunch, dinner & 3 snacks per day in the Calendar to keep track of the food & drink you consume each day.
★DAILY TARGETS: Calculates your estimated calorie & nutrient intake and gives you daily targets for carbs, cals, protein, fat & 5-a-day.
★ RECIPE BUILDER: Add components of a recipe & the App will automatically calculate the nutritional information per serving.
★ EXERCISE: Calculates calories burned in a wide range of different exercise and keeps track of your activity in the Diary.
★ DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES FACILITY: For using the App when no Internet access is available (e.g. in restaurants, on holiday, and when out & about.)
★ DIABETES AREA: Log your blood glucose readings and link the carbohydrate content of meals to the insulin calculator.
★ Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
PLEASE NOTE: The App is available for Android phones with OS 2.1 & up, with autofocus camera.
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION? Email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you or improve the App and release a free update. PLEASE USE OUR EMAIL AS WE’RE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO MARKET REVIEWS.
★ Customer Feedback about Carbs & Cals ★
“Perfect in every way! Very, very helpful and professional!!”
“This book has been life-changing for my son & husband, both of whom are diabetic.”
“Helped me realize how the portion sizes I was eating were far too large.”
“This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!”
“A must for diabetics.”
“Very useful for losing weight.”
“Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often.”
“Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting.”
“Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help.”
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Added support to allow for mmol/l Blood Sugar Readings. D e-mailed me on this issue on 2-11-2011. I replied with I will put it on the list of things to do. Five days to put out a software update is not bad. I am sorry it took so long. I hope to add some pill tracking capabilities soon.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. I WANT THIS TO BE A GREAT PROGRAM! If you have any ideas. Please E-mail me. I will do my best to get them done. Please be patient.
Welcome to the Diabetes Tracker.
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
Pro version includes:
• Foods database.
• Filtering entries and statistics by tags.
• Automatic backups to device and Dropbox
• Reminders created automatically after low BG, high BG, or boluses.
• ...and plenty more to come!
BG Monitor makes it easy to manage your diabetes. It has convenient features, like insulin bolus calculation and blood glucose targets that make it incredibly easy to record entries. The elegantly designed interface exposes all the information you need, allowing you to quickly find what you’re looking for. Statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels so you always know how you’re doing. Unlike other diabetes apps, BG Monitor was specifically created to make managing diabetes simple and easy. With BG Monitor, you can take control of your diabetes.
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Food database - store foods' nutrition information
• Carbohydrates calculator - calculate total carbohydrates from multiple food servings.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Help with translations at https://gowong.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=47648
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.bg-monitor.com/
It is a query tool for physicians and other health adequately treating each diabetic patient on hyperglycemia. How often there are more drugs and which one is right?
The App drugs recommended depending on what the doctor choose regarding: Efficiency, Hypoglycemia Risk, Weight, Side effects and Costs.
Diabetes Pharma is based on and closely follows the parameters set by the last Consensus (2012) and decision algorithm for management of patients with type 2 diabetes from the ADA (American Diabetes Association) and the EASD (European Association for the Study of Diabetes .) Diabetes Pharma is the Consensus become App.
The App follows the sequence depending on the patient has HbA1c: always begins with monotherapy, it continues with combination therapy, then Tritherapy and finally multiple doses of insulin.
● on Diabetes Pharma we indicate on each group of drugs which is its physiological effect, advantages, disadvantages and different active ingredients.
● From each active substance you have access to the different trademarks that exist and the data sheet of the Official Agency of Medicines.
● It also has lots of information, such as glycemic targets, key points when treating a patient, etc..
● It also indicates how to start insulin therapy, doses estimating depending on weight.
● It takes account of contraindications to metformin.
● It takes into account the incompatibilities between drugs.
● It stores the different groups of drugs that the doctor is choosing in multiple therapies.
● From the app you can access to Facebook, Twitter and email sharing with peers.
● Diabetes Pharma is interactive, dynamic and easy to use.
● Diabetes Pharma is developed for all Android devices.
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German.
Over 17 million Americans have diabetes with another million being diagnosed every year! If you find those numbers alarming, you’re in good company.
The CDC (Center for Disease Control) attributes the growing numbers to obesity and lack of physical activity especially among people in their 30s.
It’s a very insidious disease. Some people can have the disease for years, sometimes decades, before the condition becomes obvious. You may even call it the “stealth” disease.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Diabetes is A Global Epidemic
★ The Best Course of Action is Prevention
★ Prevention through Better Nutrition
★ Why Is It Called The Stealth Disease?
★ What Are the Symptoms
★ Diabetes Defined - Type I and Type II Diabetes
★ Your Cardiovascular System and Diabetes
★ All About the Pancreas
★ Why you Need a Nutritionist
★ Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
★ Mealtime - Eat Protein Serving First
★ Mealtime - Eat Carb Serving Second
★ Mealtime - Eat Veggies and Grains Third
★ Obesity and Diabetes
★ Diet and Exercise
Diabetes is no laughing matter and ignoring the symptoms can be deadly. Take action now . . . waiting can be fatal. Get the answers you need.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
The Smart Diabetic app will allow the diabetic patient to log and track their daily testing. By entering a daily log of all your meals, beverages and snacks you can make adjustments based on your testing results. Smart Diabetic allows you to keep track of your physicians, allergies, medication, and labs, all in one place. An informed patient can be more involved in their healthcare delivery.