- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
Glomerular Filtration Rate
Lean body weight
Maintenance fluid pediatrics
Mean Arterial Pressure
... and more! (see screenshot)
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Please don't rate and write reviews here. Do that on the main Diabetes:M application page.
Designed for smart phones and tablets this application is intended to help diabetics to manage better their diabetes and keep it under control. The application tracks almost all aspects of the diabetes treatment and provides detailed reports, charts and statistics to share via the email with the supervising physician. It provides various tools to the diabetics, so they can find the trends in blood glucose levels and allows users to calculate normal and prolonged insulin boluses using its highly effective, top-notch bolus calculator.
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
Diabetes mellitus (MEL-ih-tus), or simply, diabetes, is a group of diseases characterized by high blood glucose levels that result from defects in the body's ability to produce and/or use insulin.
In type 2 diabetes, the most common form of diabetes, either the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells ignore the insulin. Insulin is necessary for the body to be able to use glucose for energy. When you eat food, the body breaks down all of the sugars and starches into glucose, which is the basic fuel for the cells in the body. Insulin takes the sugar from the blood into the cells. When glucose builds up in the blood instead of going into cells, it can lead to diabetes complications.
Eating well-balanced meals is an essential part of taking better care of yourself. By eating well-balanced meals in the correct amounts, you can learn to thrive with diabetes.
★ Elegant and intuitive interface
★ Over 100 Diabetes Diet food recipes
★ Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
★ Star your favorites for easy reference
★ Filter menu to sort
★ Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download the Diabetes Diet app and start feeling healthier today!
The Diabetes Diet app is only intended to provide general information, without independent verification of the accuracy of the information provided to it, and the information is specifically not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment by your physician or other health care professional. You should always consult your own physician or other health care professionals about any medical questions, diagnosis, or treatment, especially before trying any diet. Any information supplied to you by the Diabetes Diet app is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty as to its accuracy or safety. Any reliance upon any such information shall be at your sole risk. Any information obtained by you via this app should not be relied upon for any personal, nutritional or medical decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your specific situation. FitKit Apps makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information.
Pro version includes:
• Foods database.
• Filtering entries and statistics by tags.
• Automatic backups to device and Dropbox
• Reminders created automatically after low BG, high BG, or boluses.
• ...and plenty more to come!
BG Monitor makes it easy to manage your diabetes. It has convenient features, like insulin bolus calculation and blood glucose targets that make it incredibly easy to record entries. The elegantly designed interface exposes all the information you need, allowing you to quickly find what you’re looking for. Statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels so you always know how you’re doing. Unlike other diabetes apps, BG Monitor was specifically created to make managing diabetes simple and easy. With BG Monitor, you can take control of your diabetes.
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Food database - store foods' nutrition information
• Carbohydrates calculator - calculate total carbohydrates from multiple food servings.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Help with translations at https://gowong.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=47648
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.bg-monitor.com/
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
★ FOOD & DRINK DATABASE: The App is currently available for the UK (3,500+ food & drink photos), USA (2,000+ photos) and Portugal (900+ photos), with the database being expanded all the time.
★ PORTION SIZES: Up to 6 portion photos for each item (perfect for portion control & weight loss!)
★ BRANDED FOODS: Customer favourites, such as Kellogg’s, Domino’s, Danone, Weetabix, Ryvita, Yakult, Dorset Cereals, Innocent, Alpen, Nakd, Ready Brek… and many more coming soon!
★ FOOD & DRINK CATEGORIES: 22 different categories covering Biscuits & Crackers, Branded Foods, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes & Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Eggs & Cheese, Fruit, Ingredients (for cooking & baking), Meals, Meal Accompaniments, Meat, Chicken & Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta & Grains, Sauces & Spreads, Seasonal, Snacks, Take-aways, Vegetables & Pulses and Yoghurt.
★ MY FOODS: Take photos of your own food and add them to a customised list in the App!
★ MEAL CALCULATOR: No need for scales or complicated calculations! Just look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the relevant portion size & add it to the Meal Calculator.
★ INTEGRATED CALENDAR: Store a breakfast, lunch, dinner & 3 snacks per day in the Calendar to keep track of the food & drink you consume each day.
★DAILY TARGETS: Calculates your estimated calorie & nutrient intake and gives you daily targets for carbs, cals, protein, fat & 5-a-day.
★ RECIPE BUILDER: Add components of a recipe & the App will automatically calculate the nutritional information per serving.
★ EXERCISE: Calculates calories burned in a wide range of different exercise and keeps track of your activity in the Diary.
★ DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES FACILITY: For using the App when no Internet access is available (e.g. in restaurants, on holiday, and when out & about.)
★ DIABETES AREA: Log your blood glucose readings and link the carbohydrate content of meals to the insulin calculator.
★ Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
PLEASE NOTE: The App is available for Android phones with OS 2.1 & up, with autofocus camera.
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION? Email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you or improve the App and release a free update. PLEASE USE OUR EMAIL AS WE’RE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO MARKET REVIEWS.
★ Customer Feedback about Carbs & Cals ★
“Perfect in every way! Very, very helpful and professional!!”
“This book has been life-changing for my son & husband, both of whom are diabetic.”
“Helped me realize how the portion sizes I was eating were far too large.”
“This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!”
“A must for diabetics.”
“Very useful for losing weight.”
“Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often.”
“Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting.”
“Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help.”
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is the #1 blood pressure app on the iPhone and it is now available on Android! We have been working on this app for over 5 years and continue to make improvements. iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS and Android devices.
What are the key features?
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS and Android devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
It consists of the following applications: Arterial-Mixed Venous O2 Content, Basal Metabolic Rate (H-B), BMI-LBW, Body Surface Area, Calcium Corrected for Albumin, Calculated Caloric Request, Caloric and Protein Intake, Conversion Table of Steroids, g<->mEq Converter,Ideal Body Weight, Insulin for Glucose, LDL_C Calculation, Mean Arterial Pressure, Plasma Volume, Serum Na Corrected for Glucose, Serum Osmolarity, Trasferrine Saturation.
The application is provided with a complete user guide and documentation for each tool.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.