* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll add it to a future build.
- Input your medical protocol and life conditions,
- Run insulin Units calc,
- Check record details,
- View Statistics over period of time,
- Check HbA1c estimate based on your average data,
- View graphs,
For who ?
Especially designed for Diabetes type 1 patients, also known as insulin-dependent diabetes, following “functional insulin therapy” protocols with rapid acting insulins, either with by pump or needle injections. But also meaningful for doctors, advisers and nurses.
For what ?
First of all, because we have been dreaming for a while about it for private usage. So we are very keen on sharing our experience with you.
To compute the rapid acting insulin dose (UI) assumed to be injected according to the carbohydrates and lipid meat contents and corrective factors from your medical protocol. The input data are limited within default range values but input values keep anyway under your entire responsibility. Your data are recorded locally into your smart-phone database. You can export these data into a CSV file format (e.g. to be able to easily import your data into your PC favorite calc spreadsheet. In case of requested export (EXPORT button), the recorded CSV file will be localized onto your SD card. No data are exchanged with external devices or servers.
Full detailed statistics (average, min, max values over several time periods) are available for each parameter (Blood Glucose, Insulin Units, Carbohydrates, Lipids).
Every parameter is shown in a graphical view as well. The view is zoomable (in/out). The base view shows last week data and it can be slided or zoom over time just playing with your finger ends.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
The app assumes that you already have experience with diabetes management and does not explain the details of the calculation. You should consult your doctor in case of doubts.
Detailed help can be found at: http://insulincalc.madsoft.ch/help