1.) Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
2.) Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
3.) Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
4). Don't show itself in recent apps
5). In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
6). View hidden files without unhiding them again
More and more features and improvements will be made available soon. Suggestions are always welcome.
Note: 1. The secret screen's UI(the one with hide and un-hide buttons) may look a little weird on small screen sizes
2. Refresh gallery button will not work in android kitkat 4.4 (and it is not possible fix this). Don't worry its not even needed and will most probably be removed in future release.
Our Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IDSstudioPage
Our website: http://www.IDSstudio.in
TIP: Hold "Clear" to clear all text inputs.
-Shows the work each step of the way.
-Dynamically updates the solution as you change the variables.
-Has a custom keypad.
-Handles imaginary numbers.
-Simplifies square roots & fractions.
-Gives approximate & exact answers.
-Each variable input is a simple calculator supporting the following operators (^, *, /, +, -).
-Supports whole numbers & decimals with each operation.
Please contact me if you find any bugs.
tags: quadratic equation formula solver solve calculator show work shows step steps math algebra calculus calc homework help free
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
MATLAB Mobile™ is a lightweight desktop on your Android device that connects to a MATLAB session running on MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your Android device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
* Command-line access to MATLAB
* Access to MATLAB workspace
* Ability to view MATLAB figures on your Android device
* Record of commands typed on the device in your command history
* MathWorks Cloud connectivity and storage
* Windows, Mac, and Linux connectivity
* Acquire data from device sensors
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
* MATLAB apps such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
* Creating graphical interfaces using GUIDE
* MATLAB Editor
* Simulink graphical environment, but the 'sim' command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
* Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
1. One of the following MATLAB licenses:
* Professional or academic license for R2012a or later with an up-to-date MathWorks Software Maintenance Service contract.
* MATLAB Student or MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2014a or later.
* MATLAB and Simulink Student Version R2012a or later.
* MATLAB Home.
2. MATLAB Connector installed on the same computer as MATLAB. Starting with R2013a, the MATLAB Connector will be installed with MATLAB. For R2012a and R2012b, download MATLAB Connector at http://www.mathworks.com/mobile/.
3. Android 4.0 or later
MATLAB Mobile and the MATLAB Connector are intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual Private Network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G or 4G.
My Work Schedule is a simple app to manage your work schedule. My work schedule constantly changes so I wanted an app that features one click entry, retrieval and updating of the schedule. This version is ad supported.
To use it is simple, just enter the input values and the results will show at the top.
Parameter descriptions etc are found in Information under More, and your preferences can be changed in Settings. Try Advanced mode for more detailed calculations.
We hope this Machining Calculator helps you get the most from your machines and tooling.
1. Math recognition: User enter into Smart Calculator and then click the camera button to take photo of one or more than one printed math expressions to recognize. User is able to choose to calculate or plot graph or simply use the recognized text as input. Comparing to Photomath, Scientific Calculator Plus is a bit slower at recognition speed. However, it supports a lot more expressions types than Photomath. And it is able to plot chart of expressions.
Scientific Calculator Plus supports the following expressions: 1. Addition; 2. Subtraction; 3. Multiplication; 4. Division; 5. Fractions; 6. Roots; 7. Multiple linear expressions; 8. Trigonometry; 9. Polynomials; 10. Exponents; 11. Algebra; 12. Integration; 13. Summation; 14. Product; 15. Matrix and 16. Complex value. User can also send email to us if the recognized result is not satisfactory.
2. Back-end math engine: Scientific Calculator Plus supports complex number, matrix, integration and is able to solve multi-variable linear equations, polynomials (up to 6 order) and other simple functions.
Example to input matrix: [[1,2],[3,4]], where [1,2] and [3,4] are 2 rows in the 2*2 matrix.
Example to input complex number: 8.71 - 5.44i where i is the image unit, the times operator, which is *, between 5.44 and i can be ignored. If ignored, no space is allowed between 5.44 and i;
Example to input integral: integrate("x**2", "x", 0, 1) (definite integral of x square from x = 0 to 1) or integrate("x**2","x") (indefinte integral of x square).
3. Graph engine: This app is able to plot 2D, plor or 3D chart. In smart calculator, user inputs the expressions and Scientific Calculator Plus automatically identifies the number of variables (2 variables means 2D chart or polar chart, depending on variable name; 3 variables results in 3D chart) in the expressions and draws corresponding graph. Scientfic Calculator Plus also provides stand alone tools to draw complicated graphs and a set of functions to draw charts from command line.
4. Programming: This app is actually a shell of programming language called MFP. This language internally supports string, complex number and matrix and is able to call all the built-in functions and all the user-defined libs stored in AnMath/scripts folder in SD card. This programming language also provides a complete set of file operation functions and time / date functions. Theoretically, user can do anything using this programming tool in an Android device.
1. Smart calculator: User can take photo to recognize math (printed only), do any calculation or plot graphs using this tool. An internal calculator assistant can convert units and return constant values. Its input pad is configurable. User can add his/her own function buttons.
2. Command line: A matlab like tool for advanced users. User inputs functions line by line and run. Its key board is also configurable.
3. Integration and plotting graphs: Tools calculate complicated integrals and plot various graphs.
4. Scientific Calculator for JAVA: It is included in Scientific Calculator Plus for Android. User is able to connect the mobile device to any PC or MAC via a USB cable, copy SDcard\AnMath\ folder to his/her own directory and launch the JMathCmd.jar in it. Note that SCP for JAVA is not able to recognize math expressions.
- no ads and full free
- 28 various themes / motifs
- history of operations
- widget for homescreen and lockscreen
- customizable font size
- custom decimal separator
- custom thousands separator
- custom precison of results
- resizeable widget
- subscripts (show small optional symbols on button)
- superscripts (shows the current result)
- percentage, example: 50-20%=40, works like: 50-(0.20*50)=50-10=40
- square root, example: √9=3
- pi constant
- e constant
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division, example 10mod8=2
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- power example: 2^3=8
-If you can not see widget in your widgets list, please reboot your device (turn it off and again turn it on).
-If buttons do not respond please reboot your device.
-Permission run at startup is required by optional shortcut to calculator in notification bar
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
Things of note:
* NO ADS!
* FREE APP!
This app is built from the ground up to provide the fastest calculation possible for all your needs.
* Calculate a user specified number of buildings to purchase next for either income or defense.
* Calculate the buildings you can buy with a user entered amount of money for either defense or income.
* Calculate the number of buildings, and how much it will cost, to produce a user entered amount of money an hour.
* Adds all purchased buildings (that it suggested) to your counts without having to add them in manually.
* Calculate the number of units you can bring into battle.
* Calculate the units, and how many, that will be used in attack or defense operations.
* Shows the units that are wasting money because they are not used during attack or defense operations.
* Calculates the best units (with and without upkeep) for your level.
* Takes into account country choice bonuses.
* Takes into account Mission Mastery loot items.
* Income Extrapolation - Shows you the number of units you can buy (that have upkeep) and the number of buildings needed to cover the upkeep cost. Simply select the unit you wish to buy and the amount of money to spend, and extrapolate!
* Income Extrapolation by Count - Same as the Income Extrapolation calculator, but you specify the number of units to purchase. It'll calculate the required buildings to cover the upkeep!
* Basic Defense - Based on a user entered defense value, the calculator will create a list of all defensive buildings needed in order to fill the request and the total cost of the project.
* Advanced Defense Solution - The calculator will create the optimum defense solution for filling your defense gaps. Users can limit the amount of cash the calculator will use, or let it run free!
* Advanced Attack Solution - The calculator will create the optimum attack solution for filling your offensive gaps. Users can limit the amount of cash the calculator will use, or let it run free!
* NEW! Multiple-Account selection. Store more then 1 'account' for World War on the same calculator and switch between them as needed.
Did we mention no ads and that it's free?
If the program Force-Closes for some reason and you are presented with a "Report Bug" button or something similar, please report it! The report contains valuable information as to why it crashed. This is true for ALL android applications. If you don't report it, we can't fix it!
Please read the Help/FAQ Guide in reference to all the new items before using them! Any other questions, concerns, etc, please visit our site at http://www.az-prod.net and let us know!
** WANT MORE!? **
If you play any other Storm8 games, or any games at all that could use a calculator, let us know on our site and we'll start working on it!
JUST RELEASED: If you play iMobsters, the new MobCalc has been released! All the features and functionality of WarCalc but for iMobsters! We've also released VampCalc for Vampires Live by Storm8! Everything you love, nothing you hate!
**NOTE**: Once again, if the program force-closes for any reason, REPORT IT! It does nobody any good to complain about it 'not working' when you give us no chance to fix it!
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics