1.) Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
2.) Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
3.) Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
4). Don't show itself in recent apps
5). In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
6). View hidden files without unhiding them again
More and more features and improvements will be made available soon. Suggestions are always welcome.
Note: 1. The secret screen's UI(the one with hide and un-hide buttons) may look a little weird on small screen sizes
2. Refresh gallery button will not work in android kitkat 4.4 (and it is not possible fix this). Don't worry its not even needed and will most probably be removed in future release.
Hate figuring out how much overtime you're getting after a long night? Stop counting on your fingers and download this easy to use app today!
Introducing the Tracking feature!
Keep track of the amount of overtime you've worked!
This app was made by a cop, for cops.
Feel free to contact the developer via email or our website with any concerns.
Be safe out there.
NOTE: Some users have reported bugs in regards to using the RDO OT feature. There are no bugs. Please make sure all fields in "Time Scheduled To Work" are blank (press RESET) before pressing CALCULATE RDO OVERTIME.
Fabric Measurement Converter: Converts between measurement in decimals and fractions.
Backing and Batting Calculator: Determines how much yardage from a bolt of fabric is needed to make the backing for a quilt.
Piece Count Calculator: Shows the number of fixed-size pieces of that may be cut from a larger piece of fabric.
Pieces to Yardage Area Calculator: Indicates how much fabric is needed in order to cut a given number of fixed sized pieces.
Binding Calculator: Tells you the amount of fabric required to bind your quilt, based on the quilt’s dimensions and the binding strip width.
Border Calculator: Shows the amount of fabric required to create borders, based on your quilt’s dimensions and the width of the borders.
Square-in-a-Square Calculator: Works out all the key dimensions of a square-in-a-square block.
Set-in and Corner Triangle Calculator: Determines the size of the square piece you’ll need to cut in order to create both unfinished set-in triangles and unfinished corner triangles.
Things of note:
* NO ADS!
* FREE APP!
This app is built from the ground up to provide the fastest calculation possible for all your needs.
* Calculate a user specified number of buildings to purchase next for income.
* Calculate the buildings you can buy with a user entered amount of money for income.
* Calculate the number of buildings, and how much it will cost, to produce a user entered amount of money an hour.
* Adds all purchased buildings (that it suggested) to your counts without having to add them in manually.
* Calculate the number of mobsters you can bring into a fight.
* Calculate the items, and how many, that will be used in attack or defense operations.
* Shows the items that are wasting money because they are not used during attack or defense operations.
* Calculates the best items for your level.
* Takes into account Mission Mastery loot items.
* Income Extrapolation - Shows you the number of items you can buy (that have upkeep) and the number of buildings needed to cover the upkeep cost. Simply select the item you wish to buy and the amount of money to spend, and extrapolate!
* Income Extrapolation by Count - Same as the Income Extrapolation calculator, but you specify the number of items to purchase. It'll calculate the required buildings to cover the upkeep!
* Multiple-Account selection. Store more then 1 'account' for iMobsters on the same calculator and switch between them as needed.
Did we mention no ads and that it's free?
If the program Force-Closes for some reason and you are presented with a "Report Bug" button or something similar, please report it! The report contains valuable information as to why it crashed. This is true for ALL android applications. If you don't report it, we can't fix it!
Please read the Help/FAQ Guide in reference to all the new items before using them! Any other questions, concerns, etc, please visit our site at http://www.az-prod.net and let us know!
** WANT MORE!? **
If you play any other Storm8 games, or any games at all that could use a calculator, let us know on our site and we'll start working on it!
Make sure to check out our original World War by Storm8 Calculator as well! Search for RussellApps or WarCalc to get it!
JUST RELEASED: VampCalc, for Vampires Live by Storm8 has just been released! Everything you love from the RussellApps calculators, nothing you hate!
Easy Daily Time sheet: calculate the time you worked - Simply enter the Log-in time and Log-out time to calculate the time elapsed.
Quick Payroll Calculator: enter the hourly rate to figure out the amount due.
Email or Download the results for future reference.
In the Total Section, select Rate Mode as INDIVIDUAL - this allows you to enter different rates and comments for different jobs, travelling time, etc.
Calculate the time you worked by entering the time you logged in and logged out.
A: This app uses a 12 HOUR CLOCK FORMAT. For 18:30, please enter 6:30.
B: Adjust the Lunch and Overtime tabs to accommodate your needs. When you return to the Main Screen, after changing Lunch and Overtime features, please remember to press the CALCULATE button to recalculate and reflect your recent changes.
This version will NOT save your results when you leave the screen. Our new up-comming version will save the results.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks.
Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.
Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period.
Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of time units. For example 5hr + 30min = 5.5hr or 25hr x 5% = 1hr 15min.
•Enter compound units, for example (1hr 2min) x 2 + (4hr 2min 5 sec) – 1sec = 6hr 6min 4sec.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 1 hr = 60min, 3600sec, 0.04167day, and 0.000142yr.
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5hr + 6.3hr = 13hr 48min
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 20min x 50% = 10min.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use; the display is easy to read and there's nothing like this time calculator - A great addition to the toolbox of home owners, time keepers, accountants, lawyers, directors, TV producers, engineers, payroll personnel or employees that need to complete timecards (time cards) or easily convert, mix or manipulate time measurements.
Keywords: Time Conversion, Time Calculator, Time Calculater, Time Converter,
- Arithmetic operations like multiplication, addition, division and etc.
- Trigonometric functions calculation. (sin, cos, tan , asin, acos, atan) Important: it is assumed that data entered in not radians but degrees.
- Full memory manipulations support: add to memory, subtract, store to and fetch data out of memory. Clean memory up.
- Percentages calculation.
- Multiline formula support
- Correct result calculation despite on input complexity. KCalc understands the priority of mathematical operations and strickly following them.
Example: 2+2*(3*3)= 20
- Full stop separation number support
- Factorial calculation
- E and PI constants values stored in the memory
- Brackets support
- Squareroot and power support
- Log and ln logorithm values calculation
- Shows up warning and errors that can be made by user during his work (Example: 1/0 gives you an error since it is prohibited)
Extra functionality are available on additional panel. To open it up please press -> , to return press <-
M+ add value to one in memory
M- substract value from one in memory
MS replace value in memory by current one
MR fetch result out of memory
MC set value in memory to 0
n! calculate factorial - 5n! = 5*4*3*2*1=120
sin, cos and tan calculation for radians, degrees and grads
asin, acos, atan caluclates angle (degrees, grads or radians) from value
log(value) calculates logorithm of value (base of 2)
log(8) = 3
ln(value) calculates logorithm of value (base of e)
e - constant 2,7182818284590452353602874713527
pi - constant 3,1415926535897932384626433832795
% - 100+10% = 110
del - remove last entered digit 55del -> 5
CE - set input to 0, 2+55CE -> 2+0
C - erase all data
( - open bracket, used for priority, 2/(1+1) = 1
) - close bracket
Error information system will inform you if any of your actions are not permitted and lead to arithmetic error
For example: 1/0 leads to the following notification:
error (y/x; x should not be 0)
Memory usage indicator: at the top of the screen you might find a green character M, which indicates that memory holds a value, which may be accessed. If indicator is off(visible), then it is empty.
Currently selected angle type indicator, keeps you informed about angle measure you are currently using on.
Support screen orientation change
NeoCal is highly customizable to work the way you do. Enable the Precedence option to reduce entering parenthesis, or enable the RPN option to eliminate them completely. Enable up to four display lines to see current and previous results. Choose your own theme for improved readability.
NeoCal is a mature product that has been on the market for eleven years. It has been continually enhanced by suggestions from the user community, making it an even more effective and user-friendly tool. An extensive user guide containing many examples is included in the application.
SUMMARY OF BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
- Scientific: trigonometric, hyperbolic, and logarithmic functions
- Conversion: length, area, volume, speed, weight, temperature; unit arithmetic
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- UI designed specifically for Android phones and tablets
- User-selectable themes
- Multiple keyboard layouts
- 12-digit display with thousands separators
- Locale-based number, date, and time formatting
- Labeled results for clarity
- Optional RPN input method
- Selectable RPN stack size
- Up to four display lines
- 20 or 100 user registers
- Multi-level Undo/Redo
- User guide included in the app
- Ad Free
This is a calculator to help you manage your log book hours. You can input times in either hh:mm or decimal hours format and the app will work out your total.
As you enter your times the last entry is added to the bottom of a scrolling list so you can check that you haven’t made a mistake. If you do spot an error, just touch-select and delete your mistake – there’s no need to start again. If you need to compare your running total against a regulatory limit then this app will do that as well.
I originally wrote this for myself because nothing else came close to satisfying my needs and, after some good feedback and suggestions, it’s been modified significantly! It was designed to be easy and intuitive to use. This is the free version of the app which contains ads - please support developer work by buying the full version!.
I built this app as a hobby and I hope you find it useful. If you have any developer suggestions then please email me and I’ll see what I can do.
Time calculator, Logbook, log book, hour, hours, minute, minutes, add, addition, sum, maths, calculate, calculator, list, pilot, flying, fly, flight, aviator, aviation, drive, driver, driving, drive, truck, lorry, van, car, trucker, diver, time sheet, crew, DOT, MC, BOC-3, ICC, hours of service,
Advantages of PRO version:
- more units (see below)
- Transfer Time tab is enabled
This is a FREE version of the app has no ads and lets you convert between:
*PRO* version supports _more_ units:
- Kilobits (Kb)
- Megabits (Mb)
- Gigabits (Gb)
- Terabits (Tb)
- Petabits (Pb)
- KiloBytes (KB)
- MegaBytes (MB)
- GigaBytes (GB)
- TeraBytes (TB)
- PetaBytes (PB)
- How fast/How much data is 100 Mbits? 100 Mbits to MBytes = 12.5 MBytes (FREE and PRO)
- How long will 10 TB take to download at 100 Mbits? (PRO only)
Handy tool for system administrators and network engineers.
This app does not request un-necessary permissions. No ads, no bloat, just what you need.
keywords: "how long is the download?","calculate download time", "megabits to megabytes", "gigabits to megabytes", "network throughput speed", "how long to download", "sysadmin tool","best bandwidth calculator", "best bandwidth converter", "better bandwidth calculator", "network speed", "how long will it take?", "convert to bytes", "convert to megabytes", "convert to gigabytes", "to TB", "to GB", "to MB", "to KB", "easy to use", "sysadmin must have tool", "what are gigabits", "what are megabits", "best apps", "file size calculation", "memory calculation", "network unit converter","lean app","no bloat","apps that work","apps for IT professionals", "apps for network engineers", "apps for sysadmins", "apps for system administrators","unit converter", "bandwidth converter","speed converter", "download speed"
More from developer
v 1.3 changed log view order to newest on top, added time_frame option.