• Explore topics you’re interested in
• Get deep into the things you love with Collections
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Follow your curiosity using search, trending topics, and What’s Hot
• Back up all your photos and videos
• Find the right photo fast with image search
• Enhance photos in a flash and get creative with easy editing tools
• See moments brought to life as Stories, Movies, animations, and more
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
It is based off the Android WebKit Engine.
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Incognito Mode. Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Supports Adobe Flash Player
- Fast Start Times
- Super easy copy/paste
- Small Footprint
- Full-screen mode
- Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
- User Agent settings
- Advanced Gesture feature
- Sharing - Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
- Advanced Settings
It is a high-performance small-sized Internet browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome size of Firefox or Chrome.
Web Browser with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
- Long-press the back button to exit the browser
- Long-press a link to open in a new tab
- Don't forget to look into settings for other stuff!
This app is based on Lightning Browser, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
OpenSource Link: https://github.com/SuperShark09/WebBrowser
• Get breaking news. Stay informed with the local and global news that matters to you most, as it happens.
• Go behind the scenes at exclusive events like the Oscars, the Emmys, the MTV VMA's and the World Cup.
• Express yourself with text, photos, emoji, emoticons, video, GIFs and Vines.
• Use hashtags (like #NFL) to find more Tweets about topics you love.
• Get closer to people who interest you, including celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Harry Styles and Rihanna.
• Share Tweets with apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Kik, LINE, email and SMS.
• Tweet links from sites like YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Spotify and Pandora.
Click here to see why Twitter is requesting permission to access features on your device:
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox - Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
• Less spam - Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
• 15GB of free storage - You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
• Multiple account support - Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* Edit existing posts
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed an image from the gallery, or, by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts
* Add location information
With the Blogger app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla marketing: In order to understand the performance of certain Mozilla marketing campaigns, Firefox sends data, including a Google advertising ID, IP address, timestamp, country, language/locale, operating system, app version, to our third party vendor. Learn more by reading our Privacy Notice here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/firefox/
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Check our Developer Page here :
★★★★★“If you want to break free from Android's default browser, this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser.” - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ “ UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading.” - PC Magazine
► Clean Yet Complete UI - Redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
► Intuitive Tab Management - Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
► Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
► Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
► Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
► Control Videos with Gestures - Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures.
► Custom Themes - Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own pictures to customize your browser.
★★★★★ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
★★★★★ UC Browser for Android sports good performance and a slew of useful features…this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser. - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ UC Browser is one of the few companies that started out making mobile browsers, and it shows in the browser's slick and minimalist interface… Unlike Dolphin and Opera, UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading. - PC Magazine
★★★★★ This browser has fairly impressive performance… It includes some features like Speed Mode which helps you browse even faster and auto pager which loads multiple pages at once so multi-page articles are easier to read. - AndroidAuthority.com
► Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
► Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
► Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser Mini for Android and UC Browser HD for Android Tablet!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Need Support?Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, do home improvement projects and more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan a project: Home remodels, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Get creative ideas: Recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: From comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: Outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and more
• Find your style: Fashion, home decor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
• Pin from your mobile browser: Save good things you find around the web
It gives you control of who sees what and help to protect your privacy.
With hide-something, your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only for who can unlock.
With hide-something, you can customize your gallery when you want to show different photos to different people.
With hide-something, you can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to unhide them
Problems? Please contact us at email@example.com first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
--What our developers say.--
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
PicasaTool will detect this License App and activate itself with premium features as below:
■ No Advs any more, have a clean interface.
■ Download photos in original size.
■ Unlimited offline albums.
■ Moving photos from one album to another easily.
■ Slide show for both online and offline albums.
■ More Slide show effects (Push, Fading).
■ Play videos online.
■ Set default landing tab in settings.
■ More photo editing features enabled.
■ More resize options.
■ Upload any video (>30 seconds, but <100 MB - Google API limitation)
■ Offline albums are visible in Gallery, QuickPic apps.
Check http://bit.ly/picasa_tool_help_lic for help, if you have any other question/issue, please do not hesitate to send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We'll help you get fixed ASAP :-)
- Go to PicasaTool "License" screen to check license activation. If Erorr 023 prompts, try uninstall/reinstall license app and try again.
- Or EXIT(use 'Back' key) and RE-LAUNCH PicasaTool to get it activated automatically. (REBOOT the phone if required)
Online help for key
**Please KEEP license app installed, otherwise the premium features will be deactivated automatically.**
You don't need a key text to enter, the apk is the key.
- No advertisement
- Number lock
More premium features are coming.
Tips: relaunch "HD SMTH" after you installed this license application. Rebooting your phone if there's no 'checking license' dialog shown when relaunch "HD SMTH".