Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Accuracy of angle measurement
2. PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
3. Definition of horizontal and vertical angles
4. Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT)
6. ELECTRICAL MEASURING DEVICES
9. Height Gauge
10. Stick Micrometers
11. Inside Micrometer
12. Field of civil engineering and their scope
13. Impact of Infrastructural Development on the Economy of a Country
14. Role of Civil Engineers
15. Importance of Planning, Scheduling and Construction Management
16. Introduction of Surveying and levelling
18. Levelling procedures
19. Object and Uses of Surveying
20. Primary Divisions of Surveying
21. NON-PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
22. Firm Joint Type
23. Measuring angles and setting out angles
24. Types and uses of compass
26. Magnetic Declination
27. INSTRUMENTS AND PROCEDURES
28. Procedure of Measuring Bearing with Prismatic Compass
29. CALCULATIONS OF BEARING AND INCLUDED ANGLES
30. PRECAUTIONS AND ERRORS IN COMPASS SURVEY
31. Sources of Error
33. Object and Uses
34. Terms Used in Levelling
35. Leveling Instruments
36. Methods of Levelling
37. Use of a Planimeter
38. Introduction to Global Positioning System,
39. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
40. Technical Components of Remote Sensing
41. Remote Sensors
42. Types of Construction Materials
43. Properties and Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Stone
44. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Bricks
45. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Lime
46. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Cement
47. Ferrous and Non Ferrous Metals
48. Ceramic Materials
51. Aggregates for Concrete
52. Mortar and Concrete
54. GLASS & GLAZING
56. Watershed Development
57. Water Requirements and its Conservation
58. Basic Introduction of Hydraulic Structures of Storage (Only Dams),
59. Role of Transportation
60. Elements of Traffic Engineering and Traffic Control
61. BOT & BOOT Projects for Highways
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages support: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian and Persian. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
If you are an engineer you probably already know sometimes how hard it is to do the manual calculation on site and searching for various data and details. Maybe sometimes you think there must be a better way to solving the routine problems that make my work easy, effortless and less painful. If you think so, the Civil Sutra is exact solution for you that you have been looking for a very long time. With Civil Sutra you can do tedious task just in few clicks.
Review Civil Engineering in a Super Awesome way!
Soil and Foundation
Steel Structure Design
***The App is FREE. WiFi/Mobile Connection needed
We strive to provide worthy education materials and improving everything. Your feedback, requests and corrections if any will be greatly appreciated. Just hit up firstname.lastname@example.org , so communication will be easier. Godspeed!
"Civil Engineering Formulas" has some set of solved Civil Engineering equations step-by-step. It has the following 3 main Category equations solved,
1. Surveying Calculation
(a). Earthwork Cross Section Volume
(b). Spiral Curve Deflection Angle
(c). Spiral Curve tangent Distance
(d). Elevation Point of Vertical Curve
(e). Rate of change of grade on Roadways
(f). Vertical Curve Offset Distance
(g). Meeting Room Size Calculator
(h). Feet (ft) and Inches (in) Arithmetic Calculator
2. Concrete Calculation
(a). Block wall
(b). Concrete volume
(c). Footing pour
(d). Column Fill
(e). Maximum Floor Live Load Capacity Calculator
(f). Concrete Footer Volume
(g). Concrete Slab Volume
(h). Concrete Slab Maximum Wall Load Calculator
(i). Concrete Slab Maximum Length Calculator
3. Cantilever beam slope and deflection
(a). Cantilever beam with load at any point
(b). Cantilever beam with load at free end
(c). Cantilever beam with uniform load
(d). Cantilever beam with couple moment
(e). Cantilever beam with distributed load
(f). Cantilever Beam
If you are looking at Civil Engineering as a career or are already a Civil Engineer then this App is for you.
There's two Job feeds, Facebook, Twitter feed, access to the Institute of Civil Engineers and much more. There are some excellent educational videos on Civil Engineering which are easily accessed from this App.
All the information is dynamic so is continually updated to enable you to stay right up to date with movements in the industry.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience and information this app can bring to you.
This handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
Use Menu button for fast collapse of expanded lists, swipe horizontally to view images and formulas completely
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Mathematical Formulas aggregated in most useful way.
Please email us at " email@example.com" to add any new formulas or suggestions or topics.
The App covers topics like
The app is continuously updated with latest details and added with new topics frequently.
It calculates pipe channel flow and open channel flow.
first, pipe channel menu will solve diameter of pipe, discharge, friction loss of head.
second, open channel menu will solve discharge of various channel shapes.
android 2.1 over
civil,water,calculator,channel,open channel,pipe channel,water flow,enginner
- Thermal physics
- Periodic motion
- Atomic physics
This app has all functions to help users use the app conveniently
- Tools: users can input data and the app will calculate some popular physics problems.
- Supporting multiple languages: it's the best to read in your mother language as well as in English to expand your language skills. In this version, there are 6 languages: English, Vietnamese, Chinese (Trad/Simp), Turkish and Spanish.
- Favorite folder: save frequently used formulas in a favorite folder to quickly access to them.
- Sharing: touch and share a formula to friends via message, email or facebook.
- Searching: users can type key words in top of the screen to quickly find a formula.
This is the essential app for everybody especially students, engineers and scientists.
Perfect app for college and highschool students. You will find everything about mathematics in it.
This app includes maths topics such like: algebra, analysis, integrals, derivatives, logic and more.
Try it now!
Please note that the app size is only 100 kB! The reason is that it contains NO IMAGES (except the launcher icon) and all formulas are rendered in run-time from text resources, using my own simple mathematical rendering engine. It also means that the application can be easily localized to any number of languages.
The formula text size can be increased or decreased and clicked to share in all ways your device supports (Facebook, email attachment, Google Drive etc.).
Enjoy! :-) And if you wish to add more formulas, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: In order to share a formula on Facebook or attach it to an email, a PNG image file containing the selected formula must be created first and stored to the device. The files are very small and do not occupy any significant space.
1. List of formula group.
2. Next and previous key to change formula group.
3. Easy readable format of formulas.
4. Tables for derivative and Integration.
Features available in engineering handbook are Materials, Numbers, Mechanics, Engineering Components and Metal Cutting Components. View various engineering related formulas and calculate values. Engineering Handbook app enables you to work with Engineering Handbook directly on your Android smart phone.
Accurately calculate and use correct formulas while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office.
In Materials feature user can view Classification of categories of ferrous metals (Steel, Iron), Non-ferrous metals and Plastics, can view property details of selected materials and all materials in tabular format and calculate equal and unequal angles as per Indian Standards.
In Numbers feature user can calculate basic mathematical calculations, trigonometric calculation, Pythagorean theorem, conversion from Inch to Millimeter and vice versa and can view the units physical quantities, symbols and calculate different Measures and weights.
In Mechanics feature user can view the formulas for Gear drive and dimensions.
In Engineering Components Feature user can calculate the maximum and minimum value for conversion from Hole to Shaft and vice versa.
In Metal Cutting Operation feature user can calculate Folding, edging and Cold bending value, cutting speed, machining time, clearance between die and punch and Cutting force.