- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian and Azerbaijani. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Accuracy of angle measurement
2. PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
3. Definition of horizontal and vertical angles
4. Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT)
6. ELECTRICAL MEASURING DEVICES
9. Height Gauge
10. Stick Micrometers
11. Inside Micrometer
12. Field of civil engineering and their scope
13. Impact of Infrastructural Development on the Economy of a Country
14. Role of Civil Engineers
15. Importance of Planning, Scheduling and Construction Management
16. Introduction of Surveying and levelling
18. Levelling procedures
19. Object and Uses of Surveying
20. Primary Divisions of Surveying
21. NON-PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
22. Firm Joint Type
23. Measuring angles and setting out angles
24. Types and uses of compass
26. Magnetic Declination
27. INSTRUMENTS AND PROCEDURES
28. Procedure of Measuring Bearing with Prismatic Compass
29. CALCULATIONS OF BEARING AND INCLUDED ANGLES
30. PRECAUTIONS AND ERRORS IN COMPASS SURVEY
31. Sources of Error
33. Object and Uses
34. Terms Used in Levelling
35. Leveling Instruments
36. Methods of Levelling
37. Use of a Planimeter
38. Introduction to Global Positioning System,
39. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
40. Technical Components of Remote Sensing
41. Remote Sensors
42. Types of Construction Materials
43. Properties and Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Stone
44. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Bricks
45. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Lime
46. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Cement
47. Ferrous and Non Ferrous Metals
48. Ceramic Materials
51. Aggregates for Concrete
52. Mortar and Concrete
54. GLASS & GLAZING
56. Watershed Development
57. Water Requirements and its Conservation
58. Basic Introduction of Hydraulic Structures of Storage (Only Dams),
59. Role of Transportation
60. Elements of Traffic Engineering and Traffic Control
61. BOT & BOOT Projects for Highways
If you are an engineer you probably already know sometimes how hard it is to do the manual calculation on site and searching for various data and details. Maybe sometimes you think there must be a better way to solving the routine problems that make my work easy, effortless and less painful. If you think so, the Civil Sutra is exact solution for you that you have been looking for a very long time. With Civil Sutra you can do tedious task just in few clicks.
- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
If you are looking at Civil Engineering as a career or are already a Civil Engineer then this App is for you.
There's two Job feeds, Facebook, Twitter feed, access to the Institute of Civil Engineers and much more. There are some excellent educational videos on Civil Engineering which are easily accessed from this App.
All the information is dynamic so is continually updated to enable you to stay right up to date with movements in the industry.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience and information this app can bring to you.
This handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
We Thank Mr. Anees an IITian for his continuous efforts in making this app successful.
Latest Update: Added Discussion Room. Here App users can discuss queries at real time with other app users!!
This application is having Civil Engineering GATE Question and keys to the answer with detailed explanation for the answers from 2003 & 2014 question papers.
New feature - Statistical analysis, Section wise question/answer
Entire Civil Engineering is categarized under 8 main sub sections as:
5.Water resource:(Fluid mechanics and hydraulics+ Hydrology+irrigation)
Bar graphs are generated on the questions asked on one particular subject in each year. This helps the students to understand the trend of each section year wise.
Pie charts are generated based on the weightage given on each subjects in the question papers. This helps the students to prioritize their study plan to achieve their aim.
If you any correction in the answers or any suggestions or comments, please feel free to mail @ email@example.com.
Area Calculator: You are able to calculate the area for the most important geometric figures. You can calculate the area of circle, ellipse, rectangle, square, trapezoid, triangle, parallelogram, rhombus, sector and triangle.
Volume Calculator: You are able to calculate the volume for the most important geometric objects. You can calculate the volume of cone, cube, cuboid, cylinder, sphere, square pyramid and tetrahedron.
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn geometry!
It calculates pipe channel flow and open channel flow.
first, pipe channel menu will solve diameter of pipe, discharge, friction loss of head.
second, open channel menu will solve discharge of various channel shapes.
android 2.1 over
civil,water,calculator,channel,open channel,pipe channel,water flow,enginner
Features available in engineering handbook are Materials, Numbers, Mechanics, Engineering Components and Metal Cutting Components. View various engineering related formulas and calculate values. Engineering Handbook app enables you to work with Engineering Handbook directly on your Android smart phone.
Accurately calculate and use correct formulas while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office.
In Materials feature user can view Classification of categories of ferrous metals (Steel, Iron), Non-ferrous metals and Plastics, can view property details of selected materials and all materials in tabular format and calculate equal and unequal angles as per Indian Standards.
In Numbers feature user can calculate basic mathematical calculations, trigonometric calculation, Pythagorean theorem, conversion from Inch to Millimeter and vice versa and can view the units physical quantities, symbols and calculate different Measures and weights.
In Mechanics feature user can view the formulas for Gear drive and dimensions.
In Engineering Components Feature user can calculate the maximum and minimum value for conversion from Hole to Shaft and vice versa.
In Metal Cutting Operation feature user can calculate Folding, edging and Cold bending value, cutting speed, machining time, clearance between die and punch and Cutting force.
"Civil Engineering Formulas" has some set of solved Civil Engineering equations step-by-step. It has the following 3 main Category equations solved,
1. Surveying Calculation
(a). Earthwork Cross Section Volume
(b). Spiral Curve Deflection Angle
(c). Spiral Curve tangent Distance
(d). Elevation Point of Vertical Curve
(e). Rate of change of grade on Roadways
(f). Vertical Curve Offset Distance
(g). Meeting Room Size Calculator
(h). Feet (ft) and Inches (in) Arithmetic Calculator
2. Concrete Calculation
(a). Block wall
(b). Concrete volume
(c). Footing pour
(d). Column Fill
(e). Maximum Floor Live Load Capacity Calculator
(f). Concrete Footer Volume
(g). Concrete Slab Volume
(h). Concrete Slab Maximum Wall Load Calculator
(i). Concrete Slab Maximum Length Calculator
3. Cantilever beam slope and deflection
(a). Cantilever beam with load at any point
(b). Cantilever beam with load at free end
(c). Cantilever beam with uniform load
(d). Cantilever beam with couple moment
(e). Cantilever beam with distributed load
(f). Cantilever Beam
MNQ gives solution for
Cantilever beam (A cantilever beam is fixed at one end and free at other end.)
Simply-supported beam (That has pinned support at one end and roller support at the other end.)
Overhanging beam (That has one or both end partions extendeing beyond its supports.)
Loads can be
Distributed loads (uniformly, triangular, trapezoidal)
-In the first time run, MNQ creates a directory on your device's SD card. Your examples can be saved in mnq directory (If you want). You can find the saved examples in the mnq directory and open them touching on.
-After entering the beam length, boundary condition and loads, system becomes can be solved. First, reactions at supports are determined.
-After the reaction forces were known, the beam is cut at the location where discontinuous points (where point forces, reaction forces, at start and end of distrubuted loads e.t.c). Shear force and moment functions are calculated for each section. Calculation steps are shown in orderly.
-Known functions of the shear force and moment are drawn. Some values of functions are shown on diagrams.
-You could share your saved problems with your friends via e-mail or bluethooth.
-If you touch the file extension of the file mnq in file explorer program, MNQ opens and solves it.
-If you open saved files in MNQ's editor, you can edit and save them.
Civil Engineer Reviewer app is a multiple choice type exam reviewer. Questions are subdivided to different subjects pertaining to Civil Engineering students and professionals. Away from home or school and need to study for board exam? not a problem. Civil Engineer Reviewer app is perfect for portability. Compose of more than 350 questions and more to come on the coming updates
Review Civil Engineering in a Super Awesome way!
Soil and Foundation
Steel Structure Design
+++ More To Come
***The App is FREE. WiFi/Mobile Connection needed
We strive to provide worthy education materials and improving everything. Your feedback, requests and corrections if any will be greatly appreciated. Just hit up firstname.lastname@example.org , so communication will be easier. Godspeed!
Choose a category such as length, energy, entropy, electric charge, etc., from a list. The available units appear in two spinning wheels. Spin the wheels to select 'From Unit' and 'To Unit'. That is it. You can change the input value in the yellow field, sort units, or use the swap button. Additional info about a measure is displayed when the help button is pressed.
If you find a particular measure or unit is missing, just write to us. We will update the converter in no time and dedicate the release in your honor.
Some of the features of the Converter Plus (an upgrade of this Converter) includes:
1. Lightweight: It is a very small app (about half a megabyte) with very little footprint.
2. Does not require access to the net.
3. No advertisement or any other promotion.
4. User input driven: When users asks for a new measure or a new unit, the app is quickly modified.
5. It has a unique spinning wheel design (as far as we know the only interface of this type). Most users love this (but some do not). It requires minimum number of clicks for a unit to be converted.
6. Also, while rolling the spinners, users have a better feel for the available units when compared to a drop down selection menu.
7. Although the front page looks cluttered with what seems like too many measures, once a particular measure is selected, the interface becomes more interesting. User can change the measure from a selection menu instead of returning to the home page.
8. Various levels of customization: A measure can be added to or deleted from the favorite tab. Once a measure is declared favorite, units can be sorted alphabetically or by value by selecting sort command from the Customize menu. Unwanted units can be deleted by simply aligning the wheels for the undesired unit and clicking the delete button. New unit or even new measures can be added.
9. Frequently used top ten measures are dynamically listed in the Frequent tab.
10. Compound units: Sometime units need to be converted to compound units, e.g, converting meter to yard, ft, and inches or vice versa. All you need to do for that is select Length, then 'm' on the left spinner and 'yd ft in' on the right. Similarly converting 'seconds' to 'hour min sec' is more meaningful than to hours with many decimal places.
11. The swap button makes it possible to quickly reverse the left and right units, thus reducing unnecessary spinning.
12. Expression evaluation: Sometimes engineers need to calculate a value before converting units. For example, the floor of a room is measured as 17 ft by 23 ft and you want to find the area in sq. m. In that case type in 17*23 on the from unit box and click the update button.
13. The info button on each unit gives unit specific help, the engineering dimension of the unit, and also displays detailed results when applicable. For example when calculating mortgage interest (Interest & Mortgage), the amortization table is displayed in the info page.
14. When calculating interest the principal, interest rate, and number of years can all be user specified. To avoid complicated interface, the three numbers (after variable interest and period are selected on the spinner) are typed in with white space separating them. To make the input field larger, the phone has to be simply tilted to landscape mode.
15. The converter goes much beyond traditional engineering measure. Beside mortgage calculation, it can do radix conversion, display physical constant, and UTM (latitude longitude) coordinates conversion. The latest measure is valuable to mariners (and even fire fighters).