Gestures is an add-on of UC Browser that allows you to visit websites by drawing gestures on the screen. Simply add your favorite site addresses as gestures and draw these gestures to visit the sites instantly. Just like magic!
How to Use:
1. Click the Gestures icon in the add-on panel, or click the floating button at the bottom right corner of the browser to enter the gestures panel;
2. Use your finger to draw a gesture, and let the magic begin!
• Gestures is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
With Phone Call Control
With Alarm Control
With System RAM Cleaner
WINNER at INTEL CodeFest 2013
Air Control allows you to control following features:
1. Air Gallery
- Control your Images using Air Gallery
- Wave once for Next Image
- Wave twice for Previous Image
- Control your music player using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) to play music
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) again to pause music
- Wave once to play Next song
- Wave twice to play Previous song
3. Unlock Screen
- Control your phone screen UnLock using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to UnLock your screen
4. Record Audio
- Record audio data using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand to start recording Audio
- Place and remove your hand again to Stop recording Audio
- Your recorded file would inside /sdcard/AirGestureControl/DateTime.mp3
5. Push Ups
- Select PushUp check box using Air Gesture Control
- Place your phone below your chest and start doing PushUps
- When done with workout, remove PushUp check box
6. Flash Light (Torch)
- Control your phone Flash Light using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Flash light(Torch)
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Flash light(Torch)
7. Ringer Volume (Silent mode)
- Control your phone volume using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to Silent phone
- Place and remove your hand again to Ringer mode your phone
- Control your phone WiFi using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on WiFi
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off WiFi
9. Data Connection
- Control your phone data connection using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Data Connection
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Data Connection
- Control your phone GPS using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on GPS
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off GPS
Get all of these awesome features on your phone now.
How It Works:
Air Gesture Control is a PROXIMITY sensor based application.
Every phone has this sensor to switch off screen when talking over phone
1. Hovering - Place your hand over Proximity sensor and remove your hand.
2. Wave Once - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly once
3. Wave Twice - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly one after other, two times
Driving - Focus only on driving, safety first
Press Conference- Wave and record while others are searching for a way to record
PushUps - Use Air Gesture Control to keep track of your push ups
At your desk - No need to look at your phone, change to next song by waving
Cooking - Hands covered with oil, well just wave at your phone for next song
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt on your phone
Eating - No more food stain on your phone screen
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill while changing to next song
Show off - Well be a Ninja, Jedi or Shaolin monk, take your pick
Air Gesture Control is tested on HTC, Samsung, Sony, LG, Micromax, Karbonn, Lenovo and Lava phones
If there is a problem, please email me at email@example.com and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
If your phone/Tablet does not have PROXIMITY sensor, Air Gesture Control will not work on your device. :(
Bluetooth: To switch on Bluetooth
Camera: To switch on Flash Light (Torch)
Microphone: To record Audio data
Storage: To store recorded Audio data
Network communication: To switch on WiFi
Air Control, Wave Control, Proximity Control, Proximity Sensor
Developed on HTC ONE X
Forget having to pull up your long list of applications just to start your favorite few. With Gesture Launcher you don't even have to leave your application and return to the home screen. Your favorite applications and shortcuts are just one gesture away!
Gesture Launcher gives you access to your favorite apps in every application on your phone.
What other application lets you start up your applications and shortcuts using gestures? None!
Gesture Launcher places a small icon (looks like a hand) on your screen. You can configure the location of the hand. This icon will be there no matter where you are on your phone. Tapping the hand will let you start drawing your gestures.
If you don't like having the hand on your screen at all times you can also add a Gesture Launcher shortcut to your home screen. You access this from the regular Shortcuts menu. Using the shortcut will start up the gesture input.
You can currently add Applications, Shortcuts and Toggles to the Gesture Launcher.
This uses the permission "CALL_PHONE". If you add a shortcut to a direct dial it will not work without this permission.
Wifi permissions: Needed for the wifi toggle
Bluetooth permissions: Needed for the bluetooth toggle
Vibrate permissions: Needed for vibrate toggle
More toggles like airplane mode, brightness and auto-rotate
Backup and Restore capability
If you have any problems with this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot fix any problems from the Market comments. If you like this then please give it a great rating, otherwise contact me!
Never hit the desired key on the small screen?
Why don't try "G-board" - the new input solution with handwriting recognition!
G-board is based on simplified gestures instead of keys (like Graffiti for Palm).
Only draw a simplified gesture of the desired letter or symbol.
Because you only have to draw gestures, blind typing (writing) is now possible!
> A Shift-button isn't necesary, because a small gesture means lower case and a bigger gesture means upper case (see screenshot).
> For writing only in upper (or lower) case or writing only numbers, its possibly to move the labeling fields.
> Movable Cursor: tap the left or right border of G-board to move the cursor
> QuickText Function:
Enter your own text for each gesture! E.g.: save your e-mail as the gesture 'e' and call it by drawing simply 'e' in QuickText-mode.
> Editable BasicSuggestions:
Define your own Suggestions which will be shown if there is no Suggestion (e.g. frequently used symbols like: ,?!@-_:;)
> Word suggestions with more than 6000 Words (at time only English)
> NEW! MyBoard:
draw your own gestures now, simply tap the settings button and switch to 'MyBoard'
> NEW! Editable diacritics
> NEW! Learnable UserDictionary! G-board now learns your words and sort them by usage
Free Demo Version: "G-board Lite"
NOTE: Please help us improving this app and mail us bugs or bad gesture recognition!
But remember that the recognition also depends on your touchscreen, Thanks!
Release 2.1.0: New options: SMS, Close After Use.Various minor bug fixes. (Use OnceSeen Gestures for older handsets.)