dates that follow through"
>> Put a stop to the endless swiping and chatting
>> And meet with someone in real life doing activities you enjoy
>> We'll give you 2 free credits to start. Enjoy!
We are creating a platform where people will meet organically via innovative commitment method. It can be a coffee, a walk around the park, a movie, a concert, a talk on praying mantis, drinks or foods...
Our platform is designed as below:
. You can only chat with each other after you agree to meet up at an event. It can be a date or a hangout, you decide
. One credit (2$) will be held from each party and will be returned when you meet
. You only lose credit if you do not show up or if you cancel
. We'll also give you 2 free credits to start!
And we would appreciate it if you give us any feedback when using SoHa. Please enjoy!
The SoHa Team.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
1. What if the other party cancels?
- You will not be responsible for others' cancellation, so your credit will be returned. You will have an option to post a similar event/ activity.
2. Does a signup/request to join event expire?
- Yes, all requests to go on an activity will expire after 2 days. In other words, if the request is not confirmed by the other party within two days, the request will expire and credit will be returned.
3. What about safety?
- All hangouts and dating events have pre-set date-time and location, which cannot be changed after someone signs up for it. We strongly encourage users to go to hangouts and dating events at public places. Your safety and security are very important to us; we always look for new ways to improve users' safety and security. Please also report any mis-behaviors and we will do our best to resolve all issues ASAP.
4. Can you describe the whole process one more time?
- Absolutely. Please see summary here:
. You can post an event or activity that you're already planning to do. For example: yoga in the park, "A star is born" movie, etc. or we can suggest things to do around town (upcoming feature). You can limit who can see your post or make it viewable to everyone. You can also send invitations to people that you hanged out in the past
. Other users can check out your event and your profile. When a user signs up, one SoHa credit will be held from user's account
. All request to join activity will expire in two days and credit will be returned to the user
. When you confirm someone to join activity, one SoHa credit will be held from your account as well
. Chat function is enabled now so that both parties can exchange some information or coordinate the meet-up
. On the activity day, "check-in" function will be available and you need to be within 100 yards of the activity to check in. When you check in SoHa credit will be returned to your account
5. How does the chat feature work?
- When both parties agree to meet up, the chat feature will be enabled. Chat feature then will be disabled 1 day after you meet.
6. If chat is disabled, how do I contact someone that I went on date with?
- When creating new event, user will have an option to invite others that they hung out with/ went on date with in the past
7. How do you check in on event date?
- Check-in period will be open between an hour before and an hour after event start-time. Users need to be within 100 yards of meeting place to check in during the two hours checkin period.