Quick Reminders allows you to add reminders, notes, tasks & images as well as clickable contacts, email addresses & web links as a handy persistent notification in your system pull-down & lock screen.
You can create, edit, share images & text too and from Quick Reminders, pin them straight to your notification pulldown or schedule a reminder to appear at a certain date and time with optional hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrences.
The app is well maintained, regularly updated and all user feedback is taken on board with a handy direct contact link to the developer in the app.
Quick Reminders Key Features:
* Notification Notes/Tasks/Reminders.
* Capture or insert images to be displayed as or within reminders.
* Insert contact names & numbers from within the app that become clickable once the reminder is created.
* Email addresses & web links can are automatically converted to clickable actions.
* Save notes and images to re-use as templates.
* Create scheduled notifications & pinned reminders.
* Repeat reminders every Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month or Year.
* Add an always visible title with collapsible contents.
* All Quick Reminders are persistent across reboot & wont be lost.
* Choose a high or low priority notification, this will affect how much the notification can be collapsed & whether or not the icon shows in the status-bar.
* Randomise the notification highlight colour or choose a custom highlight colour.
* Choose whether to apply the highlight colour to the contents text.
* Dismiss, edit or create a new note directly from existing Quick Reminder notifications.
* Share the note/reminder with any other application.
* Send text from any other application to Quick Reminders.
* Expand and collapse your Quick Reminders so they take up less space.
* Optionally group multiple notifications to avoid clutter in the status bar.
* Accessible from the Quick Settings Pull-down (Android 7 and above).
A number of different languages are supported through voluntary translators, the main app is written in English but I will endeavour to translate toe app into other languages where possible, please get in touch if you would like to get involved.
Feel free to contact me via the feedback option in the about dialog, all feature requests will be considered :)
Quick Reminders does not store or share any information or data in the background, it's designed to be simple, straightforward and as convenient as possible, I use it my self daily :)
Lee @LeeDrOiD Apps :)