Legends Within - Mini Edition is a quick and fun anime battle slash fighting game inspired by a particular anime series. You battle trough various levels, defeating evil foes and leveling up to get stronger in the process. Collect crystals to even further increase your power level. Choose between a girl and a boy warrior and compete in the strongest in the world leaderboards. Fun and simple controls with hidden depth makes this game a must try for any battle manga or anime fan.
How to play:
- Use the joystick on the left to move around
- Buttons on the right are action buttons (attack, block, energy blast, power up)
- Press attack multiple times to combo
- Press block to... duh block. Blocking prevents damage but will instead drain your energy and reduce your power level
- Energy blast will fire a energy blast. This will consume 1 bar of your energy or power level
- Power up will charge your energy and power level
- The higher your power level the more damage you deal so be sure to stay powered up
- Teleporting is done by tapping the block button right before getting hit by a physical or energy attack
- "Over the limit" is a big power up that lets you charge your power level past your maximum by sacrificing your health
- beautiful colourful 3D graphics
- fast and smooth gameplay
- simple realtime action battle system
- various challenges to fight trough
- easy and fast leveling system true to anime power leveling
- unlock skills as your power level increases
- 2 playable character, boy and girl
- great music that fits the overall action
- submit your power level to the world leaderboards
Have you ever wanted to be the strongest in the world? Now you can be!
As Legends Within - Mini Edition can be played as a standalone version, it's actual meaning is to be a showcase for what the full game Legends Within could be. Everything you experience in the mini edition would be in the main game plus a lot more content accompanied by thrilling battles and a great story. Work on Legends Within has already begun but it's fate is uncertain at this point.
Although the game can be run on older android versions don't try this on single core devices.