Rights App Vietnamese is a free quick reference guide to international human rights law fully translated to Vietnamese.
It contains the full text of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, ten other major international human rights treaties and agreements, and the corresponding optional protocols.
Rights App includes a search function allowing users to quickly identify which documents include references to particular rights and which countries are signatories. It also contains the text of General Comments made by United Nations’ Committees.
Rights App contains full text of the following human rights treaties and agreements and the corresponding optional protocols:
• Universal Declaration of Human Rights
• International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
• International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
• International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
• Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Violence Against Women
• Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
• Convention on the Rights of the Child
• International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families
• Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
• International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance
• Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Rights App was developed by the Australian Human Rights Commission and LexisNexis Asia Pacific.