Current extra features:
- Thermal mode
- 9 color gradients
- 8 extra shapes (more to come)
A very unique and fun live wallpaper featuring an android (and now more shapes!) made out of dots. The android acts like it's made of gel, it breaks when you touch it and slowly reforms in to it's original position. Colors, heal time, size and dot size are all customizable. It's quite hard to explain what it's like, give it a go.
* Cache FHEM data on your device. No need to load all the data on every request.
* Manage your devices in rooms. Create favorites to get a status summary.
* View devices aggregated by functionality, not by device type.
* Control and switch your devices, incl. heating, dimming, ...
* View your FileLog data in zoomable plots.
* Switch between an arbitrary amount of FHEM servers (Premium only)
* Create timers without having to write Perl code within the FHEM config.
* Switch devices based on Tasker, Locale or Llama
* Draw data from telnet and FHEMWEB interface
* Receive push notifications using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
* Send user-defined commands to FHEM
The list grew too long to show it right here. See http://andfhem.klass.li for the full list!