...or you may set or compose NEW SEASON THEMES,
NOW AVAILABLE leaves for: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Fresh Leaves is live wallpaper. You may change backgrounds, on/off elements, and more ! All in 3D in realtime - it's not a movie.
HOW TO USE: 'Time of day' options, custom theme
If you check ON 'Time of day' checkbox, default saved themes will be loaded. Or you can set yours. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time.
How set your :
1. Set your all settings, background, leaves, elements, modes...
2. Save custom theme for selected hours, you see it on icons, blue is a key
3. Set ON 'Time of day' checkbox
4. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time
You may always save or load custom theme,
without use 'Time of day' checkbox.
Please comments! Thanks!
• Touch reactivity and interacting water ripples
• Custom background selection
• Quality and style settings
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick Fresh Water from the list.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
-To go to add widgets
-Choose from a list of PowerAMP Fresh Widget Pack
-Select button style (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue)
-Add the widget to the screen
- 10000+ unique and high quality wallpapers completely free.
- Very easy to use, pleasant and seamless user interface
- Wallpapers updated daily across all categories
- Wide range of categories including Paintings and Graffiti
- Option to set your favourite wallpaper as home screen, lock screen and contact picture .
- Facility to Share wallpaper with your friends over Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Google+, WhatsApp and many more.
- Save the wallpaper to your phone or tablet to use on other devices as well.
Please encourage us by downloading another great app we have in our artillery.
Check this out if you are a game freak . Game HD Wallpapers
1. Install and open Muzei (http://goo.gl/Eph7Ou)
2. Open Muzei settings with the three dots at the buttom right corner of the screen
3. Select "Customize"
4. Select "Flickr"
5. Enter your favorite Flickr user with the settings icon and enjoy photos from the public stream