...or you may set or compose NEW SEASON THEMES,
NOW AVAILABLE leaves for: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Fresh Leaves is live wallpaper. You may change backgrounds, on/off elements, and more ! All in 3D in realtime - it's not a movie.
HOW TO USE: 'Time of day' options, custom theme
If you check ON 'Time of day' checkbox, default saved themes will be loaded. Or you can set yours. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time.
How set your :
1. Set your all settings, background, leaves, elements, modes...
2. Save custom theme for selected hours, you see it on icons, blue is a key
3. Set ON 'Time of day' checkbox
4. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time
You may always save or load custom theme,
without use 'Time of day' checkbox.
Please comments! Thanks!
Offers free High-Definition beautiful images.
Easy to view and easy to set as wallpaper.
- Categories with sort options
- Find by category, color, tag
- Set a solid color as a wallpaper
- You can save image
- Add favorites
We are adding new images every week.
The wallpapers are being downloaded from the internet, so you need an internet connection.
• Touch reactivity and interacting water ripples
Full version includes:
• Custom background selection
• Quality and style settings
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick Fresh Water from the list.
Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=opotech.waterLWP
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
Holo locker is not a theme for Go Locker or others, it is the real Jelly Bean lock screen app.
- Enable/disable Holo Locker
- Support system security lock
- Customizable text color
- Emergency unlock
- Enable/disable vibrator
- Change screen orientation
- Hide status bar
- Disable status bar
* Support alternative wallpaper.
* Option to change background tint.
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail.
* Customizable notification badge color.
* Left, right, top and bottom shortcuts customization.
* Other enhancement and customization options.
Long Press On Desktop => Wallpapers => Live Wallpapers
This demo version is intended to be used to decide if you would like to purchase the paid version. It is fully-functional with all features unlocked, the only difference from the paid version is that a "Demo Version" reminder text appears every five minutes (there's also a link to purchase the full version from the launcher).
"Lonely Tree" is an Android live wallpaper designed with the Nexus 10 in mind, with high-resolution textures and a tablet-friendly holo-themed settings panel. It looks and feels beautiful on standard sized phones as well.
The winter nature scene reacts dynamically to the wind speed range selected in the settings, with the tree gently swaying in the wind, the bushes fluttering, and the snowflakes becoming faster and more streaky.
Almost everything is customizable including the strength of the wind, the amount of snow, and the size and position of the tree. You can optionally add Christmas lights to the tree, and change it to night-time to really see them glow.
"Easy on the phone’s memory and is just soothing to watch"
"Grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit back and enjoy a beautiful winter scene"
"It’s a simple, somber winter scene that’s fully customizable and very beautiful"
Some features I plan to add over the next few months:
* Secondary trees in background
* Brightness/Contrast settings
* More complex cloud layers
* Snowflakes in the snowdrifts
* More natural tree branch movements (independent of each other)
* Wind gusts
* Optional fence in front of the tree
* Birds (or other animals) flying in the background
And over the next year:
* Other seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall)
* Different weather types (sun, fog, etc...)
You can give the Automatic wallpaper changer app a set of pictures as input and set some time interval and the app will take care of the rest.
Add as many pictures as you want from the gallery.
Set Time interval between each picture to display in your wallpaper.
Long Press on the picture to remove from the selections.
A simple User interface easy to operate.
Automatic wallpaper changer is one of a kind wallpaper app in app store.
Automatic wallpaper changer is free for you to download.
Automatic wallpaper changer Works with offline also.
You have 11 different backgrounds and can easily switch between such different backgrounds. You can make the background image automatic switch as slideshow background.
Flower Pro Version have full setting :
* 11 background Flower
* Change auto background as slideshow
* Config time auto change background
* Change Flower style, number
* 9 Flowers falling
* 14 flowers for background Bubble
* Show point broken Bubble
* Change allow Bee, Butterfly
You can touch the screen to broken bubble and when you move touch that will create wind pushes the bubble fly farther.
We will continue to upgrade new functionality of app . We hope you rate 5 stars for the app .
Thank you !
For Use : HOME => Menu (or long press) => Wallpaper => Live Wallpapers => Flowers Free
Or click Shortcut Icon on home screen for launching App !
So enjoy the rain drops on your frosted screen with background sound.
Rain on Screen physically simulates rain water drops on your phone/tablet screen.
Works both as a stand-alone application and live wallpaper.
Full version features:
* Set rain density and drop speed.
* Change background.
* Select your favorite photo in Gallery as background.
* Enable frosted background.
* Play background raining sound.
* Enable to keep screen on all the time.
* Support both portrait and landscape mode with auto-orientation.
* More features coming soon.
To use :
* Tap the icon to launch its stand-alone application, press MENU to get the option menus.
To set live wallpaper:
* Press HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rain On Screen (free)
This free version has limited features.
This project is open source and is, and always will be, free, with no advertisements.
• Download images from your favorite websites (Imgur subreddits are recommended)
• Mix and match websites to make your own unique set of wallpapers
• Imgur subreddits and albums
• Reddit subreddits
• Google+ albums
• Tumblr blogs and tags
• Personal Dropbox folders
• User folders
• Specify image resolution
• Automatically download new images
• Get notified of when download finishes with a download summary
• WiFi and/or mobile data downloading
• Cycle images on a timer
• Choice to get a new image on every visit to the homescreen
• Panning animations with different speeds
• Use gestures to cycle, drag, and zoom images
• View downloaded images in an image browser
• Show a persistent notification allowing you to copy the image URL, cycle the image, or delete it
• Share images easily from the notification or app
• Ability to turn off any feature if you don't like it
• No ads, no annoyances, no random permissions used
• Different app themes to suit your style
• Advanced settings for people who want even more specific control
• OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware accelerated (texture size is limited by device, max image resolution of 4096 by 4096 for most 1080p devices)
• Twitter's Fabric API to report crashes and app usage, used on opt-in basis
• Set wallpaper - Self-explanatory
• Account access - Used to detect Google and Dropbox account
• View network connections - Allows app to detect whether WiFi or data is connected
• Full network access - Needed to download images
• Modify storage - Allows access to storage to read images, as well as downloading them
• Wake lock (prevent device from sleeping) - Required for Android Wear watch face
• Custom watch face - Allows Android Wear support
If you guys have any questions, bug reports, or feature requests, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names and trademarks of Google, Google+, Picasa, Imgur, Tumblr, and Dropbox are used in accordance with their respective APIs. All rights remain with their respective companies, and any feature using aforementioned APIs will be removed upon request of the pertaining company.
Created by Winson Chiu, also known as TheKeeperOfPie.
Developed on a Nexus 5 running Android L and KitKat 4.4.4.