Take a 90-day journey and use our psychologists' knowledge to beat your BED (binge eating disorder) and food addiction for good!
The app will help you in these ways. You will:
- learn every day about your overeating disorder. Every day you will unlock one short animated video made by psychologists to help lead you through the process. From the transtheoretical model of change, through the human brain physiology, to long-term life benefits and self-realization.
- have a great community forum at your disposal to share your eating disorder stories and diets, ask other users to help you with your problem, or help others and earn reputation!
- use the cry for help button when you're really down and depressed or if you just had a binge eating episode. Only users with excellent reputation will be able to answer you. No bad seeds.
- track your progress through the life-goals you set. If you want to stop being depressed or anxious, you can easily track your progress on the graph, which is created by a self-assessment tool used by psychologists to measure the progress of clients who have eating disorders.
This app helps you in three distinct ways that are central components of rehab centers:
1.) Education for you - thorough and scientific tutorial about your food addiction, binge eating disorder, and difficulties that overweight people encounter.
2.) A relapse prevention plan for you - speed up your 90-day therapy progress by 10% if you follow the recommended daily hobbies.
- keep a diary about your calorie intake, diet, emotions, depression or any other important factor for your recovery.
- Some motivational quotes that will help keep you on track
3.) Community support for you – find help for yourself and then help others with their recovery!
We wish you good luck, much success and a life free of eating disorders. First, imagine yourself happy, then become it.
For tech support, reporting bugs or any other help, please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org