Descárgate esta aplicación para móvil o Tablet donde podrás descubrir desde que es un agujero negro hasta si la vida llegó a la Tierra a través de un meteorito.
Esta aplicación está pensada para entretener a todo tipo de personas enseñando los secretos que guarda nuestro Universo de forma sencilla y práctica.
La aplicación está formada por dos bloques, el primero trata sobre los elementos conformantes del Universo y la segunda sobre 27 preguntas relacionadas con el cosmos y sus respectivas respuestas. Algunas de estas preguntas son: ¿Que pasa cuando chocan dos agujeros negros? ¿Qué es un agujero blanco?, ¿Cómo se originó el Universo?, ¿Cómo nace y muere una estrella? o ¿Qué es la antimateria?
Ahora solo hace falta una cosa, ¡¡¡Disfrutar de la aplicación!!!
★ Over 20 magnificent 3D models
★ High quality photo and video
★ Detailed description of each scene
★ Interesting cases
★ Language: English, Russian
The app based on the famous astronomy book "The Dragons of Eden" by an American astrophysicist and science popularizer Carl Sagan. He created a scale in which the lifetime of the Universe is mapped onto a single year. There are almost 475 years per second at this scale.
By moving along the timeline you will take an extraordinary astronomy journey to the past and will see the most remarkable scenes of history of the Universe from the Big Bang to skyscrapers construction!
All the scenes have pictural descriptions; there are a lot of photo, video and 3D astronomy materials related to corresponding scenes.
The most important astronomy stages of the Universe history with amazing 3D models are presented in the app:
• Bing Bang
• Galaxies formation
• Solar System formation
• Milky Way Galaxy formation
• Origin of life on the Earth
• Atmosphere formation
• First photosynthetic organisms
• First eukaryotes
• First worms
• First fish and insects
• First animals and amphibians
• First trees
• First flowers
• First reptiles
• Dinosaurs’ extinction
• First mammals
• First birds
• First primates
• First hominids
• First humans
• Skyscrapers and others!
astronomy, science, Solar system, 3D, models, planets, Earth, stars, Sun, Moon, cosmos, galaxies, space, telescope, hubble, comets, universe, astronomy guide, astronomy for kids, asteroids, macro objects, science reference, science handbook, world of science, popular science, constellation, nebula, dinosaur, plants, people, worms, birds, reptiles, dinosaurs
Discover for free the first shapes in 2D and 3D in the first fantasy universe: The Kid's Room.
Your child can use the pencil, ruler, compass and set square to draw lots of different geometric shapes! The shapes can then be cut out and used to build real objects! Once these objects have been created, they can be placed in any of the three magical universes: The Kid's Room, Ancient Egypt or the Middle Ages.
Chocolapps apps promote your child's development because they help to improve observation and concentration skills, and give your child a sense of independence.
Join the Chocolapps community!
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Chocolappsintl
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/chocolapps
On Google+: http://bit.ly/GPlusChocolapps
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/chocolapps
On Youtube: http://bit.ly/YouTubeChocolapps
Contact us by email: contact@chocolapps
BN => BUCHI NERI
applicazione con continui aggiornamenti e miglioramenti,
news per ogni pianeta.
questo è solo un piccolissimo assaggio della versione 'Universo PRO' che tra circa 1 settimana metterò disponibile
nella quale metterò talmente tante cose, che vi innamorerete dell'astronomia ,astrofisica,pianeti,stelle e sopratutto i "buchi neri" nella quale farò un approfondimento enorme ! :)
con moltissime immagini e illustrazioni.
e molti altri argomenti .
ps: farò anche una parte del programma che parla di oggetti non identificati con foto ( " U.F.O." )
Funktionen der App:
- Suche im Katalog deiner Bücherei
- Merkliste für Bücher
- Suche im Katalog nach ISBN mit Barcode-Scanner
Sowie in einigen Bibliotheken:
- Anzeige der ausgeliehenen Medien (mehrere Accounts möglich)
- Verlängerung von ausgeliehenen Büchern und Abbrechen von Vorbestellungen
- Vorbestellen von Büchern
- Benachrichtigung bei Büchern, die abgegeben werden müssen (keine Garantie)
- Anzeige von Informationen der Bibliothek (z.B. Öffnungszeiten)
Die Liste der unterstützten Bibliotheken passt nicht mehr in die App-Beschreibung. Bitte schlagen Sie die Liste unter http://opacapp.de/bibliotheken/ nach.
Große Stadtbibliotheken: Mannheim, Wien, Basel, Heidelberg, Hamburg, Köln, Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, Mainz, Leipzig, Dresden, Chemnitz, Salzburg ... (Liste unvollständig!)
Große Unibiliotheken: LMU München, Bochum, TU Dortmund, ULB Münster, Hamburg, ... (Liste unvollständig!)
Bei eventuell auftretenden Fehlern bitte an email@example.com wenden oder die "Bericht senden"-Funktionen von Android und der App nutzen, wenn sie abstürzt. Danke!
Für Feedback sind wir ebenfalls immer offen!
Diese App ist freie Software! Die Lizenz ist die MIT-Lizenz, der Quellcode hier erhältlich: https://github.com/raphaelm/opacclient
Bibliotheken, die Interesse an einer angepassten Version mit eigenem Logo/Design, eigenem Vertrieb und evtl. speziellen Funktionen haben, können sich direkt unter firstname.lastname@example.org an mich wenden.
Stadtbibliothek Stadtbücherei Bücherei Bibliothek Unibibliothek Universität Universitätsbibliothek Universitätsbücherei öffentliche Bücherei öffentliche Bibliothek Bibliotheken Büchereien Stadtbibliotheken Stadtbüchereien Bücherbus Bücher Ausleihe ausleihen vorbestellen
App Icon Design von Raphael Pohl
Get started quickly
• Launch the app and point your device at the night sky, you'll see the stars, planets, satellites, and constellations in their proper place for your location. As you move your device, the star map updates in real time. The Moon is the easiest first target.
• Tap Augmented Reality icon in the upper right corner to add the image from your camera to your sky view.
• Use Night Mode to go easy on your eyes and preserve night vision when exploring the Universe.
Go deeper and beyond
• Every star, planet, constellation, or deep space object, such as nebulae and galaxies, has an (i) next to its name. Tap it to access information.
• A scale on right is the Time Machine, slide it to explore the map of the night sky of tomorrow or years ago.
• StarWalk has data on over 9000 man-made satellites. Track their flight across the sky, be it day or night, catch iridium flares.
• Meteor showers are spectacular yearly events. Star Walk can help you plan ahead and locate the meteor shower on the night sky.
Share your experience
• Post pictures from your virtual planetarium and let your friends learn about the night sky. Astronomy has never been so engaging!
Duran Duran's keyboard Nick Rhodes mentions Star Walk as his favorite app:
"With the Star Walk app, if you hold your device up towards the sky, you can see all the stars and constellations. It even tells you the names of all the planets. Then, if you point it towards the ground, it shows you what all the stars are in the other hemisphere. It’s brilliant, and if you’re ever somewhere with a clear sky and no light pollution, it’s a revelation. It’s beautifully designed and makes clever use of the available technology. I’m fascinated by astronomy, but even if you’re not, give this a go."
- The Star Spotter feature won't work for the devices that are not equipped with the gyroscope and compass.
- For Android 4.4 KitKat users: the application doesn't support ART, please switch to Dalvik.
Based on accurate scientific data from the best sources, Cozmic Zoom will take you on a journey through the world of particles and atoms, the cells of the human body, the planet Earth and the Solar System, the stars and the Milky Way, the distant galaxies, up to the edges of the known universe, with a simple swipe of the finger.
While enjoying the trip, you can also learn amazing facts and improve your knowledge about astronomy, biology, cosmology, physics, space, and much more.
Cozmic Zoom was inspired, among others, by the famous documentary film Powers of Ten.
“Exploration is in our nature. We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to set sail for the stars.”
― Carl Sagan
Come on, let's sail to the stars... To infinity... and beyond!
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
The app is designed for pupils who want to have their entire school life under control, students who want more control in their studies or simply parents who want to their childrens schedule with them.
In addition to the curriculum itself can also manage homework and grades easy and straightforward.
In order not to go into detail, I will mention only briefly discuss the five main reasons for this timetable:
1) Main Function: Schedule
Colors for subjects can be chosen freely.
Day View (Classic) Week, next x subjects.
Several lesson plans are created.
2) very comfortable input (without limitations):
Speech recognition and date picker. Entries can be edited, deleted and copied.
3) homework assignments with priority and due date
4) exams and grades
Exams can be created and applied including weighting grades (credit). The average is calculated automatically.
5) widget and backup function
Note: Widgets do not always work from SD card!
Have fun with the app.
For further details and questions:
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
- Individual times
- 5 days a week from 1-6 hours
- Several compartments can be entered simultaneously
- Memory function
- Delete function of the complete timetable
As a basis for this app , I created a 5 day week of school up to 6 hours. However, there are versions for other schedules , such as Full-time students , students or other persons who may need a timetable planned. For tips and hints on how individually you want to have your schedule and what other features you would wish you , I would be very happy . ;)
The app has been customized for different display sizes . If this does not fit the layout for your mobile phone / tablet , I would also appreciate your feedback and I will of course add other display layouts.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
for schoolkids as well as students who want to lead their homework book on her smartphone.
Study organizer is clear and practically at the end of the lesson, homework or
forthcoming examinations to record quickly and easily before you can go quickly as possible by leaving the classroom or course. ;)
Moreover, offers study organizer to manage their own subjects, and may summarily
a little note list are opened and out.
for you, we have created Subjects!
Subjects combines organizer, calendar, and tasks, as reliable assistant in the a difficult
student or school life.
- Quick access to class schedules for today;
- The ability to create a flexible schedule for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks;
- You can instantly see all the tasks on interesting subject;
- Different types of activities will make your schedule more visible;
- Different icons for customization;
- Ability to add teachers to each item;
- Android 4.0 design on all devices;
- Easy to use.
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare