+ See stock account balance at any time any where with the app.
+ See Profit/Loss with stock quote.
+ Records will not be transmitted to server and will only be saved in your own mobile.
+ Setup you own stock portfolio account
+ View account balance, profit/loss, market value etc
+ Record stock transactions (Buy/Sell)
+ Record dividends
+ Record account transactions (Withdraw/Deposit)
+ Stock Quote and average buy price (including commissions)
+ Portfolio profit/loss (in %)
+ Password protection
Pro VS Free version:
+ No ads
+ Small storage size
+ Extra settings (e.g. Color settings for Profit/Loss)
Keywords: finance stock market record money portfolio HKEX financial analysis track tracker transaction manager mobile tool
Use AccèsD mobile to:
• check your caisse, credit card and prepaid card account balances without having to log in
• check your loans, term savings deposits and transactions for the past 31 days
• search transactions made in your various accounts by type and period
• pay your bills, credit card accounts and Accord D financing plan and pay your line of credit.
• transfer funds between your accounts and between individuals (including transfers to the account of a Visa Desjardins* cardholder). Add or delete recipients
• make Interac e-Transfers™
• select a monthly plan or change your current one
• open a High Interest S@vings Account or invest inTerm S@vings
• use the Hop 'n S@ve instant savings tool
• get access to Visa Desjardins cash advances
• add organizations for bill payments
• use the My budget tool to manage your budget
• make an RRSP contribution to your RS RRSP account
• see, modify or delete pending transactions
You can also use Desjardins mobile services to:
• find a caisse, Desjardins Business centre or ATM
• get the phone numbers to reach us
• use the currency converter
• check rates
• follow the stock market and trade securities on the Disnat mobile site
• check Desjardins job opportunities
• access the Desjardins assistance services mobile app
• request a car or tenant insurance quote
• see Desjardins Member Advantages
• access informational content on products and services.
N.B.: The features available on Personal or Business mobile services may vary.
™ Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
We always take your comments into account when developing new services. Keep sending us your suggestions! You can write to us at email@example.com.
• Recommends a diversified portfolio of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) designed to fit your selected goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance. Once you fund your account, it works for you daily– doing everything from investing to rebalancing your portfolio.
• Investors get a diversified portfolio built from ETFs handpicked by the Charles Schwab Investment Advisory (“CSIA”) team using rigorous criteria. Portfolios can be comprised of up to 20 asset classes across stocks, municipal and corporate bonds, real estate, and commodities, as well as an FDIC-insured cash allocation – so they’re truly diversified.
• Simple enrollment process, with a minimum investment of just $5,000.
• Monitoring your progress and managing your account is easy. All your account info is at your fingertips, whether you’re on your desktop or mobile device.
• Have questions? You can talk to a Schwab investment professional. They’re available 24/7/365.
ABOUT CHARLES SCHWAB
At Charles Schwab we believe in the power of investing to help individuals shape their financial future. Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is the only service of its kind from a company with 40 years of experience and innovation. The cash allocation in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios will be accomplished through enrollment in the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Sweep Program (“Sweep Program”), a program sponsored by Schwab. By enrolling in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios, clients consent to having the free credit balances in their Schwab Intelligent Portfolios brokerage accounts swept to deposit accounts at Charles Schwab Bank (“Schwab Bank”) through the Sweep Program. Schwab Bank is an FDIC-insured depository institution affiliated with Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Schwab and CSIA. Cash balances held in the Sweep Program at Schwab Bank are eligible for FDIC insurance up to allowable limits.
Accounts must maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 to be eligible for automatic rebalancing.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios charges no advisory fee. Schwab affiliates do earn revenue from the underlying assets in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios accounts. This revenue comes from managing Schwab ETFs ™ and providing services relating to certain third party ETFs that can be selected for the portfolio, and from the cash feature on the accounts. Revenue may also be received from the market centers where ETF trade orders are routed for execution. Diversification and rebalancing strategies do not ensure a profit and do not protect against losses in declining markets. Schwab investment professionals are employees of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Please read the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios’™ disclosure brochures for important information
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC-Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is made available through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. ("SWIA"), a registered investment advisor. Portfolio management services are provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"). SWIA and CSIA are affiliates of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”) and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products, including the Schwab One brokerage account, are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Member SIPC . Deposit and lending products are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2015 Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. All rights reserved.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.0515-3473.