Deadline.live combines our innovative check-in system with our highly visible medical ID to provide the best possible personal safety app.
● Personal safety - through our check-in system
● Medical ID - fully customisable & visible from lock screen
● Panic button - sends SMS to emergency contact
● Social safety - ability to be monitored by friends & family
● Secure location tracking - enabled during emergencies
Deadline.live acts as a fail-safe in emergencies such as low sugar level. A common use case is to set the 'deadline' for 8 hours, or however much you sleep. In this situation, if you do not wake up or are unable to reach your phone within 8 hours, an SMS is sent to your emergency contact. It's also possible to get your friends & family to download the app, link with you, then track and update your location in emergencies such as this. We also offer other personal safety app features such as medical ID & a panic button.
Our medical ID system displays as a notification on your phone 24/7. In an emergency those nearby can look at your phone, tap the notification, and be shown custom information and how to help you. It even works with locked phones!
There are some situations where our personal safety is at risk, we want to get rid of these situations, or at the very least, minimise them. Our aim is to make you safe 24/7 no matter where you are.
Here are a few examples where we can help:
● Those with medical conditions e.g. diabetes
● Walking home alone at night
● People that suffer from anxiety
● Isolated injuries
● Meeting with someone for the first time
● Going on a hike/adventure alone
It's important to note that Deadline.live does not guarantee your safety and is not responsible for any adverse experiences or situations. It is intended to be used as a comfort service and as a helpful tool to reassure those feeling vulnerable.