When you or someone you love is using drugs or alcohol, it can be hard to get help.
Confidant is something new and different in addiction recovery.
Most addiction recovery clinics focus on 12-step based abstinence-focused sobriety. For many people, that path is outdated and doesn’t fit the lifestyle of those who haven’t hit “rock bottom”.
We know there are millions of people, like us, who want to change the way they’re using drugs and alcohol without having to put their life on hold by going to drug rehab or an intensive outpatient program for the next 30 days to get sober.
So, we teamed up with modern-recovery researchers and patient advocates to dive into the latest scientific evidence and medical knowledge to uncover the best way to make changes to your alcohol or drug use.
What we found was a simpler way - focused on the person, not just the substance. You should not have have to uproot your life, question every choice you’ve ever made, and become an unrecognizable person.
Addiction recovery should be person-centered, straightforward and judgment free. Whether that means Medication-Assisted Treatment like Suboxone, Naltrexone, Buprenorphine, etc. or online therapy we support a variety of paths.
Here’s how Confidant works:
- Download the app
- Start ReVAMP- our behavior change platform
- Speak with providers who can help you in 1:1 therapy
- Book online therapy appointments right in the app
- Meet with healthcare providers on your phone (they can help with Suboxone, Naltrexone, Buprenorphine, etc. if appropriate)
We provide everyone who uses Confidant access to a Matchmaker, who acts as your personal concierge and can answer any questions you may have and get you connected to all these resources.
Not interested in talking with someone about this yet? We get it. Talking about substance use is hard and it takes time to build trust. That’s why we created ReVAMP to guide you.
ReVAMP is our DIY behavior change program. Simply answer questions about your goals, activities and feelings and it will help you identify your core values. Next ReVAMP produces a personalized plan to help you unlock your best self by drinking less, using drugs less or quitting altogether.
At Confidant, we don’t judge. We’re here to help you and that’s it.
Confidant Health is perfect if you want to:
- Drink less
- Quit drinking
- Get sober
- Use drugs less
- Quit drugs
- Connect with a Recovery Coach
- Consider sobriety
- Learn about Substance Use Disorder (SUD), Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) or Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Get online therapy
- Receive Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Receive Suboxone, Naltrexone, Buprenorphine, etc.
- Join an online addiction recovery support group
- Explore online rehab or virtual addiction recovery services
- Educate yourself on addiction recovery including AA, NA, holistic therapy, evidence-based approaches and beyond.
- Something more than a drink tracker, sobriety tracker or habit tracker
- Online alternative to addiction treatment centers
- Learn about medications for opioid use
- Learn about medications for alcohol use
- Just feel better!
Who will be helping you at Confidant Health?
You may connect with prescribers who can help with Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) using Suboxone, Naltrexone, Buprenorphine and others.
We also have addiction recovery coaches who can help you better understand your relationship to drugs, alcohol and/or your own journey through their own lived experience.
Confidant Health also has therapists ready to discuss addiction recovery from just using drugs less or drinking less all the way to sobriety. Regardless of your own journey Confidant Health is judgment free and can help you attain your mental health goals.
Download the app. Give us a try and let us know what you think.