"Sinhala Tamil web browser"
SETT Sinhala/Tamil (Sri Lanka/India) web browser is the exclusive Sinhala/Tamil enabled web browser for Android.
Even though your Android does not support Sinhala/Tamil languages, you still can read any Sinhala/Tamil web content with SETT.
SETT Browser comes with an innovative rendering engine which renders Sinhala Tamil using Unicode web fonts. It does NOT use bitmaps unlike OperaMini, so you will not be charged an extra cent for reading Sinhala/Tamil content.
- Faster page loading with optimized text rendering
- Easily switchable multiple-tabs from Action bar
- Search directly from URL tool bar
- Dark attractive user interface
- Supports flash contents (Flash add-on should be installed)
- Sync, Import & Export Bookmarks & History with default browser
- Retrieve bookmarks from Firefox Sync
- Default web browser behavior
Note: This is a trial version of SETT Browser. You can try this trial for 30 days & then activate it.
Compatibility: Sinhala Tamil rendering will not work in Jelly Bean due to an Android bug. If you have Jelly Bean update your Android version to KitKat. You can have perfect Sinhala Tamil rendering on SETT in KitKat.
© 2011-2014 Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd