Read and listen to God's Word on your phone or tablet. Translations available include Urdu, Sindhi, Parkari and Kachhi as well as the World English Bible, the Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament, the Interlinear Nestle Greek New Testament, the English King James Version, the German Luther Version, the Russian Synodal Version and the Old Persian Version. Certain Bible books are also available in Dhatki, Marwari, and Odki.
The Kirtan Sagar song book is now available with 1006 songs in 8 languages, with the recordings for over 300 songs downloadable for offline listening. The Kirtan Waw is also available with 468 songs in the Parkari language.
· Bibles and other resources are downloaded for offline access.
· Pinch to zoom text to a convenient reading size.
· Synchronized audio reading for the Urdu New Testament, World English Bible, Hebrew Old Testament, Greek New Testament and other Bibles where verses are highlighted and the text scrolls to match the audio.
· Find a verse quickly by book, chapter and verse or by section heading in a hierarchical outline menu.
· Powerful but simple phrase search engine with wild-card character and auto-completion as you type.
· Maintain bookmarks and verse lists for easy access.
· Highlight verses or phrases using multiple colors.
· Split window for viewing two versions at once with synchronized scrolling.
· Copy and paste text into other apps for example to send in a text to a friend.
· Clickable cross-references and footnotes.
· Yearly reading plan with checkboxes to keep track and long-click navigation directly to the passage for convenience.
· Navigation and audio player toolbars that may be turned on or off from the View menu.
· Borders may be optionally turned on or off and the app may be made full screen to maximize the viewing area.
· Multiple color schemes, including a black theme for night reading.
· Select different version from the version menu or fling left or right to quickly cycle through installed versions.
· Rearrange the order of versions by dragging up or down in the Settings dialog.
· Displays text correctly on all phones running Android 2.2 and newer.
· Shortcut keys for use with an Android device or emulator which has a physical keyboard.
·Uninstall a version by long-clicking a version in the Settings or Updates dialogs in order to free up storage used by that version.