- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 700+ languages.
-Search Bibles by language or by country.
-Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Watch Bible Video! See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, or Copy in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is Online (www.bible.is) and your other devices.
Localized Bibles based on your device language: Arabic, Chinese , English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more...
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to reaching the world’s poor and illiterate with the Word of God in Audio. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing international community on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is Online: http://bible.is.
Read the bible and refer to commentaries wherever you are :
-over 40 English versions of the bible including ESV, KJV and NET.
-totally offline after initial downloads.
-the bible in over 70 different languages: Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Russian and many more. ( the full list is below)
With split-screen viewing and advanced search, Holy Bible is a powerful Bible study app. Installthe app and you will have immediate access to download more than 100 Bible study resources.
OFF-LINE BIBLE STUDY
Your Bibles, Bible commentaries, dictionaries, maps, notes, bookmarks, Scripture highlights, and book ribbons are stored on your device so you don't need a constant internet connection. You have full functionality even when you're in airplane mode or out of WIFI range.
FAST VERSE NAVIGATION
With our unique 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
FULL-SCREEN BIBLE STUDY
Remove distractions by opening your books and Bibles in full-screen and immerse yourself in the text, with the possebility to move to a night mode.
POWERFUL RESOURCE GUIDE
With our one-of-a-kind Resource Guide, you can perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and more.
PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY
* Bookmark verses
* Highlight words and passages
* Take notes that can be tied to Bible verses (like margin notes in your paper Bible)
* Organize your Library of Bible resources
* Tag anything to find it quickly later
* Leave a book ribbon on a page in order to pick up where you left off
* Select and copy text from any Bible or book in your Library
SOCIAL BIBLE STUDY
Share Bible verses with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
HUNDREDS OF BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES
Access a vast collection of Bible study resources with hundreds of resources and many others deeply discounted. Download Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, Bible concordances, popular Christian books, Bible maps, and much more.
the list of languages :
and many more to come
БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, 圣经, 聖經 , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, 聖書, Bibbia, 성경, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh, Kutsal Kitap
Add your own highlights, bookmarks, and public or private notes. Customize your reading experience. Access everything when you’re connected, or download specific versions for offline use.
* See Bible text immediately when you start the app
* No disturbing splash screens or branding logos
* No Internet connection needed
* Simple and hassle-free
* Lighting-fast search
* Version comparison using split screen
* Navigate verses in easy and advanced ways
* Notes, highlights, and bookmarks with custom colored labels
* Progress markers to track your Bible reading
* Fully customizable colors & fonts
* Daily verse widgets for your Home screen
* King James version (KJV) is included
* 80+ translations freely available to download
* Supports additional versions from PalmBible+ PDB files
- English: American Standard Version (ASV), Bible in Basic English, Darby, Douay-Rheims, King James (Red Letter Edition), Webster, World English Bible (WEB), Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
- Chinese: Union (Traditional/Simplified), Chinese KJV, Pinyin
- Czech: Bible Kralická, Ekumenicky Cesky
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- Finnish: 1776 translation, Pyhä Raamattu
- French: Martin, Darby, Louis Segond, Ostervald
- German: Lutherbibel 1545/1912, Elberfelder 1871/1905, Schlachter
- Greek: Byzantine/Majority Text, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Tischendorf, Westcott/Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo, Modern
- Hungarian: Karoli
- Indonesian: Get the Indonesian version of this app
- Italian: Diodati Bibbia, Riveduta
- Japanese: 口語訳
- Korean: Revised Version
- Latin: Clementine Vulgate, Nova Vulgata
- Latvian: Latviešu Jaunā Derība
- Myanmar (Burmese): Judson
- Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap
- Philippines (Tagalog): Ang Dating Biblia
- Polish: Nowa Biblia Gdańska (NBG), Uwspółcześniona Biblia Gdańska (UBG), Biblia Gdańska 1632
- Portuguese: Almeida Atualizada
- Romanian: Cornilescu, Biblia Ortodoxa
- Russian: Синодальный перевод
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Thai: KJV
- Ukrainian: P.Kulish
This app is based on Qucik Bible code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Qucik Bible: https://github.com/yukuku/androidbible
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Need a spiritual lift? Feel life spinning out of control? Daily Bible Verses will help you clear the way to clarity one message at a time.
Enjoy these special features:
• Get 1000s of Bible verses, scriptures, passages, Psalms and more.
• All verses are posted by our staff with handwritten introductions
• Archive favorite devotions to re-read at another time.
• Share with friends via Facebook®, email and Twitter®.
• Supplement your Bible study and church preparations with access to the full DailyBible.com site.
Brighten your day. Get a fresh perspective. Stay involved and grow your faith in Jesus. It’s easy with this popular online Bible tool! Now available for Android mobile users
We currently support 2 of the most popular bible versions, "King James Version" (KJV) for English language and "La Biblia de las Américas" (LBLA) for Spanish language. More translations and versions coming in future updates.
Use swipe gestures to navigate. Swipe down to get a random one. Share verses with friends and family by long tapping the screen and hear them being spoken out loud by tapping on the "speak(lips)" icon in the title bar (internet connection recommended, but works with internal text-to-speech as well). You can also mannage your bookmarks and search trough the entire bible.
Use the titlebar for fast navigation. Press on the "home" icon to get to the main screen; press on the title to quickly get to the book list or available versions; use the "bookmark" icon to add or remove a verse from Bookmarks, the "speak(lips)" icon for text-to-speech, the "search" icon to search trough the entire Bible, or the "share" icon in the main screen to tell others about this app.
- KJV and LBLA Bible versions;
- animated gestures;
- great looking UI;
- only one verse at a time is shown on screen so you can better focus you attention and understand it's true meaning;
- swipe gestures to navigate trough verses;
- spread the word by sharing verses when long tapping the screen;
- interactive titlebar that shows your location, total number of verses in a book (and the current verse) and helps navigation;
- complex search functionality to help you find what you need trough all books and chapters;
- manage bookmarks list;
- high quality text-to-speech;
- set your preferences.
Use the HOLY BIBLE VERSES APP in Church or with family and friends:
- quicly go to the verses being read in church and follow along;
- learn the bible, show it to your friends and family, spread the good word;
- have fun by seeing which verse faith throws at you by using the "Touch of Grace" option in the main screen;
- go to a random chapter of the ible and start reading from there;
- curious about statistics? see how many times the name of our saviour, JESUS CHRIST apperas in the bible by searching for it and seeing the number of results;
- the easy interaction that our app provides will make going trough the Bible a fun and personal experience for everyone.
*** TEXT-TO-SPEECH ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. Sorry for that.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings. On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
Please use the "Report" option in the menu to send us feedback.
The internet permissions are needed for text-to-speech and the phone state permission is needed for ads. The app is free but we need ad support to carry on, maintain it, and improve it. We appreciate your understanding and support and thank you for giving our app a try!
Genesis, Exodo, Levitico, Numeros, Deuteronomio, Josue, Jueces, Rut, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Reyes, 2 Reyes, 1 Cronicas, 2 Cronicas, Esdras, Nehemias, Ester, Job, Salmos, Proverbios, eclesiastes, cantares, isaias, Jeremias, Lamentaciones, Ezequiel, Daniel, Oseas, Joel, Amos, Abdias, Jonas, Miqueas, Nahum, Habacuc, Sofanias, Hageo, Zacarias, Malaquias
Mateo, Marcos, Lucas, Juan, Hechos, Romanos, 1 Corintios, 2 Corintios, Galatas, Efesios, Fillipenses, Colosenses, 1 tesalonicenses, 2 Tesalonicenses, 1 Timoteo, 2 Timoteo, Tito, Filemon, Hebreos, Santiago, 1 Pedro, 2 Pedro, 1 Juan, 2 Juan, 3 Juan, Judas, Apocalipsis
Keywords: Estados Unidos, España, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay
Spanish Bible, church, iglesia, Spanish
This is app of true stories from bible. The stories give you a history of the world from when God began to create until right up to our present day. They even tell about what God promises to do in the future.
The Bible App for Kids is the newest member of the apps. Available now for Android smartphones and tablets, the Bible App for Kids is always completely free!
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
* Selection by testament, books and chapters.
* Easy to read.
* Nice letter.
Contents of the Old Testament; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah
Contents of the New Testament; Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John and Revelation.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
★ Bible Trivia games - More than 100,000 different questions.
★ Bible Instant Search - Unlimited search options, search in less than a second.
★ Bible OFFLINE mode - Search, read, and play “My Bible”, without Internet connection.
★ Battery friendly: Whether you are on your homepage or reading the bible the battery level stays the same.
★ Native Bible reading, no paging: There is 0 time for loading the pages, you can read without any interruptions.
★ Daily Bible Verse: Every day the application will pick a random verse for you. Maybe it's random maybe it's fate.
★ Bible Continue reading option: Got a phone call, going to sleep? Next day you can click on the Read button and it will take to where you stopped.
★ Easy Bible indexing: All the books are indexed for easy access in just one click from the application main screen.
★ Bible Audio speech: Powered by native API(Supported in most of the devices), All of the verses in the “My Bible” have a play button that once press it, it will READ you the verse.
★ Bible Multi-orientations - Support both Portrait and Landscape orientations: Lots of effort have been invested in making “My Bible” to support both portrait and landscape orientations. According to Google “My Bible” is supported on more than 2800 devices, worldwide.
★ Bible Verse sharing with friends: Also “My Bible” is published on Facebook and you can share verses with your friends.
Android Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gazman.biblesearch
The verses chosen for each day's scripture have spiritual guidance within their own context for a clearer understanding.
- Inspirational scriptures daily from the Holy Bible
- Non-intrusive, user scheduled, daily notification of your scripture
- Share your daily bible verses to Facebook
- Share app with friends to spread the daily word of God
Thank You Users
Thank you to all the users of The Daily Bible Verse! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. I can't begin to tell you how powerful and meaningful your words are to us! We are currently working on new features such as the ability to save your favorite verses.
Background of Daily Bible Verse
As God led the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years, he provided for their physical nourishment by sending from heaven each morning a grainy white substance called manna which covered the ground like frost and was gathered up by God's people. That story reminds us how God provides for the spiritual nourishment of His people by sending his word from heaven which has been collected in the Bible.
May you be blessed by "Daily Bible Verse"; a daily bite sized chunk of spiritual food for your heart and mind.
☆ android 4.2.2(Jelly bean) bible page pop-up error correction.
Read the Bible through lifove bible app in your android phone!
Lifove bible surport 37 kind of different bibles of 17 country.
Anywhere, anytime, you can serch the bible verse and read. Especially you can note in the bible verse.
You can read the Bible to compare different version.
(* Please pray for use the NIV bible quackly. many peoples need to NIV bible. but we have to permission from BIBLICA.)
* Lifove Bible app
This app is a viewer to support "*.lfa" bible data files. Currently, this supports many different languages such as English (KJV, ASV, Darby, YLT) Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German, Indonesian, Finnish, Portuguese, Thai, Latin, Russian, Japanese, Tagalog, French, Hebrew, Greek, etc.
You can check the chapter you read and add home widgets with your favorite verses.
If you want to write a memo for a certain verse, please, long-click the verse, then you can write a simple memo.
Please, run this app and enjoy many features to help you read Bible! Because of copyright issue, some versions are not available. If you want to see more Bible versions, please check the copyright and provide information about the version. Then, I can add more Bible versions.
license support: (email@example.com)
Bible, 圣经, 聖經 ,聖書, 성경, БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, Bibel, Bijbel, La Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, Bibbia, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh, etc
- Totalmente en español, contiene el Antiguo y el Nuevo Testamento al completo.
- (NUEVO) Planes de lectura: múltiples planes de lectura para leer la Biblia en 45, 60, 90 o 365 días (algunos sólo en la versión PRO).
- (NUEVO) Continue la lectura desde el último versículo que haya leído con un sólo click!
- Renovado diseño con ActionBar. Diseño especial para tablets.
- Copie versículos al portapapeles.
- Pack de iconos renovado.
- ¡No necesita conexión a Internet para cargar la Biblia! (a excepción de que se quiera compartir algún versículo en las redes sociales).
- Selecciona tus versículos favoritos y accede a ellos fácilmente.
- Versículo aleatorio en la pantalla principal
- Búsqueda de términos contextual: búsqueda en toda la Biblia, restringida a un Testamento, restringida a un Libro o restringida a un Capítulo concreto. El término buscado aparecerá en negrita dentro de los versículos seleccionados.
- Comparte los versículos que consideres importantes mediante las aplicaciones de mensajería y redes sociales.
- Cambia el tamaño de letra a tu gusto, para hacer la lectura más sencilla y cómoda.
Para obtener más funcionalidades adquiera la versión "Biblia Reina Valera PRO"
- Lea la Biblia en formato apaisado/horizontal o retrato/vertical.
- (NUEVO) Todos los planes de lectura activados.
- Tres modos de contraste para facilitar la lectura: diurno, nocturno y sepia.
- Sin publicidad.
- Velocidad mejorada.
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
- And more...
The application works off-line, so the content is available to you anytime and anywhere to brighten up your day, and grow faith in Jesus Christ.
The verses are taken from the “King James Version” (KJV) and “New International Version” (NIV) of the Holy Bible.
You can share this app with friends using Facebook®, email or Twitter®. Thank you for your support – we appreciate it.
Strengthen your faith! Start your day receiving beautiful images and verses in portuguese that speak of love, peace, healing, strength and power, salvation, among others.
More from developer
Positive, uplifting and motivational verses from the Bible sent each day to your phone or tablet. Each day brings a new inspirational and uplifting verse from the Bible.
SET YOUR PICTURE AND COLORS
Pick your favorite photo to appear as the background, and in the widget, and set the text and background colors.
SHARE A VERSE
Share verses to Facebook, text (SMS), Twitter, Gmail, email, the clipboard, and more. Include your own comment along with the verse!
LISTEN TO AUDIO
Listen to the Bible from one of several recordings. (Requires a network connection)
Save your favorite verses for later.
Choose to read a random verse from the Bible.
Keep today's verse in your notification panel.
Add the widget to your home screen to receive an inspirational verse while you are using your phone or tablet.
See the history list of verses you have read, so that may review them at any time.
SEARCH FOR ANY VERSE
Choose any book, chapter, and verse in any translation to read any Bible verse right now. Use the search button to find any verse from the Bible. Quiz yourself and test your Bible knowledge.
Enhance your understanding of today's verse with a daily devotional.
Watch a daily Bible video on YouTube related to today's daily Bible verse of the day.
MORE THAN ONE NEW VERSE A DAY
Receive a new verse more than once a day (go to Settings to select the interval).
ALL SCREEN SIZES
Supports tablets as well as smaller screens.
SPEAK A VERSE
Listen to the verse spoken. (Enable this option in the Settings.)
Select from one of many Bible translations in English: NIV New International Version, ESV English Standard Version, King James Version KJV, American Standard Version ASV, NETBible (New English Translation), Young’s Literal Translation YLT, Douay-Rheims, American King James Version, Norsk Norwegian, World English Bible WEB, NASB New American Standard Bible, NLT New Living Translation, Easy Read Version ERV, The Message, HCSB Holman Christian Standard Bible.
Bible passages also in Spanish (Reina Valera), Korean, German (Luther, Schlachter), French (Louis Segond, Ostervald, Martin, Darby), Italian, Portuguese, Latin (new and old Vulgate), Russian, Tagalog, Croatian, Greek, Arabic, Romanian, and Esperanto. Français, Latin, Russian, Esperanto, Tagalog, Español, 한국어, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Português, Swedish, Tagalog and English.
Settings include: set colors, set widget photo image, notification panel on/off, keep screen awake on/off, receive notifications of new daily verses.
Suitable for moms, dads, teens, kids, children, youth, and the whole family.
We want to make this the most inspirational and useful app we can. Please send us your ideas to make it better!
Please email us with the details so that we can take care of it. It is helpful if you tell us what type of device you have (the model name) and what steps led up to your issue. Thank you.
Network and WiFi state: Checks if your device is connected before trying to get today's verse.
Internet: App needs to get today's verse from our server.
Wake Lock: Optional setting to keep screen awake (off by default).
Boot Completed: Allows app to check for today's verse when you turn on your device.
Bible text copyright The NET Bible which does not endorse nor is affiliated with this app.
Daily Bible verses
Savior Jesus Christ
Bible verses for teens, parents, and the Christian family.
No internet connection required! Read the daily Bible verse any time you like.
Read today's Bible verse, or a random verse, any time you like.
Share your Bible verses for teens with your family and Christian friends on Facebook, email, text, Twitter, and more.
Watch a YouTube video about this Bible verse (requires an Internet connection).
Read the entire chapter or listen to the Bible audio recording (requires an Internet connection).
Add the Teen Bible widget on your home screen.
Works well on small screens and tablets, too.
Teen Bible Verses FREE app can be moved to your SD card for external app storage.
Customize your screen color or wallpaper.
This app is ad-supported to support its continued development. Thank you for your support!
Permissions: This app accesses the internet to display ad banners which defray the cost of supporting this app.
Do the difficult words make the sentence completions too hard?
You need to know vocabulary for the sentence completion questions, which are 30% of the critical reading sections.
Maximize your study time by mastering a new word every day. This app promotes improving in increments. Don't cram at the last minute! Study a little every day. You will truly understand each word with a brief description and helpful sentence.
DAILY STUDY POWER
Get a new SAT vocabulary word delivered to your phone every day.
DEFINITIONS AND PARTS OF SPEECH
Each word is defined, with its part of speech, and an example sentence.
AUDIO WORD PRONUNCIATIONS
Listen to each word's pronunciation. You can hear the word pronunciation on the widget, too.
REVIEW YOUR TROUBLE WORDS
Mark words as favorites to review and quiz yourself later.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Challenge your friends to see if they know today's word.
GET MORE RANDOM WORDS
Choose to study random words, too. There are hundreds and more are being added all the time!
Keep today's word in your notification panel.
Add the widget to your home screen to receive a daily word while you are using your phone or tablet. Save today's word to your favorites list, listen to the pronunciation, and get a random word, right from your home screen!
Due to the widget and daily word check, the app cannot be moved to SD card. FYI, the app is very small.
Settings include: notification panel on/off, keep screen awake on/off, receive notifications of new daily words.
Compare to the features in other SAT vocabulary and English language learning apps. Email us if we're missing any vocabulary study features you need to prep for the SAT!
This app is ad-supported to defray server costs and provide you with a free educational service.
We want to make this the most helpful app we can. Please send us your ideas to make it better!
Please email us with the details so that we can take care of it. It is helpful if you tell us what type of device you have (the model name) and what steps led up to your issue. Thank you.
Network and WiFi state: Checks if your device is connected before trying to get today's word.
Internet: App needs to get today's word from our server.
Wake Lock: Optional setting to keep screen awake (off by default).
Boot Completed: Allows app to check for today's word when you turn on your device.
SAT is a registered trademark of The College Board, which is not affiliated with, nor endorses, this app.
SAT Word A Day FREE
SAT Word of the Day
SAT daily words
daily flashcards flash cards
words builder lists study learn English
vocabulary vocab tutor booster advanced
GRE ACT quiz test exam prep study
preparation help studying cram tutor