Application made from the harmonic constants provided by NOAA.
All displayed local time, are in the summer and winter hours.
The menu is used to calculate the tides and to give specifics on a day or month.
Choose your own threshold (minimum height for sailing or fishing for maximum distance).
Enter a head of water and set schedules for which it will be reached or for such time before any water depth.
Thank you to share your comments to further improve the application.
This application is intended for customers of Crédit Agricole benefiting from supply CA
Store. Visit https://www.creditagricolestore.fr to register!
- The day of the week
- The Western astral sign and trends for this sign
- The Chinese astrologic sign and trends for this sign
- The time of sunrise and sunset and moon in local and GMT depending on the desired location (parameters)
- The dates of the lunar
- The dates of the eclipses of sun and moon around this date
- The Chinese calendar, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist and Jewish
- The favorite cities: you can see the direction up to 40 cities where you will have selected in a database of more than 8 million cities in the world. You will so have direction of the cities which are dear to you: Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Mecca...
- The cities of more than 15000 inhabitants in a beam of 100, 80, 10 miles
- The main cities of the world (Paris, Peking ...)
You will have the vision of a compass with the indication of the direction of cities and the distance in which they are.
When GPS is operational SMS are send with your position. This position can be showed with "FindHelp" application (free).
-Your old mother has a difficulty, she send you a SMS with "Help" on your smartphone, you can assist her.
-You go in excursion, you hope that somebody come to you, you start "Help" and the receiver see where you are and come to you.
The real version is named Visitxx where xx is the name of the city that we propose to visit (Bergerac, Sarlat...)
We propose one or many circuits in the region. Steps are indicated on the map, your position is also signaled. When you arrive to a step you can read explanations.
Thanks for your remarks.
Normal (9x9), Child (4x4), Simplistic (6x6)
Difficult (10x10), Very Difficult (12x12)
You can generate new game, resolve existent game
or build game
Grids can be edited on paper (Menu on /sdcard/download/Print.pdf)
It can be resolve with figures, letters, animals
Thank you to give your opinion to help me improve the product