It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Find your way in the dark, or be found! Original Droid interactive flashlight, light, and sign-board. Simply TAP screen to open controls. New York Times "10 Must Have Android Apps" honorable mention, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/02/technology/personaltech/02smart.html: "DroidLight (free; it’s a flashlight, a strobe light or a message board in a crowded club — indispensable)."
User friendly interactive UI. Easier and more intuitive interface than competitors. Just a few clicks instead of many. Use at theaters, clubs, bars, graduations, and other dark areas. Use light for astronomy, stargazing, reading, viewing maps, finding lost/dropped articles, color marker in a crowded room, hailing a cab/taxi, limo driver meet & greet, and general sign board. Excellent night light. Uses device camera LED as a flashlight or torch. Requires permissions to access camera flash LED. Will NOT take pictures or use camera lens!
Not just a simple flashlight app, like many others on Google Play. The sign feature is great at airports or terminals when picking up guests. Shuttle and limo drivers, no need to carry around a pen and paper for name signs anymore. Don't settle for a simple flashlight when you can have all this other functionality.
Many other publishers have used the "Droid Light" name. This is the original. A must have app if you frequently club, got to theaters, or simply go out with friends. Thousands of happy active users.
Also available ad-free. Search for Droid Light.
Looking for just a LED light? Try Droid Light Lite. Search for "Droid Light Lite."
- Flashlight, Light, and Torch (Screen or most Camera LEDs)
- Multi-Color Screen Light with interactive adjustment interface
- Variable Screen Light Strobe with interactive adjustment interface
- Digital Billboard/Messaging/Text Sign
- Simulated emergency style light for parties (not intended to impersonate police)
- Quick screen color preset buttons
- Screen Brightness Control
- Flickering Candle for concerts or other events
- Optimized for Android v2.2 or later
- Allows installation/movement to device SD Card
- Process stops/ends on exit so as to not use battery or device resources
Please leave positive feedback.
This app may be used as a light (linterna), color light, torch, candle light, search light, spot light, night light, area light, and flashlight for the production of colors, lighting, lights, flash, stroboscope, candlelight, sign boards, banners, message boards, messages, digital signs, dynamic signs, police style lights, emergency lights, strobe (as in a strobe light), and disco lights.
It may be used at concerts, arena, and theaters as a marker, beacon, location marker. It is also useful for astronomy and stargazing.
Again, this has been copied by other developers and named "DroidLight", (single word), however those imitations are not of the same quality or functionality.
Visit us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/X2Ware.
X2-Ware does not collect, share, or use any personal information from your mobile device or provided to us via our Facebook fan page or checkout.
Simple, no thrills, flickering virtual candle to use at vigils, concerts, church, weddings, funerals, memorials, baptisms, christenings, schools, or other locations where a real flame is not prudent. Click to turn on or off.
Based on popular Droid Light candle.
It can be waved around at rock concert without danger of virtual flame extinguishing or swaying. Hence, it maintains its look and brightness regardless of phone motion. Includes special overlay option show candle behind a wood cut out of a cross (crucifix), star, or Star of David.
Option to turn off Ads when candle is lit.
Please leave positive feedback.
Visit us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/X2Ware.
- This app can be used as a flame, for virtual fire, and or virtual candle.
- It can be used at concerts and arenas for music.
- It can be used as a candle light at religious ceremonies like weddings, funerals, baptisms, vigils, at church memorials, baptisms, christenings, and schools.
- It contains overlays for a cross(crucifix), military star, and Star of David.
- It is typically used for Christian, Jewish, or military service.
- Popular for Memorial Day celebrations.
X2-Ware does not collect, share, or use any personal information from your mobile device or provided to us via our Facebook fan page or checkout.
If you are looking for the app that uses AirPush or other push notifications, you can easily find the app and uninstall.
Besides push notifications, using this app is a great way to see what advertising agencies apps use, and what tools they have integrated.
Does the normal scan not detect the spam ads? Enable the notification monitor and you can easily see which program puts a notification in your notification area.
Another cool feature that we added is the live scanner. This scanner scans newly installed and updated apps for selected addon categories and displays a notification if they are found. This feature is reserved for users that have donated.
If you are getting shortcut spam on your homescreen, we've added a new icon ad monitor that should detect that too.
**To support us you can now easily donate through inapp billing.**
** Beta testers: If you want to beta test new functionality join our Google+ beta test group: http://goo.gl/P1TkpR and follow the instructions to receive beta updates through Google Play. **
The current list of addons we detect: (note: addon definitions are updated from the server, so there may be more than on this list. Check the help function to see all the addons we can detect)
AirPush, Airpush Hidden (Suspected), Appenda, Beluga Boost, Custom PushAds (Appbucks), Custom PushAds (Bobgame), Custom PushAds (Feelingtouch), Custom PushAds (Letang), Custom PushAds (Nulldroid), LeadBolt, Moolah Media, Senddroid, TapIt
AdFonic, Adinch, AdKnowledge, Adlantis, AdMaker, Admarvel, AdMob, Admoda, AdSense, Aduru, AdWhirl, AirAd, Amobee, Appbrain, Burstly, BuzzCity, Cauly, Chartboost, Daum, Domob, Everbadge, GreyStripe, Huntmads, InMobi, Inneractive, JumpTap, Komli, Madhouse, Madvertise, MDotM, Medialets, Mediba, Millenial, MobClix, MobFox, MOcean, MoPub, Nexage, OneRiot, Papaya Offers, Pontiflex, Quattro, RevMob, Sellaring, Smaato, StartApp, Tapjoy, Vdopia, VSERV, Youmi, Zest
Apsalar, Claritics, Flurry, Google Analytics, InApp, Localytics, Medialets, MixPanel
aChartEngine, ACRA, ActiveAndroid, AndEngine, Android NDK, Angle, Basic4Android, BugSense, Corona, Crittercism, Dropbox, Facebook, FMOD, Fortumo, Getjar, Immersion Motiv, jMonkeyEngine, libgdx, Marmalade, MonoDroid, NullWire, OpenStreetMap, PayPal, PhoneGap, PowerVR Shell, RoboGuice, RobotMedia Android Billing, Ruboto, Titanium, Twitter4j, Unity3d, Urban Airship, Xtify, Zong
Beintoo, HeyZap, OpenFeint, Papaya Social, ScoreLoop, ScoreNinja, Skiller, Swarm
Airpush Icon, LeadBolt Icon, SendDroid Icon, StartApp Icon
Amazon Licensing, Google Licensing Service, SlideMe SlideLock
*** Known issues ***
Samsung Galaxy 3 keeps talking to me when on my home screens saying folder is open or similar.
This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Light Flow and others.
Try to fix it:
Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)
More issue details here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105
We can't guarantee that our results are 100% correct. Sometimes addons, like pushnotifications, are integrated in larger sdk's, and the developer doesn't need to use them, although we detect them. We strive to be conservative about marking apps as suspected, but errors can occur.
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- New and hot apps of the day
- Find top Android apps with a price drop
- Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
- Fast uninstaller
- Browse "my apps" on www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
- Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. The recommended apps helper provides recommendations based on what you already use. We also have recommended games. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
- Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
- Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
- app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
- Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
- sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
- Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
- Fast search over the entire Android market
- Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
This app revolutionises the job search game by enabling you to be the first to apply for the most recent job opportunities.
You can see job descriptions and the main details of every offer without leaving the application. If you’re interested, apply immediately from your mobile. Send the offer to your email or integrate your LinkedIn profile so you can see if you know anybody in the company. Jobeeper is completely free and no registration is necessary.
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
Note that stock GingerBread ROMs do not have the Battery History activity. You need CM7 or Custom Rom to see this. I am working on a fix for a future version.
- Enable/Disable compatibility mode to allow Apps to work at full screen size on Galaxy Tab and other large screen devices
- Control windows animation speeds or disable them entirely to speed up your device!
- Control windows transition speeds or disable them entirely to speed up your device!
- Control haptic feedback
- View battery history and information
- View usage statistics
- Control WiFi sleep policy to keep WiFi connected
- No annoying AdMob adverts
- And much, much more!
This is the first release and more features and settings will be added soon. Look out also for our Blade Buddy program for rooted devices which allows you to change, optimize and speed up your phone even more!
Warning: some ROMs do not have battery history activity built-in. The app will force close if you try to run and this activity is not built into the ROM.
A note on permissions: the program requests the following permissions:
These are required to change your settings and also to enable analytics and bug-tracking.
Simple and easy to use.
Please send your suggestions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: task killer, task manager, battery saver
There is a built-in mechanism to prevent updating widget when you are not on your home screen to save battery. This in turn also cause no of active apps not showing up correctly. e.q. There is active apps shown on widget but when you open up it's not there. To prevent this from happening you can turn the update to 10 seconds or lower( Lower might consume a bit more battery ). 15 / 10 would be the most appropriate. Please email me instead if you have this kind of issue, i won't be able to reply from the comments.
As the concept is different from other Task Manager/Task Killer, Please read the Get Starting Guide and About Active Apps to get a better understanding on how it works.
Here is the description:
Active Apps is an application which monitor an unusual activity that consumes battery or tracking the application that has been put on standby mode. This is important because some application might not be coded properly. Therefore, even though it has been put on standby mode (Pressing Home) they are still running, eating CPU and hence your device's battery. E.q. browser and gallery apps in the Early Galaxy Tab rom even though it's closed or stand by, it's still consuming battery. However, the scenario is not limited to only Samsung Galaxy tab. Generally, it applies to all android phone.
How does it differ from other task manager?
Unlike other task managers, which shows irrelevant applications, Active apps is simple. It only shows programs that have tasks running and possibly consuming CPU. Therefore at one glance you can decide what to do.
- Tracking application that has been put on standby and running (I called them Active Apps).
- Easy Switch tasks for Active Application from Main Application or Widget
- Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may consume CPUs/Battery
- Provide package manager to manage your installed application(Faster than stock Application Manager).
- Provide views of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
- Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
- Provide theme capability - More theme coming soon -
- Provide UI Customization. You can mix and match color to find your desire look.
- Provide 1x1, 1x2 Active Application widget and 1x1, 1x2 Active Ram widget with stylish and beautiful pop up style.
- Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application and widgets.
Featured on Xda-Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-active-apps-widget-for-android/
If you have any issues pertaining to the application, kindly send me an email at email@example.com.
Changes in v1.3.5
- Switching pages is now much more smoother.
- Adding help files on changing widget theme.
- Fix default Active Apps Widget color not matching.
- Change the default widget size from 14dip to 13dip as it's too small.
- Auto load Packages on Package Manager. The load button is now replaced to perform sort.
- Active Apps Page can now be sorted based on App name or CPU Usage, you can set it under setting.
- Correct some typo errors.
- Under Storage Page, Auto Hide information for phones that don't have personal data and external storage.
Hope you guys like this release. :)
* can use camera flashlight as torch light
* auto shutdown feature for user specific time default is 120 sec
* default light state ON / OFF
(which is very use full if you want the flash light to start immediately by opening app)
NOTE: while your are using flashlight u can't use other camera app feature if app is working background
torch, strobe, brightest, best tablet app, tablet torch, free, camera, night, LED, light, flash, linterna, фонарик, 手电筒, free torch, best torch, best app
To check your brain age use this exciting and fun brain game!
Test your brain age and memory performance using those several touch controlled brain training game tests. Those tests will analyze your reflexes and concentration, brain age and memory age and arithmetic also abilities. At the end of the test you will be able to post your score to the global score board and challenge other players.
Track your performance using progress graph and watch your stats rise as you improve and upgrade your mental skills each time you play. Compare scores with your friends. Share your results on Facebook.
This funbrain game is good for children memory development and for adult anti-aging.
Cut & Slice is a really good addictive puzzle game. Exercise your brain skills with a lot of funny challenging original levels.
To play simply touch the screen to cut those carton shapes!
The goal is to cut the shape into perfectly equal slices.
Two different cut modes! Choose what you prefer:
1) Multi-touch: Fast, but requires more experience.
2) Single-touch: Lets you use only one finger, more accurate.
Click the menu during the game to select for music and sound controls and other options.
Have difficulties to complete the level? Use hints button!
You have 25 hints at the beginning of the game, but use them smartly. You can't cheat. To earn new hints you have to win levels perfectly (5 stars).
Earn 50 stars on each Scene to level up and have the next scene open.
The first levels are pretty simple, but soon the game is getting more challenging.
This is the most classic and amazing brain puzzler, full of gaming fun!
You are going to spend plenty of time and challenge yourself in another one of our refreshing FREE addictive games!
Highly entertaining for kids, both boys and girls!
New episodes are coming soon! ;)
+ amazing number of levels
+ awesome gameplay
+ 3 marvelous different episodes
+ excellent graphics
+ original levels
+ new, fresh, exciting puzzles!
+ designed both for tablet and phone
+ hours of enjoyment for FREE!
+ stars ranking to keep you more challenged
+ hints that may guide you
+ undo option
++ special (users) levels episode.
++ different users profiles.
++ levels created by users! The level will have your initials!
++ magic magnets affecting knife during the cut!!
If you would like to see this game translated into your language, please email us.
During the game you will be given a desert map with mummies and pyramids, when all the space portals are open. You need to close all portals and cover all the map with paths - without leaving any cell free!
Each mummy has a corresponding color pyramid. Create a path from the mummy to the pyramid (or vice versa) by sliding your finger. Each mummy leaves an obelisk to mark its starting position.
The level is only completed when all the mummies return home and all the map is covered with flows connecting obelisks with pyramids! This game has 200 levels and more are coming.
Sounds easy? Try challenge mode or unlock harder episodes.
Online contest mode been added to let you compete with your friends or any other person from all over the world as well.
Actually, the game is very simple and intuitive, and we're sure you will have no problems to play. If you have any questions please feel free to email us.
Reviews and bug reports are also very welcome!
also check our other games:
Brain Age Game (B.A.G.)
Cut and Slice
Thanks for choosing our games.
We worked hard to develop the best Tamago 3D game on the market.
So...want to know what's inside this incredible 3D egg?
The Tamago (the egg) is already placed for you in the nest and you need to simply knock on it.
Don't worry, it will break at the end, we tested it.
Eventually, the 3D surprise that's hiding inside will be yours.
If you like tamago, tamagotchi or any kind of virtual pet this app is perfect for you!
Warning: we are not responsible if you break your screen instead of the egg...just joking.
When the pressure bar is full and atoms are at the desired density, you may proceed to the next level.
Remember, your finger is your sword. Use this weapon carefully.
If your blade touches one of the atomic balls the game is over and the level restarts. Don't be angry when you fail.
You can't cut the shape and leave atoms divided by the cut. You can't cut metal parts.
In order to win be patient as a ninja. In some levels the patience may not be enough and you may need to use some magic.
Don't worry, the magic bottles will be refilled while playing next levels when you achieve bonuses, or you can always refill it in the online shop for free.
90 great levels. And more coming!
3 types of magic bottles (blast, acid and freeze)
6 types of various atomic balls
Also check our other games:
Brain Age Game (B.A.G.)
Cut and Slice
Mummy Run (Sudoku Style)
Please, review the game and help us make it the best.
Improves and tests your short-term memory and brain age. Shows you the exact age of your brain.
Find the 2 prime numbers that sum up to the presented number. That's all. Think that's not challenging enough?
Just try to pass the 100... Most people can't pass it.
If you wish to improve your brain abilities and be above the average, take this test several times in a row.
You don't need advanced apparatus or contraptions to take the test - just your mobile phone or tablet.
*Did you know that each EVEN number greater than 2 can be expressed as the sum of two primes? If not, now you do know! Just google for Goldbach :)
Don't be angry if you can't make further, come back later and you'll make it!
Sharpen your brain abilities and try to have the youngest brain in the world!
The super hit brain age game Prime Brain Workout is now available for Android phones and tablets!
★★★ Great Free-to-play game that is always getting better
★★★ Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
★★★ Fun and addictive game that is hard to put down once you pick it up
This game is recommended to users of the following game apps: Brain Age Test, Flow Free, Car parking, Unblock me, Diamond Dash and more!
Last, but not the least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Amazing Brain Workout!