Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
- Without permissions!
- total time and lap time
- Times can be saved.
- List of previously stopped Times with individual names.
- You can pause the stopwatch.
- Send mail with results.
- The stopwatch is small an can be moved to SDCARD
- font sizes are configurable
- scale can be suppressed
- supports holo theme of android 4.x
- also suitable for Tablets
- suitable for all sports such as Jog, sprint, racing, running, and all other actions for which you want to measure time.
- free without ads
Please send me bug reports and suggestions by e-mail.
Translated by google.
Suggestions for a better translation are welcome
Use this app only when the circumstances for you and others safe. Use at your own risk.
::::: Kazu Pinklady :::::
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
** All Features of FREE version are same as Pro version! (no limit!) **
Perfect AppLock! lets you protect any applications you want with PIN, Pattern or Gesture. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, Email, Gallery, Camera, USB connection, Settings and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
* FREE version (version w/ ads)
1. Lock any apps by using pin,pattern or gesture.
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used.
10. Remotely start AppLock service using SMS command.
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature. (Stealth Mode hides a launch icon)
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start AppLock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* AppLock Service restarting is required after each updates
* 'Phone calls' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect AppLock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution AppLock file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. AppLock apk file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our AppLock.
This is a very simple widget, with only the feature of turning the LED light on and off.
After installation, please add the widget from home screen.
By placing the icon on the home screen, it works as a flashlight’s switch.
With only one touch, you can quickly turn the LED light on. It’ll be handy in case of power cuts and emergencies.
You shall be responsible for the usage.
It will not switch off itself automatically, so please be careful with the battery consumption.
Tests have not be carried out on all phones, so it would be helpful if you could send us comments about the usage on your phone model.
■ Phones confirmed to work with this app
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 (SO-01B)
Sony Ericsson XPERIA acro (IS11S)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
Sony Ericsson P990
SHARP AQUOS PHONE 102SH
SHARP AQUOS PHONE IS13SH
SUMSUNG Galaxy SⅡ
Samsung Galaxy Note
SUMSUNG Exhibit 4G
HTC Desire Z
HTC Incredible S
TOSHIBA REGZA Phone T-01C
TOSHIBA REGZA Phone IS04
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus S 4G
MEDIAS WP N-06C
Please note that when the light is on, you cannot use your phone as a camera.
■ Other apps available from us.
If you have an issue, please email email@example.com, or use the contact menu option from the app before leaving a negative review!
How It Works:
• Motion - The screen is kept on by motion detection of the device. Small movements are detected from you just holding the device. The screen will time out quickly when motion is not detected to save battery. Motion is ignored when the device is facing up on a horizontal surface. This allows the screen to time-out when placed face up in a moving car or on a table with vibrations.
• Proximity - The screen will time out quickly when the proximity sensor is covered, whether in motion or not. Be careful not to cover the proximity sensor while holding the phone in landscape! The screen is also kept on by waving over the proximity sensor.
• Tilt angle - The screen is optionally kept on by tilting the phone above a certain angle from flat up.
• While charging. This option may also be available in your Android's developer settings, but if you've installed a secure Exchange account, that option is no longer available. KinScreen's option will continue to work and has the option to keep the screen bright as well. This only works while the device is unlocked.
• Works in the dark unlike other apps that use the camera to detect motion.
• Battery friendly! The service is designed to be lightweight and use minimal CPU. Only sensors with the lowest power consumption are used. Sensor monitoring is disabled once the screen is off so the phone can sleep and there is no battery drain.
• Start it once and forget it! It will not interfere with in-call behaviour, games or any other apps that keep the screen on already.
• Watch what it does in real-time! The coloured motion, proximity, tilt angle, and screen fields let you know what KinScreen is doing. When screen is green, the time-out is being actively extended, when white it is timing out normally (20s), and when red it is timing out quickly (10s). Note the proximity reading may be delayed. This is for efficiency reasons.
After installing, please set the device on a very stable surface, tap calibrate and wait 10s for KinScreen to automatically fine tune the motion sensitivity for your device.
Timeouts of less than 10s may not apply until 10s after the last touch.
The persistent notification is required so that the service is not killed by the system. If you would like to hide the notification, choose Toggle notification from the menu options in the app and follow the instructions. KinScreen will continue to work.
*Features available after unlocking the premium version.
Icon provided by http://www.visualpharm.com and modified slightly.
Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps. Besides connection and transfer between Android devices, Xender also allows transfers between Android and iOS. With the new Connect PC mode, Xender transfers everything you need between your phone and your computer, be it PC, MAC or Chromebook.
Forget about tangled cables, slow Bluetooth, apps that have to use your mobile data and tools that need you to install software on your computer. Download Xender now.
Phone to Phone
☆ No USB, no internet, no data usage!
☆ Transfers everything - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Supports group sharing to up to 4 devices.
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
Phone to PC/MAC
☆ Connects your phone to any PC/MAC - even other people’s, anywhere!
☆ Transfers everything - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ No need to install any software on PC/MAC.
☆ Support off-line mode with high transfer speed and no internet is needed!
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
Now MirrorOp Sender can mirror our phone if it is LG brand, or AOSP-based ROMs, or running Lollipop!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. More info at http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 18.104.22.168, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
To check your brain age use this exciting and fun brain game!
Test your brain age and memory performance using those several touch controlled brain training game tests. Those tests will analyze your reflexes and concentration, brain age and memory age and arithmetic also abilities. At the end of the test you will be able to post your score to the global score board and challenge other players.
Track your performance using progress graph and watch your stats rise as you improve and upgrade your mental skills each time you play. Compare scores with your friends. Share your results on Facebook.
This funbrain game is good for children memory development and for adult anti-aging.
Cut & Slice is a really good addictive puzzle game. Exercise your brain skills with a lot of funny challenging original levels.
To play simply touch the screen to cut those carton shapes!
The goal is to cut the shape into perfectly equal slices.
Two different cut modes! Choose what you prefer:
1) Multi-touch: Fast, but requires more experience.
2) Single-touch: Lets you use only one finger, more accurate.
Click the menu during the game to select for music and sound controls and other options.
Have difficulties to complete the level? Use hints button!
You have 25 hints at the beginning of the game, but use them smartly. You can't cheat. To earn new hints you have to win levels perfectly (5 stars).
Earn 50 stars on each Scene to level up and have the next scene open.
The first levels are pretty simple, but soon the game is getting more challenging.
This is the most classic and amazing brain puzzler, full of gaming fun!
You are going to spend plenty of time and challenge yourself in another one of our refreshing FREE addictive games!
Highly entertaining for kids, both boys and girls!
New episodes are coming soon! ;)
+ amazing number of levels
+ awesome gameplay
+ 3 marvelous different episodes
+ excellent graphics
+ original levels
+ new, fresh, exciting puzzles!
+ designed both for tablet and phone
+ hours of enjoyment for FREE!
+ stars ranking to keep you more challenged
+ hints that may guide you
+ undo option
++ special (users) levels episode.
++ different users profiles.
++ levels created by users! The level will have your initials!
++ magic magnets affecting knife during the cut!!
If you would like to see this game translated into your language, please email us.
We worked hard to develop the best Tamago 3D game on the market.
So...want to know what's inside this incredible 3D egg?
The Tamago (the egg) is already placed for you in the nest and you need to simply knock on it.
Don't worry, it will break at the end, we tested it.
Eventually, the 3D surprise that's hiding inside will be yours.
If you like tamago, tamagotchi or any kind of virtual pet this app is perfect for you!
Warning: we are not responsible if you break your screen instead of the egg...just joking.
During the game you will be given a desert map with mummies and pyramids, when all the space portals are open. You need to close all portals and cover all the map with paths - without leaving any cell free!
Each mummy has a corresponding color pyramid. Create a path from the mummy to the pyramid (or vice versa) by sliding your finger. Each mummy leaves an obelisk to mark its starting position.
The level is only completed when all the mummies return home and all the map is covered with flows connecting obelisks with pyramids! This game has 200 levels and more are coming.
Sounds easy? Try challenge mode or unlock harder episodes.
Online contest mode been added to let you compete with your friends or any other person from all over the world as well.
Actually, the game is very simple and intuitive, and we're sure you will have no problems to play. If you have any questions please feel free to email us.
Reviews and bug reports are also very welcome!
also check our other games:
Brain Age Game (B.A.G.)
Cut and Slice
Thanks for choosing our games.
Improves and tests your short-term memory and brain age. Shows you the exact age of your brain.
Find the 2 prime numbers that sum up to the presented number. That's all. Think that's not challenging enough?
Just try to pass the 100... Most people can't pass it.
If you wish to improve your brain abilities and be above the average, take this test several times in a row.
You don't need advanced apparatus or contraptions to take the test - just your mobile phone or tablet.
*Did you know that each EVEN number greater than 2 can be expressed as the sum of two primes? If not, now you do know! Just google for Goldbach :)
Don't be angry if you can't make further, come back later and you'll make it!
Sharpen your brain abilities and try to have the youngest brain in the world!
The super hit brain age game Prime Brain Workout is now available for Android phones and tablets!
★★★ Great Free-to-play game that is always getting better
★★★ Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
★★★ Fun and addictive game that is hard to put down once you pick it up
This game is recommended to users of the following game apps: Brain Age Test, Flow Free, Car parking, Unblock me, Diamond Dash and more!
Last, but not the least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Amazing Brain Workout!
When the pressure bar is full and atoms are at the desired density, you may proceed to the next level.
Remember, your finger is your sword. Use this weapon carefully.
If your blade touches one of the atomic balls the game is over and the level restarts. Don't be angry when you fail.
You can't cut the shape and leave atoms divided by the cut. You can't cut metal parts.
In order to win be patient as a ninja. In some levels the patience may not be enough and you may need to use some magic.
Don't worry, the magic bottles will be refilled while playing next levels when you achieve bonuses, or you can always refill it in the online shop for free.
90 great levels. And more coming!
3 types of magic bottles (blast, acid and freeze)
6 types of various atomic balls
Also check our other games:
Brain Age Game (B.A.G.)
Cut and Slice
Mummy Run (Sudoku Style)
Please, review the game and help us make it the best.