+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla, ingress
+++ Works in background
+++ Automatically altitude
+++ See video
NOW WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.4+
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS APP WORKS FINE WITH YOUR PHONE YOU CAN GET FREE VERSION, JUST SEARCH: "Move My GPS TB".
Very simple and very useful tool to set mock GPS location on your mobile phone. You are not need to switch between two apps on your phone to change your position, no, now you just start the app on your phone, and set its location on your pc. All what you need is internet connection.
Our app is on the top in his area! Fake your GPS! There are already 1500+ users who enjoy this app! Move My GPS was reviewed by AppEggs.com! Read this review if you want to know more about Move My GPS.
Enjoy this! You can also activate stepwise moving of your phone, then you will see that your location not jump from place to place but really walks to the next point clicked by you!
You also not need to active “mock location” on your phone if you have rooted phone and give this app system rights (move it to system folder).
!!! Please, read instructions in FAQ on the home page!!! Reboot your smartphone after moving app!
The steps, which you should do for get it working, are:
1. Install this app
2. Go to http://mmgps.russcity.de and get there Map-Id
3. Enter this Map-Id in the App
Any other location-based application ( Maps, Navigation, Social, Sport, ... ) will behave like it in the fake location.
• Affect any other location-based application.
• Can use online Google’s navigation.
• Uploading a KML or CSV file.
• Save the created track as KML.
• Set the simulation Speed.
• Set missing recorded details.
Important: You must enable mock location in Developer options (Setting->Applications->Development)
• Debug / check location based applications.
• Cheat on foursquare, Facebook, latitude and whatsapp.
• Test that your navigation app is working before going to trip, Is Waze supported in Greece? Is Openstreet works in Tanzania? Is Maprika doing well in my next ski vacation? …
• Cache Google maps for future use offline by simulate the route you’re going to do.
Are you playing with Foursquare or with Facebook places but it's too far to drive? Find this places on the map and add them to your favorites.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla
- After a while because of an android system bug the mock location stops working as expected, restarting the device solves the problem.
- Make sure you have wifi location turned off and GPS location turned on before using the app and the mock locations enabled.
- In some devices the app might stop working, rebooting the device seems to solve that issue.
-If you have a problem with the application and if it is not running it will be more helpful if you contact me by mail.
Introducing Fake GPS - currently the best looking fake location app from all the fake location apps!
Fake GPS tricks your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use Fake GPS to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
The application essentially makes your Android phone believe that it is anywhere that want it to be. Fake GPS turns any location into your current location with just the touch of a button. It takes two steps to fake your location, first, enable ‘Mock Locations’ in developer settings; then, simply set your new location using the Fake GPS app.
When could I use it?
You can use it to prank your friends and family. You can also pretend that you are somewhere completely strange - like the middle of the Pacific Ocean! You can be anywhere you want!
Fake GPS is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just two steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in !
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
One possible usage will be fake your Geotag location while taking photo.
Please enable mock location setting when running this app:
Please visit: www.propagation-systems.com/apps.htm
This application can be used for:
-Keeping your real location in secret.
-Fooling your friends and checking in at any android application somewhere you are not.
-Sending a special google maps link to a friend with guidance on how to get to you.
-Cheating the photo geo tagging.
-Replacing the GPS in places where there is no signal.
-Testing web services using fake location.
-Developing & Beta testing applications.
IMPORTANT when running!
1. Please disable “Use wireless networks” and “Use GPS satellites” under: Settings -> Location and security.
2. Also Allow "Mock Locations” under: Settings -> Applications -> Development.
More from developer
Level up by placing bombs, detonating bombs, and disarming the bombs of others. The more people you injure or kill with your bombs, the more experience you’ll gain. You can also take out a contract and request missions to bomb specific locations.
Start with explosive delights such as the M60, Crazy Debby, Mad Hornet, Black Cat, El Torro, and Powder Keg to accomplish the task. Level up far enough and gain access to virtual Nukes that will take out all the players in a city.
Want to share your PhoneBomber actions with others? You could run down a city street, trying to get away from the virtual blast radius, telling everyone about the bomb. That might get you in more than a little trouble, though. Consider instead posting automatic status updates to Twitter and Facebook. You can turn this feature on and off in the Settings menu.
GPSCheat will let you set a fake current GPS location - and will remember them. No more remembering the lat/lon of the restaurant downtown -enter it once, and then with a single click your phone will think you're back there again!