myGluxus®...Total Health Managed!
• Easy to use and simple Data entry on the Go – myGluxus® provides 3-different ways to enter health specific data. A bottom bar menu provides easy access to the main areas of the app.
• myGluxus® saves last entered information – making it simple to enter next day's values with just few taps.
• Powerful Trend graphs and Reports – myReports section of the app automatically draws trend graphs for each module and provides detailed listing of all readings below the graphs.
• myGluxus® saves all data securely on the smart device – allowing full access to past data even when offline.
• Share health data on the Go via Share and Export features – Export recorded health data into Excel or CSV. View or share health data via any social media apps.
• Take control of health in native language – myGluxus® is locally translated in 26 languages by a team of professional translators and native speakers.
• Never miss an important health event with Reminders feature – set-up comprehensive reminders and be notified.
• Comprehensive Calendar and Alarm features –built-in Alarm feature to remind when it’s time to hydrate, take meds or meals.
myFood Healthy Eating for a Healthy Weight
A healthy lifestyle involves many choices including choosing a balanced diet or healthy eating plan. A healthy eating plan includes more than what we can’t eat – it allows us to make the best of our meals. myFood is powered by the #1 food and nutrition database in the world with 500M+ users in 50+ countries. Customize meals with detailed nutrients and save for easy access.
myWeight Monitor Body Weight and BMI
Measuring body weight is important for assessing body composition and to monitor weight changes with diet and exercise. A healthy eating plan with the right physical activity helps manage weight. myWeight makes it easy to record weight, and, to set a Target and track the trends leading to an ideal weight.
myGluxus® Track Blood Glucose Levels
Tracking blood glucose levels throughout the day is essential for managing diabetes. Glucose levels will change based on when, what, and amount of food consumed, and the types of physical activities. myGluxus® app helps monitor these blood glucose levels via easy input and trend graphs with min/max/avg indicators and Time, Meal, Med and Insulin Tags.
myInsulin Pre-built Commonly Used Insulin
Insulin – a hormone made by the pancreas, allowing body to use sugar (glucose) from carbs for energy or to store glucose for future use. Insulin helps keeps blood sugar level from getting too high (hyperglycemia) or too low (hypoglycemia). myInsulin has pre-built choices and units of measure to easily record insulin with time, meals and meds tags.
myBP Track your Blood Pressure Regularly
Accurate blood pressure measurement is vital in the prevention and treatment of blood-pressure–related diseases – specially when with diabetes. Doctors recommend measuring BP at the same time every day. myBP is carefully designed via inputs from heart specialists and includes a daily reminder feature.
myMeds Track Scheduled and Unscheduled Medications
Medication administration involves preparing and taking scheduled and unscheduled medications and evaluating the effect of these meds. myMeds is designed using Medication Administration best practices – record and track all meds at one place.
myWater Tracking Fluids Simplified
CDC (Centre for Disease Control) recommends: drinking water every day is good for overall health. Drinking water can prevent dehydration, a condition that can cause unclear thinking, result in mood change, cause body to overheat, constipation, and kidney stones. myWater helps set daily target and track daily fluids intake.
myCaffeine Track daily Caffeine intake
The easiest way to track daily caffeine intake is to record cups of Coffee or other caffeinated drinks are consumed in a day. Limit caffeine intake - set a target and stay on top of it.