If you have concerns about where your cars are going this app is for you. Perhaps you would like to know where your teenager or other family member is driving the car or you might be concerned about auto theft in your area. This application is for you!
How It Works?
Step 1: Purchase and install a compatible GPS tracking device (see our website for a list of compatible devices)
Step 2: Register on LiveOnMap.com or via this mobile application for a user account
Step 3: Configure your GPS tracking device using our helpful instructions and guides
Step 4: Setup the zone, schedule, way, or path you want to track
Step 5: Sit back and get some coffee because your can isn’t going anywhere without you knowing about it.
You can track your vehicle by downloading this application to your phone or by visiting our website at www.LiveOnMap.com.
You can setup GEO safe zones where you would expect your car to be (school, home, airport, work, etc) and get push and email alerts when your car leaves those safe zones. Geo safe zones can be configured by date and time!
You can also setup DANGER zones where you explicitly don’t want the car to go. Within the danger zones you can also configure dates, times, and paths along with email and push notifications!
In this application main features are as below:
1. Zone Wise Safety
2. Way Path Safety
3. Push Notification, Email Notification
(i) Zone not leave as per schedule Time
(iv) If inside danger zone then got Notification as per Interval Set
(v) Location on without zone area
(vi) Speed cross as per max speed
(vii) Move vehicle without un-locked from application
(viii) Cross range of way-path added
(ix) Cross max time stay on way-path
(x) On Route change.
4. Able to check history of vehicle [Last 7 Days]
5. Able to set Max speed of vehicle. On cross speed got notification.
6. Supports GPS Deivce: TK 102, TK 104, TK-108, AVL08, AVL05, AVL 03, Concox (GT02), teltonika, GW101, SIPGEAR Incutex (TK 5000), meitrack (VT 310 v6, VT 310 v7), Simvalley (GT 170, GT 280), Enfora, PG66
7. Check our support url for an GPS tracker compatibility. We also add GPS Device on request.