This version includes:
- English or Continental (European) board layouts
- a choice of 3 marble and board colour schemes
- an undo button
- an optional hints setting to guide you through a solution from beginning to end.
- 16 game boards of varying difficulty
- Customizable user interface
- Google Play global leader boards and achievements
Pegs Pro is a free version of the ancient peg solitaire board game, also known as chinese checkers. Marble Solitaire is the ideal offline solitaire to be played in the toilet or for a quick game. It has so many peg boards with increasing difficulty, that you will never get bored. It will take deep concentration to find the solution of the advanced boards, after you have found your way through the easier brainvita boards.
About peg solitaire:
This awesome brain game is also referred to as brainvita in India.
The goal of the solitaire is to move all the pegs in order to empty the wooden board, leaving just one solitary peg.
You need to move a peg over an adjacent one, to jump to an empty hole, and remove the adjacent peg.
The game ends when it is not possible to move any peg over the board.
Up to 29 different wooden boards will help you to train your brain, full facebook integration to challenge your friends.
You can challenge your friends online through Facebook, or just play a game offline. You will have fun moving the pawns of this classic board game in any case.
• marble solitaire (brainvita) is one of the most ancient board games to train your brain
• facebook integration to challenge your friends to solve the puzzle
A couple of advantages of playing brain games:
• board games improve your working memory and cognitive control
• brain games are a fun way to improve your concentration, and other brain skills
• to keep your mind in top shape, play brain games often
• it takes deep concentration to find the solution of the brainvita board game
About Peg Solitaire:
Peg solitaire (or Solo Noble) is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes. Some sets use marbles in a board with indentations. The game is known simply as Solitaire in the United Kingdom where the card games are called Patience. It is also referred to as Brainvita (especially in India).
The standard game fills the entire board with pegs except for the central hole. The objective is, making valid moves, to empty the entire board except for a solitary peg in the central hole.
How to play:
A valid move is to jump a peg orthogonally over an adjacent peg into a hole two positions away and then to remove the jumped peg.
"Classic peg solitaire at its finest .. to keep things interesting, the developer provides you with various board flavors with different shapes and layouts which forces you to rethink your strategy in order to beat the game on different boards. Furthermore, you can share your score online to compete with others, or your friends. "
The aim of the game is to achieve the game with only one pawn remaining. Will you find the good moves to succeed in this ?
To drop a pawn, just jump it with an other pawn !
You'll find here all classic boards, to allow you to start with easy ones if you're not a regular on this game.
For the best of you, the board editor will allow you to play on your own invention.
Have a good game !
PS : Permissions are needed for the ad support.
The objective of the Marble Solitaire game is to end up with just one marble using minimum time and moves. A demo is provided if you are new to Marble Solitaire puzzles.
The following boards are included:
1. English Board
2. European (French) Board
3. Wiegleb's (German) Board
4. Asymmetrical (Cross) Board
5. Continental Board
6. Diamond Board
7. Square 6x6 Board
8. Square 9x9 Board
You can easily customize the board to your likes.
The game is easy to master and promises hours of fun. Marble Solitaire games help to improve concentration, and strategic thinking skills of kids as well as adults.
The game is also known as Brainvita and Solo Noble.
Compete with your FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK and race against TIME in various different LEVELS to find out who is smartest
Find out which robot suits best to your intelligence level!
Find out which title describes you best!
The aim of the game: Remove marbles till there is no valid move left. Best result is leaving just one marble.
- Start by jumping one marble -which is behind marbles around the center hole- to center hole.
- Marble gets jumped over is removed from board.
- In each move, a marble must jumped over another marble next to it and must be placed in a hole.
- Marbles can move horizontally and vertically. Marbles can't move diagonally.
Ps: The game is still in development phase and all comments will be considered.
Marble Legend is a brand new and amazing zuma-style game! For the legendary treasure, you have to survive over six secret scenes in this puzzle adventure!
How to play:
1. Shooting to match three or more colored balls.
2. Tap on the transmitter can swapping the current ball and the next ball.
3. Boost your score with power-ups and combos.
- AD Free
- HD Graphics
- Easy to learn but hard to master
- 2 game modes and many challenging levels
- Many secret maps to make the game more addictive
- Arrows, bombs and more interesting props you should learn from game
Thanks every players, any suggestion is welcome!
Help Sponge Bob and friends foil Plankton's plot to steal the Krabby Patty recipe! Navigate crazy obstacles and Plankton's diabolical traps through various Bikini Bottom locations, rolling their marble-shaped bodies through level after level by drawing slides, using the environment, and tilting your device.
Earn bonus points based on how skillfully and quickly the levels are completed. Unlock achievements and more levels of play!
The SpongeBob Marbles and Slides game includes the following features:
*Explore eighty levels of varying difficulty spread across Bikini Bottom
*Draw lines to create slides and guide SpongeBob and his friends to safety
*Use a variety of special tools—flippers, cannons, teleportals, etc.—to solve each puzzle
*Compile a Spectacular Collection of Stuff: rack up achievements and collect tons of SpongeBob memorabilia
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/info/eula.html
- Play the classic game as well as many variations
- Square, Square with diagonal moves and triangular boards supported
- Select one out of 3 different themes
- Create and play your own boards
- Machine search for a solution. Works both for built-in and custom boards. It may be slow for big boards.
Inspired by handcrafted puzzles, each Plunk! level challenges you to navigate gorgeous marbles through a wooden labyrinth. Tilt your phone or tablet in all directions and use gravity to roll the marbles past holes and into their targets.
The first levels will test your hand-eye coordination as you maneuver one marble around, between and sometimes over fiendishly placed holes. Afterwards, the difficulty escalates as two, three, four or more simultaneous marbles force you to come up with increasingly complex plans.
Plunk! is ad-supported software that comes with 12 free levels. An optional upgrade is available within the application that provides many more levels and removes all advertisements.
- 10 boards
- 90+ starting patterns
- Set you're own empty hole
- Game statistics
- Undo/Redo step through
This is charityware, all money goes to Autism charities.
- Added option for diagonal moves.