More from developer
A Jyotirlinga or Jyotirling or Jyotirlingam is a shrine where Lord Shiva is is worshipped in the form of a Jyotirlingam or "Lingam of light". There are twelve traditional Jyotirlinga shrines in India. It is believed that Lord Shiva first manifested himself as a Jyotirlinga on the night of the Aridra Nakshatra, thus the special reverence for the Jyotirlinga.
The Pancharama Kshetras are five ancient Hindu temples of Lord Shiva situated in Andhra Pradesh. The Sivalingas at these temples are made from a single Sivalinga.
The Amarnath caves are one of the most famous shrines in Hinduism, dedicated to god Shiva , located in the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir.
1. Lord Shiva Gallery(Slideshow)
"Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare"is the sublime method of reviving our transcendental consciousness.
1. History of Tirumala & Pittsburgh Temple.
2. Brief description of temples In & around Tirumala.
3. 108 names, Temple timings , Services, Visitors Information & activities.
4. Illustrated Suprabhatam , Mangalasasanam, Stotram & Prapatti.
5. Lord Venkateswara Gallery(Slideshow).