Bhajans about Lord and His Associates (350)
Bhajans about Vaishnava Acharyas (29)
Bhajans by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (21)
Bhajans by Adi Shankaracharya (2)
Bhajans by Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur (10)
Bhajans by Bhaktivinoda Thakur (242)
Bhajans by Bilvamangala Thakur (3)
Bhajans by Devakinandan Das Thakur (1)
Bhajans by Gaura Kisora Dasa Babaji (1)
Bhajans by Govinda Das Kaviraj (86)
Bhajans by Jagannatha Dasa Babaji (1)
Bhajans by Jayadeva Goswami (9)
Bhajans by Jiva Goswami (20)
Bhajans by Krsna Dvaipayana Vyasa (26)
Bhajans by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Goswami (12)
Bhajans by Lochan Das Thakur (13)
Bhajans by Madhavendra Puri (1)
Bhajans by Murari Gupta (4)
Bhajans by Narahari Sarakara (3)
Bhajans by Narottam Das Thakur (54)
Bhajans by others (34)
Bhajans by Prabodhananda Sarasvati (2)
Bhajans by Raghunatha Dasa Goswami (25)
Bhajans by Ramananda Raya (1)
Bhajans by Rupa Goswami (83)
Bhajans by Sanatana Goswami (103)
Bhajans by Sarvabhaum Bhattacharya (10)
Bhajans by Sivananda Sena (2)
Bhajans by Srinivas Acharya (1)
Bhajans by Svarupa Damodara Goswami (1)
Bhajans by Vasudev Ghosh (10)
Bhajans by Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura (22)
Bhajans by Vrindavan Das Thakur (14)
Bhajans by Yadunandan Das (1)
Pranam Mantras (18)
Temple Programe Prayers (15)
Bhagavad-gita As It Is / Srimad Bhagavatam / Sri Caitanya Caritamrta / Krishna Book / Teachings of Lord Caitanya / Nectar of Devotion / Nectar of Instruction / Teachings of Lord Kapila / Teachings of Queen Kunti / Sri Brahma-samhita / Sri Isopanisad / Mukunda-mala-stotra / Narada Bhakti Sutra
● All the books are stored locally on your device so you can read even if you've got no signal.
● All the text in Roman characters (with full diacritics), word-for-word synonyms, translation and full purports.
● Pinch or double-click to zoom, swipe to scroll.
● Quickly navigate straight to the text you want.
● Full text searching - you'll be amazed how fast - with highlighting of search results.
● Bookmarks, including dynamic bookmarks which automatically update as you read through the book.
● Customise the display by adjusting the font size and turning on or off individual items in the display (text, synonyms, translation and purport).
Preaching is the essence. Purity is the force. Utility is the principle. Books are the basis.
Following inspiration from so many wonderful Sannyasis and senior devotees, and with permission from the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, Dancing Ganesh is privileged to able to present an exclusive program which gives you access to 13 of Srila Prabhupada's books at your fingertips. Just imagine, wherever you travel, in your lunch breaks, giving class, being asked a challenging question, you could have the answers with you in your pocket, beadbag or handbag.
This is our way of serving Srila Prabhupada's mission of spreading Krishna Consciousness throughout the world. Therefore, the cost of the package containing 13 books has been kept to a minimum. A small amount to pay in return for the most incredible teachings from Srila Prabhupada.
Dancing Ganesh has had enormous pleasure in creating this software and owes full gratitude to the continued support of ISKCON devotees.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR THE INCLUDED BOOKS
This is an evaluation copy of the printed version of this book, and is NOT FOR RESALE. This evaluation copy is intended for personal non-commercial use only. Use it to evaluate the printed version of our book.
If you like this e-book, please buy the printed hardcopy version with full color pictures from our website, www.Krishna.com - it makes a great gift for loved ones and is easier to read. Plus, we'd like to use the proceeds of the printed book to build temples for Sri Krishna, and to print and publish more books about Sri Krishna.
These books and electronic files are Copyright The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International Inc., 3764 Watseka Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90034, USA. All rights reserved. For any questions, comments, correspondence, or to evaluate dozens of other books in this collection, visit the website of the publishers, www.Krishna.com.
Gitabase allows you to have a portable vedabase on your device and quickly lookup, SEARCH and bookmark texts (sanskrit, transliteration, translation, purport) from the following books:
1. Bhagavad Gita As It Is (1972 edition)
2. Bhagavad Gita As It Is
3. Srimad Bhagavatam
4. Sri Caitanya Caritamrita
5. Teachings of Lord Caitanya
6. Nectar of Devotion
7. Nectar of Instruction
8. Teachings of Queen Kunti
9. Sri Brahma Samhita
10. Sri Isopanishad
11. Mukunda mala stotra
12 Narada Bhakti Sutra
It also allows you to have most of these books in Russian language.
This app is completely FREE and does not have any advertising in it. If you like Gitabase, please visit http://gitabase.com and make a small paypal donation to say thanks :) from the bottom of your heart.
This is an essential tool for every serious scholar as it allows you to read shlokas separately from purports (so that you are not distracted), bookmark reading progress separately for each book, keep track of questions you might ask later, add your notes to the texts and tag important shlokas by topic.
Instant search allows you to quickly find all the occurrences of a search term(s) in a shloka, purport or sanskrit.
Gitabase downloads the texts database (56 Mb) containing all the books from private server on application install.
Please note that Gitabase requires at least 300Mb of available disk space to be installed.
If you like this app, please like its facebook page http://facebook.com/gitabase and/or if you are not a FB user, please share this page using Google Play's share menu in the top right corner.
The app offers the following features:
1. Bookmark position in text or in chapter. Long press on the book in the library tab allows to open the bookmarked position.
2. Favorite texts / selected fragments / questions / named bookmarks. User can select a fragment of text and add a question to it/highlight it/bookmark it
3. Tagging anything from feature 2.
4. Links to other texts. For example in the Srimad Bhagavatam purports Srila Prabhupada often references to Bhagavad Gita. To open the BG text you can touch on the link to it if the Gitabase is not currently in the text selection mode. To switch modes use the Jagannath menu in the left top corner of the screen.
5. Sharing texts on the Facebook and other social media.
This was one of the reasons why this app was created.
Please share while you read!
6. Quick search on all the books and on any particular book.
You can search separately in shlokas, purports and sanskrit
7. The app allows to have texts in both Russian and English and it has "translate" button which can open the same text in different language. This is quite handy for all the Russian speaking devotees who is living outside of Russian speaking countries.
To activate this function one should manually copy over the second language database to your phone or tablet.
Please refer to the http://gitabase.com for downloads and instructions
8. Read BG or SB chapters in Sanskrit.
9. Backup/restore of your notes/bokkmarks
App includes the following:
1) Re-sizable home-screen widget which updates quotes everyday.
2) App with options to share, copy and refresh quotes.
3) Brief Biography of Srila Prabhupada.
4) Some useful links.
Veda means knowledge. The Vedic knowledge translated and commented by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhakthivedanta Swami Prabhupada (also known as Srila Prabhupada) provides the torchlight for illuminating the spiritual pathway through this dark jungle of the age of Kali(age of quarrel).
Due to association with the the material nature, a living entity is entangled in the 3 modes of material nature (goodness, passion and ignorance) and therefore he/she has to face all the miseries of material existence like birth, death, old-age and disease. Now if the same associating tendency is used for associating with pure devotees of the Lord, he/she can be liberated from the material existence and fulfill the mission of human life.
As Srila Prabhupada pointed out often, there are 2 ways of associating with the spiritual master(a pure devotee): through his physical presence (vapu) and through his instructions (vani). Sometimes we can associate with spiritual master physically and sometimes not; but we can associate with him always through his instructions.
The number of quotes Srila Prabhupada quoted are innumerable and are not limited by time and space. This app is a humble attempt to spread the vani of Srila Prabhupada and to give people a chance to associate with him.
We are constantly trying to improvise on the quality of the presentation. Please help us to improve the app by providing your valuable feedback or suggestions by using the feedback options in the main menu.
Reasons for permission requested for app:
Access Data Storage : To access the quotes stored in the device storage.
Vibrate : To vibrate device (on honeycomb and above) upon quote refresh.
I tried to create the most accurate copy of the book taken from the site purebhakti.com and purebhakti.ru.
The book will be useful to anyone interested in spiritual science.
I offer a thousand pranams to my spiritual master who gave me the strength to start this work.
More from developer
A Jyotirlinga or Jyotirling or Jyotirlingam is a shrine where Lord Shiva is is worshipped in the form of a Jyotirlingam or "Lingam of light". There are twelve traditional Jyotirlinga shrines in India. It is believed that Lord Shiva first manifested himself as a Jyotirlinga on the night of the Aridra Nakshatra, thus the special reverence for the Jyotirlinga.
The Pancharama Kshetras are five ancient Hindu temples of Lord Shiva situated in Andhra Pradesh. The Sivalingas at these temples are made from a single Sivalinga.
The Amarnath caves are one of the most famous shrines in Hinduism, dedicated to god Shiva , located in the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir.
1. Lord Shiva Gallery(Slideshow)
"Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare"is the sublime method of reviving our transcendental consciousness.
1. History of Tirumala & Pittsburgh Temple.
2. Brief description of temples In & around Tirumala.
3. 108 names, Temple timings , Services, Visitors Information & activities.
4. Illustrated Suprabhatam , Mangalasasanam, Stotram & Prapatti.
5. Lord Venkateswara Gallery(Slideshow).