Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
The city of Los Angeles (also known simply as L.A., and nicknamed the "City of Angels") is the most populous city in California. Located on a broad basin in Southern California, the city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, beautiful beaches along the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
The metropolitan area is the second-most populous in the United States and home to over 17 million people who hail from all parts of the globe. The metropolitan area is spread across Los Angeles County, Orange County, and parts of San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County.
Los Angeles is an important center of culture, business, media, and international trade, but it is most famous for being the center of the world's television, motion picture, and recording industry, which forms the base of its status.
Our free Los Angeles Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Los Angeles.
Features of Los Angeles City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Los Angeles (i/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/, /lɔːs ˈæŋɡələs/ or i/lɒs ˈændʒəliːz/; Spanish: [los ˈaŋxeles], which is written Los Ángeles, Spanish for The Angels), often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second most populous in the United States, after New York City, with a population at the 2010 United States Census of 3,792,621. It has an area of 469 square miles (1,215 km2), and is located in Southern California. The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Los Angeles is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the United States, while the entire Los Angeles area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation's largest cities. The city's inhabitants are referred to as Angelenos.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Los Angeles City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Los Angeles offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Los Angeles city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Los Angeles offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Los Angeles travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Los Angeles guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Los Angeles city guide.
The Los Angeles Offline Map and the Los Angeles CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Los Angeles in California, USA has many interesting places for sightseeing, not only Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Santa Monica or the Venice Beach. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
You can browse 30 Los Angeles sights and places we picked for you, read complete background info about them or LA itself, check out photos and links to other places on web.
GPS enabled Google Maps provide additional travel experience. You can locate your GPS position, and let the app guide you to the nearest sight, either by walking or driving to. It’s perfect solution if you haven’t planned sightseeing in details, and want to jump to the nearest interesting place.
Just tap any sight on its map icon to get more info and GPS navigation to it.
- 30 best places to see in Los Angeles
- History, photos and links about places
- Navigate using GPS and Google Maps
Gogobot's Los Angeles City Guide offers the best personalized guide to L.A. The name Los Angeles often evokes glamorous images of Hollywood stars and sunny beaches. Although you can definitely find plenty of sun, sand, and even the occasional celebrity, there is much more to LA than meets the eye. As the second biggest city in the United States, there is never a shortage of things to do in the many neighborhoods and smaller towns that make up LA County. Among the most famous attractions are the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the many beaches along the oft-referenced Pacific Coast Highway, Beverly Hill’s Rodeo Drive (good for people watching if you’re an aspiring paparazzi), and the world-famous Hollywood Sign. Further afield, Universal Studios and Disneyland draw big crowds of locals and tourists alike. World-class restaurants and hotels are never far away, no matter what neighborhood you’re in. Downtown has seen a recent resurgence as a commercial area, although it offers little excitement for daytime visitors. The vibrant neighborhoods of Westwood, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Pasadena remain hotspots for dining and nightlife. There is no “classic” LA cuisine – it is a city of endless choice. L.A. is renowned for its Mexican food and its sushi, while ethnic enclaves from Koreatown to Little Ethiopia offer fare from around the world. No matter when you visit LA, the weather, food, and people are sure to please, and Gogobot's LA Travel Guide helps you discover it all.
LA is more than just Hollywood. If you can hack your way through the traffic and smog, you'll reach the populous San Fernando and San Gabriel Valleys, but also the serenely beautiful Angeles and Los Padres national forests and Mojave Desert. The Los Angeles City Guide helps you see it all.
What users love about the Gogobot Los Angeles Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE Los Angeles to the fullest, with maps, reviews and photos.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one. Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
Source code: go to http://github/bostonbusmap/bostonbusmap, check out branch la
In the last five years, DTLA has experienced an extraordinary commercial, residential and artistic renaissance, transforming from a moribund 9-to-5 business and government center to a thriving community pulsing with life. High-rise hotels and sleek lofts, top restaurants and great city parks have sprung to life, to find their places amid the wholesale markets, office towers, mom-and-pop stalls and historic buildings, some of which date from the early 1800s. This is exciting stuff for a region that was long down, out and neglected.
DTLA, as it is often called these days, is roughly bounded by Chinatown and Dodger Stadium on the north, the University of Southern California and Exposition Park on the south, the 110 freeway on the west, and the Los Angeles River on the east. The neighborhoods that make up its eight square miles are as unique as the sprawling city itself and encompass all the themes that make a city great--business, arts, fashion, entertainment, architecture, sports, history, culture, diversity, and industry.
In this app, we have broken them into 12 distinct regions--the Arts District, Civic Center, Old Bank+Spring Street, the 7th Street area, Broadway+Jewelry, the Bunker Hill area, Little Tokyo, Skid Row+Central City, the Fashion+Flower districts, South Park, Chinatown, and Very Near to DTLA (which includes Exposition Park and Lincoln Heights). A Basics section gives the lowdown on transportation, safety, kid-friendly activities, and more.
★ About the Authors ★
We are two veteran journalists who share an unabashed admiration for the City of Angels and its unique downtown neighborhoods. We created this app because we felt there was a real need for an insider's guide to the new and improved downtown.
We not only profile all the recognizable places like the Music Center and L.A. Live, but also offer details and tips on the lesser-known destinations--how to navigate the Piñata and Fashion districts, where to find the best Wifi tables and coolest art exhibits, what to order at the King Eddy Saloon. Between the two of us, we have enjoyed drinks in basement vaults and on rotating rooftops, meditated in a Japanese temple, built snowmen in Pershing Square, and biked and walked just about every downtown street. We have personally visited every destination listed in this guide.
Makinen is film editor of the Los Angeles Times and a five-year resident of downtown. Randall is the author of three travel books on Southern California and has served as a contributing editor to Fodor’s Gold Guides and Zagat’s Insider’s Guide to Disneyland.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
This app and O'Mecha Online LLC does not affiliated or associate with Subway in any way.
This application supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, and Japanese. It is highly recommended for visitors sight-seeing in Tokyo.
By simply touching the station names on the map, you can easily search for a route, or instead you can select your arrival and departure stations by using the landmark search functionality to search for the name of tourist spots such as Tokyo Tower or Senso-ji Temple or for the name of popular hotels. This application displays the main route, time required, and fares in a simple easy to understand format. Also because the application allows you to find the closest exit to landmarks near the station, you can stop worrying about navigating the huge number of subway exits, and simply relax and enjoy using the subway to sightsee around Tokyo.
Make sightseeing in Tokyo convenient and pleasant! Try it today!
1. Can also be used offline.
2. Supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, & Japanese.
3. Three ways to select your arrival and departure stations
・By touching the station name on the route map
・By selecting the station name based on nearby major tourist spots
・By entering the station name
4. Guides you to the best exit for nearby tourist spots. (Exit A1, B1 etc.)
・When using Find Nearest Station (GPS function), please be aware that the current location may vary from actuality in the event of your device having a poor signal when inside a building etc.
・Fares and transfer information supplied are relevant only to routes on the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines. In the event of service disruptions, there may be occasions when the route displayed in the search results cannot be accessed.
・The search is based on the average ride time. Times may vary from the actual timetable so please keep this in mind when using the service.
・The fare displayed is the fare to ride the train if you purchase a ticket. If you are using an IC Card, please check the fare.
・Functionality issues sometimes may occur due to the memory limitations of your device. In this event, please check your device’s memory and try again.
・In the event of a fare revision on the Tokyo Subway (Tokyo Metro or Toei Subway), please be aware that relevant updates to the application may occur slightly before or after the official enforcement date.
AndroidOS 4 and above
*There may be functionality issues with certain devices.
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
** ATTENTION **
If the application crashes when opening map at first time after installing, try reinstalling it
** BETA **
Beta version 1.1.5 available from site: http://www.ametro.org/file-cabinet
- Station selection by touch (enabled by default)
- Fixed FC when open search line while only once station found
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
No internet connection required!
Absolutely free. NO ADS!
Are you going to visit Munich?
Do you need a guide for it's local train system?
Navigate easily within Munich public transport system.
This application provides you with official and actual public transit map from MVV.
Application controls are intuitive and the map image is of a high quality.
The public transit system in this Bavarian city is fast and efficient, like much of Germany.
There is the U-Bahn, the Untergrund Bahn, or Underground Train; the S-Bahn, the Schnell Bahn, or Fast Train;
All public transit in Munich is operated under the Muncher Verkehrs und Tarifverbund GmbH. People often refer to this company and all public transit as the MVV, which is pronounced emm-vau-vau in German.
• any phone or tablet with an Android OS version from 2.1 (Eclair) to 4.0.3 (ICS)
- No profit at all for me, just for fun! As the internet *should be* I spent 30 minutes making this app and am proud of it.
For tourists and visitors. Have fun but take care in New York. Don eat and drink too much!
Hand written by an English teacher and educated native speaker.
No old words or out dated phrases. This is modern, normal English.
Good for students of English and teachers of English.
Even native speaker children will benefit from playing this quiz.
Learn the latest finance words, phrases, and acronyms.
Tests your knowledge of financial jargon used in the modern world.
Macroeconomic, microeconomic mixed with some accounting and business terminology.
Great to read on the plane before a meeting to get you thinking correctly.
Also live web cams of a street in Tokyo, the tree tower and one of Mount Fuji.
No advertisements, tricks or trip wires. I like making these for fun.
Maps are offline - no internet connection needed.