Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
The city of Los Angeles (also known simply as L.A., and nicknamed the "City of Angels") is the most populous city in California. Located on a broad basin in Southern California, the city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, beautiful beaches along the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
The metropolitan area is the second-most populous in the United States and home to over 17 million people who hail from all parts of the globe. The metropolitan area is spread across Los Angeles County, Orange County, and parts of San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County.
Los Angeles is an important center of culture, business, media, and international trade, but it is most famous for being the center of the world's television, motion picture, and recording industry, which forms the base of its status.
Our free Los Angeles Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Los Angeles.
Features of Los Angeles City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Los Angeles (i/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/, /lɔːs ˈæŋɡələs/ or i/lɒs ˈændʒəliːz/; Spanish: [los ˈaŋxeles], which is written Los Ángeles, Spanish for The Angels), often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second most populous in the United States, after New York City, with a population at the 2010 United States Census of 3,792,621. It has an area of 469 square miles (1,215 km2), and is located in Southern California. The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Los Angeles is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the United States, while the entire Los Angeles area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation's largest cities. The city's inhabitants are referred to as Angelenos.
You can browse 30 Los Angeles sights and places we picked for you, read complete background info about them or LA itself, check out photos and links to other places on web.
GPS enabled Google Maps provide additional travel experience. You can locate your GPS position, and let the app guide you to the nearest sight, either by walking or driving to. It’s perfect solution if you haven’t planned sightseeing in details, and want to jump to the nearest interesting place.
Just tap any sight on its map icon to get more info and GPS navigation to it.
- 30 best places to see in Los Angeles
- History, photos and links about places
- Navigate using GPS and Google Maps
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Los Angeles City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Los Angeles offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Los Angeles city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Los Angeles offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Los Angeles travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Los Angeles guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Los Angeles city guide.
The Los Angeles Offline Map and the Los Angeles CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Los Angeles in California, USA has many interesting places for sightseeing, not only Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Santa Monica or the Venice Beach. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Gogobot's Los Angeles City Guide offers the best personalized guide to L.A. The name Los Angeles often evokes glamorous images of Hollywood stars and sunny beaches. Although you can definitely find plenty of sun, sand, and even the occasional celebrity, there is much more to LA than meets the eye. As the second biggest city in the United States, there is never a shortage of things to do in the many neighborhoods and smaller towns that make up LA County. Among the most famous attractions are the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the many beaches along the oft-referenced Pacific Coast Highway, Beverly Hill’s Rodeo Drive (good for people watching if you’re an aspiring paparazzi), and the world-famous Hollywood Sign. Further afield, Universal Studios and Disneyland draw big crowds of locals and tourists alike. World-class restaurants and hotels are never far away, no matter what neighborhood you’re in. Downtown has seen a recent resurgence as a commercial area, although it offers little excitement for daytime visitors. The vibrant neighborhoods of Westwood, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Pasadena remain hotspots for dining and nightlife. There is no “classic” LA cuisine – it is a city of endless choice. L.A. is renowned for its Mexican food and its sushi, while ethnic enclaves from Koreatown to Little Ethiopia offer fare from around the world. No matter when you visit LA, the weather, food, and people are sure to please, and Gogobot's LA Travel Guide helps you discover it all.
LA is more than just Hollywood. If you can hack your way through the traffic and smog, you'll reach the populous San Fernando and San Gabriel Valleys, but also the serenely beautiful Angeles and Los Padres national forests and Mojave Desert. The Los Angeles City Guide helps you see it all.
What users love about the Gogobot Los Angeles Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE Los Angeles to the fullest, with maps, reviews and photos.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one. Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
Source code: go to http://github/bostonbusmap/bostonbusmap, check out branch la
Get this FREE Los Angeles Guide which helps you plan and have the perfect trip to Los Angeles.
Enjoy your visit to Los Angeles with Los Angeles Guide.
In the last five years, DTLA has experienced an extraordinary commercial, residential and artistic renaissance, transforming from a moribund 9-to-5 business and government center to a thriving community pulsing with life. High-rise hotels and sleek lofts, top restaurants and great city parks have sprung to life, to find their places amid the wholesale markets, office towers, mom-and-pop stalls and historic buildings, some of which date from the early 1800s. This is exciting stuff for a region that was long down, out and neglected.
DTLA, as it is often called these days, is roughly bounded by Chinatown and Dodger Stadium on the north, the University of Southern California and Exposition Park on the south, the 110 freeway on the west, and the Los Angeles River on the east. The neighborhoods that make up its eight square miles are as unique as the sprawling city itself and encompass all the themes that make a city great--business, arts, fashion, entertainment, architecture, sports, history, culture, diversity, and industry.
In this app, we have broken them into 12 distinct regions--the Arts District, Civic Center, Old Bank+Spring Street, the 7th Street area, Broadway+Jewelry, the Bunker Hill area, Little Tokyo, Skid Row+Central City, the Fashion+Flower districts, South Park, Chinatown, and Very Near to DTLA (which includes Exposition Park and Lincoln Heights). A Basics section gives the lowdown on transportation, safety, kid-friendly activities, and more.
★ About the Authors ★
We are two veteran journalists who share an unabashed admiration for the City of Angels and its unique downtown neighborhoods. We created this app because we felt there was a real need for an insider's guide to the new and improved downtown.
We not only profile all the recognizable places like the Music Center and L.A. Live, but also offer details and tips on the lesser-known destinations--how to navigate the Piñata and Fashion districts, where to find the best Wifi tables and coolest art exhibits, what to order at the King Eddy Saloon. Between the two of us, we have enjoyed drinks in basement vaults and on rotating rooftops, meditated in a Japanese temple, built snowmen in Pershing Square, and biked and walked just about every downtown street. We have personally visited every destination listed in this guide.
Makinen is film editor of the Los Angeles Times and a five-year resident of downtown. Randall is the author of three travel books on Southern California and has served as a contributing editor to Fodor’s Gold Guides and Zagat’s Insider’s Guide to Disneyland.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
For Los Angeles airport and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the largest airport in California and the sixth busiest in the world. Los Angeles Airport is a hub for Alaska, American and United Airlines and a focus city for Southwest, Allegiant, Virgin America, Qantas, Volaris and Air New Zealand. The airport is located 15 miles from downtown and is connected by taxis and FlyAway (a bus service operated by the airport). This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, Lounges, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from the airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Los Angeles. We include Long Beach, Burbank, Ontario, John Wayne, San Francisco, San Diego, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas and all the airports of the world (2500+).
Los Angeles is one of those cities you just can't get enough of. Being the second most populous city in the United States and probably its most important entertainment hub, you should expect plenty of things to see and do. These tours will show you both the famous and the unknown attractions, give you an introduction to the city's fascinating history and entertain you with stories about the people and the buildings that make Los Angeles the bustling, exciting and ever-changing city it is.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', CHIP and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
Plan your trip to Los Angeles and get 1 hour of unlimited access to all the information and features in your travel guide.
» FREE TRAVEL GUIDE FOR 1 HOUR «
For permanent access to all our premium content and functions you can upgrade to the paid version at any time.
» AVAILABLE IN 2 LANGUAGES «
The tripwolf Los Angeles travel guide is available in German and English.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» TRAVEL PLANNER FOR ON THE ROAD «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey to Los Angeles while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. you can have the map show you where you are, so you'll never get lost in Los Angeles - guaranteed! You can also find the relevant subway map in the app itself.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do in Los Angeles when it's raining: we've put together the ideal recommendations for every situation especially for you.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best sights, such as Venice Beach, Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios, good restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, events & festivals, and more.
» BOOK YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY VIA TRIPWOLF «
You don't feel like exploring Los Angeles on your own but would rather join a tour or find the best deals in town? No problem. With tripwolf you can book a tour or tickets, directly from the app.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting corners of town. Discover unique sights, get insider tips from the tripwolf community, and find out about neighborhoods.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide. So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
- No profit at all for me, just for fun! As the internet *should be* I spent 30 minutes making this app and am proud of it.
For tourists and visitors. Have fun but take care in New York. Don eat and drink too much!
Toilet tube map. OK for bicycles map, step free stations maps.
No permissions, no ads, no trip wires, no tricks - a free map for visitors to London. No profit for me.
Please no negative or horrible comments - Its free. No money for me! :)
London -nearly the best city in the whole world. Have fun but take care!
Enjoy the sights in London and your phone, tablet, devices
Learn the latest finance words, phrases, and acronyms.
Tests your knowledge of financial jargon used in the modern world.
Macroeconomic, microeconomic mixed with some accounting and business terminology.
Great to read on the plane before a meeting to get you thinking correctly.
No advertising, no trip wires, no permissions needed, I made the app in 20 minutes for fun. Its totally free.
For visitors and tourists to Toronto. Have fun and take care :)