Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Our free Los Angeles Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Los Angeles.
Features of Los Angeles City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Los Angeles (i/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/, /lɔːs ˈæŋɡələs/ or i/lɒs ˈændʒəliːz/; Spanish: [los ˈaŋxeles], which is written Los Ángeles, Spanish for The Angels), often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second most populous in the United States, after New York City, with a population at the 2010 United States Census of 3,792,621. It has an area of 469 square miles (1,215 km2), and is located in Southern California. The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Los Angeles is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the United States, while the entire Los Angeles area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation's largest cities. The city's inhabitants are referred to as Angelenos.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
The city of Los Angeles (also known simply as L.A., and nicknamed the "City of Angels") is the most populous city in California. Located on a broad basin in Southern California, the city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, beautiful beaches along the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
The metropolitan area is the second-most populous in the United States and home to over 17 million people who hail from all parts of the globe. The metropolitan area is spread across Los Angeles County, Orange County, and parts of San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County.
Los Angeles is an important center of culture, business, media, and international trade, but it is most famous for being the center of the world's television, motion picture, and recording industry, which forms the base of its status.
This is very useful for those who live in Los Angeles and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news (Los Angeles Time, NBC, La.com, Twitter, Flickr, etc.)
- City Map with top attractions (coming soon)
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Torino.
- Public Transport (Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Autority, Amtrak)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate)
- Most useful Link
You can browse 30 Los Angeles sights and places we picked for you, read complete background info about them or LA itself, check out photos and links to other places on web.
GPS enabled Google Maps provide additional travel experience. You can locate your GPS position, and let the app guide you to the nearest sight, either by walking or driving to. It’s perfect solution if you haven’t planned sightseeing in details, and want to jump to the nearest interesting place.
Just tap any sight on its map icon to get more info and GPS navigation to it.
- 30 best places to see in Los Angeles
- History, photos and links about places
- Navigate using GPS and Google Maps
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Los Angeles city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Los Angeles
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in the United States or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
The Application gives you general infos, a photo library, Hotels in Los Angeles, Google Satellite Maps for the Los Angeles City and as well the State of California.
We also included a Los Angeles Travel Guide and a navigational compass.
This application is compatible from Android Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and the latest Jelly Bean.
If you want a personalized application of your city with your logo and link to your website to make a contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword: USA Los Angeles subway Los Angeles metro Los Angeles map Los Angeles city map 洛杉矶地铁运行图 洛杉矶地图
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 10+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Los Angeles City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Los Angeles offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Los Angeles city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Los Angeles offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Los Angeles travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Los Angeles guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Los Angeles city guide.
The Los Angeles Offline Map and the Los Angeles CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Los Angeles in California, USA has many interesting places for sightseeing, not only Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Santa Monica or the Venice Beach. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
• Arrivals and Departures information for LAX Airport
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Details of ground transportation from the airport (taxi, bus, train etc)
• Local hotel information
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are JFK New York, Chicago O Hare, Miami MIA, Atlanta
Los Angeles is one of those cities you just can't get enough of. Being the second most populous city in the United States and probably its most important entertainment hub, you should expect plenty of things to see and do. These tours will show you both the famous and the unknown attractions, give you an introduction to the city's fascinating history and entertain you with stories about the people and the buildings that make Los Angeles the bustling, exciting and ever-changing city it is.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
This is the mappa map for The city of Los Angeles (L.A. or the "City of Angels") the most populous city in California. The city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
Covered by the Los Angeles offline map: Downtown; Eastside; Harbor Area; Hollywood; San Fernando Valley; South Central; Westside and Wilshire with the Miracle Mile District, the Farmer's Market and The Grove shopping areas, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, CBS Television City, and the famous La Brea Tar Pits.
The airport, metrolink, Amtrak and bus stations are covered on the Los Angeles offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Los Angeles in America:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Los Angeles now!
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
More from developer
Toilet tube map. OK for bicycles map, step free stations maps.
No permissions, no ads, no trip wires, no tricks - a free map for visitors to London. No profit for me.
Please no negative or horrible comments - Its free. No money for me! :)
London -nearly the best city in the whole world. Have fun but take care!
Enjoy the sights in London and your phone, tablet, devices
Also live web cams of a street in Tokyo, the tree tower and one of Mount Fuji.
No advertisements, tricks or trip wires. I like making these for fun.
Maps are offline - no internet connection needed.