Do you have broken power button? This app can save your phone! You can unlock screen by other keys and lock screen using widget.
- No ROOT required
- Android 2.2 unlocks with VOLUME keys and TRACKBALL
- Android 2.3 unlocks only with VOLUME keys
- Android 3+ works only when slide-to-unlock is disabled
- You can use simple unlock screen with clock to prevent undesired mistaps
- Works mostly just on Nexus One/S. Other devices are experimental!
- The app is open-sourced and it is based on app AnyUnlock. If AnyUnlock works for you, this app will work also.
- English and Czech localization
- DISABLE BEFORE UNINSTALL!
- If you have troubles entering PIN after reboot: disable, enter PIN and enable.
- Don't use app killers, they will kill the app and you won't be able to unlock your phone
- You won't be able to protect your phone with password/pattern
Did I saved your phone? Please donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PSHU456C862DQ
The application maps your Power Button for easy access on screen. You can set a widget or notification (HoneyComb and above only) for turning the screen off and opening the power menu. You can also access these functions from within the application.
The application has a quick setup to help you with how the application works.
It will try to automatically map your power button, failing which it'll show you the output of the devices present on your phone. Please choose the one which you think is by best the power button. This happens because not all devices have their power button mapped under the name "pwr_key", some of them like the HTC Wildfire use "keypad" and so on and so forth. So it is hard to manually map all possibilities. Do try out every one of the devices listed if you're not sure and test them all out, one of them will DEFINITELY work.
This application has been personally tested by the developer on the Nexus 4 running 4.4 and HTC Wildfire running 2.3.7
This application was also tested by Jasper Guerrero on the following devices :
Nexus 4 (4.4.1), Galaxy Y(2.3.6), Galaxy Ace I(2.3.6), CM Titan(4.1), Sky Vega(4.0.4), CM Burst(4.1.2), Galaxy Y 2(4.1.2), Galaxy S2(4.2.2), Galaxy Ace(2.3.7).
Thank you, Jasper.
Jasper had the following to say about the application's new version:
-Response in screen off is kind of delayed compared to v0.2. Both in status bar and in widget.
-Faster access having widget and notifications
-Mapping is faster since SU is granted in the first place.
The slow response time is because there is no service running in the background that consumes battery. When you access the widget or notification, the app is called - it turns the screen off or opens the power menu - and then immediately terminates. Thus, there is almost 0 battery consumption.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Easy and friendly to rebooot your Android device.
- Reboot (Simple restart your device)
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader (May not work for all devices)
- Shut Down (Power off your device)
- System Version (Display system version message)
THIS APP IS MADE IN HONG KONG ^.^
Sorry for the "ugly" user interface, I believe simple is the best for such functional app.
tags: simple, power, button, reboot, recovery, root, shut down, bootloader, good, hong kong
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
SoftPower will safe your physical power button by use Search button or notification to turn screen OFF(and lock) and use proximity sensor changing to turn screen ON.
-Proximity sensor on device is required for Turn ON function to work.
-To uninstall, do this first. Settings-> Locations & Security(or Security in ICS)-> Device Administrators then uncheck SoftPower.
special thanks: to "Nut Kongsong" for notification icon set
If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, switches, tablet ready, ice cream sandwich, options, powerwidget
If you have a device with poor battery life, Power Switch can save tons of juice by switching it off entirely after a given amount of time asleep.
- Sleep seconds after shutting case
- Automatic shutdown (root only)
- Set up a schedule using Night Mode
- Configure sensor sensitivity
- Facedown to turn screen off
- Uses almost no power in single sensor mode
The app has gone through an extensive testing process at XDA Developers. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen, you're the best.
ADMIN PERMISSIONS are required to manipulate the screen state without root.
Keywords: root, rooted, tool, system, power, save, power saver, screen off, no lock, automatic shutdown, quick shutdown.
HTC One users: may not work on some stock rom releases.
The app consists of a trigger button and a navigation panel that shows up when the the trigger button is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the four edges of device by dragging and dropping. Two locations are remembered for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
For devices that have the traditional hardware keys, this app is used as replacement that allows you to easily access navigation controls wherever you want. For devices with soft keys in Android navigation bar, this app enables users to enjoy a full-screen display when the default Android navigation bar is hidden or disabled.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app. No configuration is needed except Accessibility service needs to be enabled for the app;
2) Navigate to Settings, find Accessibility item in SYSTEM section and click it;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, click Handy Soft Keys item in SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger button will show up on the middle of the right edge in the screen; it will fades off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device, it will appear again;
6) Click the trigger button, navigation buttons will show up just around your finger. You only need slicking your finger to a navigation button and release;
7) To change the location of the buttons, long press the trigger button until the device vibrates, you can drag the buttons wherever you want.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily uninstalled (removed) from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK", the app stops running and is removed.
virtual key, virtual button, soft button, mechanical key, hardware button, physical key, navigation bar
■ press the home button to return to the desktop
■ In any screen draggable to eliminate virtual keys icon
■ Click on any screen virtual keys icon, you can temporarily hide the virtual keys
■ Simply touch the screen anywhere, virtual buttons can be restored
■ Close icon to re-enter the program, press the return key to leave
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
[Notes on Uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Alternatively, can be disabled in the menu
Tapping the widgets, the effect turns off the screen.
The notification bar is displayed while the effect of wiping.
Widgets or can be launched from a shortcut.
If your device is Android2.2 or later, "Force Lock" Please to enabled.
Older versions will take about 5 seconds to Screen-off.
Please place this widget on your home screen.
Setting appears in the following operations.
(Please operate it during a screen effect.)
- Double-tap the screen.
- Press the Menu key of the device.
- Select Settings in the notification area.
[notice] Some devices may not operate.
You can choose an effect.
Vibration can also be set.
You can also choose the color and design and size of the icon.
( 12 colors of 4 styles and 3 size. )
Adjust position of the widget.
and, "Force Lock" configuration. (Android2.2 or later)
If the device is difficult to press the power button, please use.
If you want to launch from a shortcut, please tick the check boxes in the initial screen.
When the initial screen is no longer, this app will run directly from a shortcut.
You can not change the color of the shortcut icon.
- Don't move to SD card.
- Internet permission is only used for ads.
[Notes on Uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Alternatively, can be disabled in the menu
[Screen Off FX] -----------------------
More from developer
The flashlight embedded in your device will promptly blink as your phone is ringing, or a new text has been received. Moreover, you can set/unset the flashlight blinking for each different notification event (Facebook or Twitter update, calendar alert, any other apps events). You can decide to have your light notification only when your cell phone is upside down, and the light will continue blinking till you get the notification.
This app is greatly helpful for people with hearing disabilities.
Some features may require the full version.
The app was tested on:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus,
- Samsung Galaxy Note,
- Samsung Galaxy S2*,
- Samsung Galaxy S3*,
- Samsung Galaxy S4,
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1,
- Sony Xperia miro,
- Motorola Droid RAZR,
- Motorola DROID4,
- LG Nexus 4,
- LG Nexus 5,
- HTC One X.
We are aware that flashME could not properly work with some device configurations. This is not a bug, and the issue could be fixed after a custom device configuration. Please contact the developer for any feedback and any further comments.
(*) If you buy the full version with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 the following procedure is required to fix a problem with TalkBack: go to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech).
Help me to translate flashME in other languages, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
The exceptions list allows you to select applications you do not wish to have killed by YAMC.
Enjoying your smartphone has never been so easier!
### INSTRUCTIONS ###
Click on Clean button to free up memory without exit from the app.
Click on Yamc! button to clean up memory exiting from the app.
### WHEN TO USE ###
1. When you use your smartphone for a long time,
2. When you feel that system is slower.
### ADVANTAGES ###
1. Increase your battery duration up to 40%.
2. Reduce memory fragmentation.
3. The services (i.e. widgets) are automatically started again by the system with less memory usage.
FREE version is ad-supported.
PRO version features are:
- no ads,
- auto-clean of memory.
memory, ram, booster, optimize, boost, optimization, task killer, task manager, memory booster, ram booster, process kill, speed up, system speed, app killer, memory cleaner, android booster, android optimizer
Annoyed by the usual keyboard? Try the gesture based typing modality! Still under development, but continously updated.
The game is based on three levels of difficulty, according to the length of the secret word. Whether you win with no errors, you will triple your score.
The hangman is available in five languages (Italian, English, Spanish, German and French): it could be useful to learn a new language!
The internal database contains more than 1000 words!
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/hangmangame
All BLIST activities can be monitored in its activity log or through the notification center.
* received texts will be charged by your carrier, if applicable with your plan, even if blocked by BLIST
** it is not a phone call, no cost associated to this number!
# GENERAL #
Remote Phone requires a Dropbox account, if you don't have one, register here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE2MzI1NjE5 and get your 500 Mb extra space for free!
A new way to interact with your smartphone has born! Call log, contacts, texts, device position, battery status... will be now available just for you on any computer or other portable device.
Sitting in front of your browser, you can text, change the ringing settings (*), send an alarm beep, start a phone call, set your wi-fi and bluetooth services (*), make your phone speaking (*)... use your smartphone even though far from your hands.
We use your Dropbox account for a recurrent back-up of all data in your phone; it will be available anytime, even with your smartphone off.
Don't panic anymore if you loose your smartphone: Remote Phone allows you to block your device with a PIN, as well as take a picture, start audio recording, locate and wipe it (*).
We are really concerned with your privacy. You only have your data! All data are transmitted over a SSL channel; all data are stored on your Dropbox account only.
# FAQ #
Q: I got an error message while uninstalling the app: why?
A: All apps requiring device administrator permission cannot be uninstalled. Please disable this option in the menu before uninstalling RemotePhone.
Q: I purchased the full version, but I do not receive events from Remote Phone.
A: Open the app and select "Restore purchase". If the payment was correctly processed, this option will not be clickable anymore.
Q: I signed up for my Dropbox account through the link in homepage: how do I get the extra 500MB of space?
A: The extra space will be recognized when you complete the activation of your account by installing the Dropbox application on your computer.
(*) Some operations require the payment of the full version.
The rules of this simple and addictive memory game are simple: just watch the sequence of moviments and repeat. The sequence will get longer with each round and if your memory fails the game will over.
Not tested in any device, sorry if some issue occurs, contact the developer to report bugs.
To play, you need 40 cards, 10 each of four suits: cups, coins, swords and clubs. The cards' value is the number of the suite objects shown on the card, or for the face cards: the woman has the value of 8; the horseman has a value of 9; and the king has a value of 10. Tivitti is a two player game, each player starting with 20 shuffled cards.
Accumulate groups of suites in the center of the table as the game progresses. The aim of the game is to get rid of your cards before your opponent by following some simple rules:
1) On their turn, each player flips over one card from their pile. If the player has a card that is the next in a number sequence, either one up or down from the opponents, or the next up in the sequence of suites in one of the elimination piles at center of the table, they can place their card there and may turn over another card from their pile;
2) If the card turned over is the next higher or lower from that shown in the opponent's pile of any suite, it can be placed on their pile;
3) If the card turned over is an ace, that card starts an elimination pile for that suite in the center of the table. If the card is the next in the sequence of a suite that already has an elimination pile on the table, the player may place the card there;
4) If the card turned can go either on the opponent's pile, or to one of the elimination piles on the table, the card should always be placed on the elimination pile first;
5) If the card turned over by a player cannot be placed in any of the piles available, the player leaves the card in their pile and the turn passes to the opponent;
6) At the time of your turn, before flipping over a new card, you must ensure that the last card turned by your opponent cannot be moved to one of the other piles on the table;
7) If you make a mistake and move a card in a way not allowed by the rules, or if you neglect a rule, your opponent may call out, "Tivitti"(I saw you), the call causes the player to "freeze" the current turn, returning the cards to the position before the mistake was made. The opponent now may make the correct move and the turn passes to them.
The winner is the player who eliminates all of their cards first.
The game can have many outcomes. If you find any bugs or errors, please contact the developer for support.
From the developer - I dedicate the creation of this app to my grandparents, with whom I spent countless afternoons playing Tivitti!
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
PRO version features are:
- no ads,
- auto-clean of memory.
Using geo-location and Google maps, finding fountains or toilets is quick and simple. Once you choose an element H2O gives you directions by car, public transportation, or by foot. Google Street View shows you exactly where the fountain or toilets is located on the street.
H2O is a new project. You can help the community by adding the elements you know of to the database. It's easy! To insert a new element, stand near the fountain or the toilet, open H2O and select Add. In a few seconds H2O will detect your position. Then, just take a picture or add a brief description and the new element will be shared!
Playlist will tell you the perfect time for you to purchase your much wanted Google Play content saving a lot of money. Do not lose any more time and money. Download Playlist right away and start sharing your wishing list!