With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Easy and friendly to rebooot your Android device.
- Reboot (Simple restart your device)
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader (May not work for all devices)
- Shut Down (Power off your device)
- System Version (Display system version message)
THIS APP IS MADE IN HONG KONG ^.^
Sorry for the "ugly" user interface, I believe simple is the best for such functional app.
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Reboot: Restarts the phone.
Recovery: Restarts the phone into recovery.
Download: Restart the phone in download mode.
Bootloader: Restarts to bootloader mode.
Hot Boot: Restarts the Android GUI processes/threads. (required busybox)
Shutdown: Shuts down the phone.
The application needs just 1 permission:
** This application will require root access(SuperUser and busybox). It works on my Galaxy SIII(TouchWiz Rom). I'm not responsible for any damage because of the use of this application. Again: Do not download if you don't want to**
***This application is not an replacement for the stock power menu***
Do you uncomfortable every time the button press?
Power Button of your phone is broken?
SCREEN OFF BUTTON is a simple app that you can lock screen without power button.
You can add a widget or shortcut as you like.
- Turn off the screen with one touch.
- Support shortcut and widget icon
(You can use as you like!)
- Notification bar
- Icon select
- NOT NEED ROOT!
Screen Off Button uses Device Administration function(Lock).
If you want to delete this App, tap the "uninstall app" in App Settings-troubleshoot.
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
[This application can be searched lock, screen lock, screen on, screen off, suspend, power button, power saving, power, screen off button .]
* Now you have the fastest flashlight - a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch!
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android - no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get!
NO ROOT required!
NOTE: Do not press too quickly if your phone is slow.
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Fastest flashlight - no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight always works - start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience - see more settings inside.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at email@example.com .
Please do not leave bad rating, as this is not helping this flashlight app to get better! Thanks!
You can now join the public Beta: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/power-button-flashlight-app-beta-testing
If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
1. Turn off screen when you put your Smartphone on table and turn on when you hold it in your hands.
2. - Use Proximity sensor to turn on/off screen.
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
3. Shake to screen on/off.
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
If this app is activated you can click on Deactivate button, after that you uninstall this app normal.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to power off (shutdown) with one click.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
Simple and easy application to turn off your device with widget, shortcut or long press search.
Perfect with Hidden Lock. Turn off your screen and lock your device.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Click on the uninstall button in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "Turn Off".
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
In addition, you can mute any notification from these numbers and delete them from your call log.
For your privacy, you can also hide Blist itself from your launcher. You need to set a secret number to be dialed** to access to the app.
All Blist activities can be monitored in its activity log or through the notification center.
With the latest updates, Blist is compatible with the new specifications for SMS management (Android KitKat and above). Choose Blist as the default application for SMS to block unwanted messages.
Help us to translate Blist in other languages, please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
* Received texts will be charged by your carrier, if applicable with your plan, even if blocked by Blist.
** It is not a phone call, no cost associated to this number.
The flashlight embedded in your device will promptly blink as your phone is ringing, or a new text has been received. Moreover, you can set/unset the flashlight blinking for each different notification event (Facebook or Twitter update, calendar alert, any other apps events). You can decide to have your light notification only when your cell phone is upside down, and the light will continue blinking till you get the notification.
This app is greatly helpful for people with hearing disabilities.
Some features may require the full version.
The app was tested on:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus,
- Samsung Galaxy Note,
- Samsung Galaxy S2*,
- Samsung Galaxy S3*,
- Samsung Galaxy S4,
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1,
- Sony Xperia miro,
- Motorola Droid RAZR,
- Motorola DROID4,
- LG Nexus 4,
- LG Nexus 5,
- HTC One X.
We are aware that flashME could not properly work with some device configurations. This is not a bug, and the issue could be fixed after a custom device configuration. Please contact the developer for any feedback and any further comments.
(*) If you buy the full version with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 the following procedure is required to fix a problem with TalkBack: go to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech).
Help me to translate flashME in other languages, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
# GENERAL #
Remote Phone requires a Dropbox account, if you don't have one, register here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMyNzE1MTg5 and get your 500 Mb extra space for free!
A new way to interact with your smartphone has born! Call log, contacts, texts, device position, battery status... will be now available just for you on any computer or other portable device.
Sitting in front of your browser, you can text, change the ringing settings (*), send an alarm beep, start a phone call, set your wi-fi and bluetooth services (*), make your phone speaking (*)... use your smartphone even though far from your hands.
We use your Dropbox account for a recurrent back-up of all data in your phone; it will be available anytime, even with your smartphone off.
Don't panic anymore if you loose your smartphone: Remote Phone allows you to block your device with a PIN, as well as take a picture, start audio recording, locate and wipe it (*).
We are really concerned with your privacy. You only have your data! All data are transmitted over a SSL channel; all data are stored on your Dropbox account only.
# FAQ #
Q: I got an error message while uninstalling the app: why?
A: All apps requiring device administrator permission cannot be uninstalled. Please disable this option in the menu before uninstalling RemotePhone.
Q: I purchased the full version, but I do not receive events from Remote Phone.
A: Open the app and select "Restore purchase". If the payment was correctly processed, this option will not be clickable anymore.
Q: I signed up for my Dropbox account through the link in homepage: how do I get the extra 500MB of space?
A: The extra space will be recognized when you complete the activation of your account by installing the Dropbox application on your computer.
(*) Some operations require the payment of the full version.
The exceptions list allows you to select applications you do not wish to have killed by YAMC.
Enjoying your smartphone has never been so easier!
### INSTRUCTIONS ###
Click on Clean button to free up memory without exit from the app.
Click on Yamc! button to clean up memory exiting from the app.
### WHEN TO USE ###
1. When you use your smartphone for a long time,
2. When you feel that system is slower.
### ADVANTAGES ###
1. Increase your battery duration up to 40%.
2. Reduce memory fragmentation.
3. The services (i.e. widgets) are automatically started again by the system with less memory usage.
FREE version is ad-supported.
PRO version features are:
- no ads,
- auto-clean of memory.
That's it. Easy, isn't it? Click on your friends and send them happiness!
With motalk it's always your talk, no chat messages are saved on our servers and all messages are encrypted.
Log in easily with Facebook, we do not post anything.
How many things can you say without words? Find it out now with motalk!
Annoyed by the usual keyboard? Try the gesture based typing modality! Still under development, but continously updated.
The game is based on three levels of difficulty, according to the length of the secret word. Whether you win with no errors, you will triple your score.
The hangman is available in five languages (Italian, English, Spanish, German and French): it could be useful to learn a new language!
The internal database contains more than 1000 words!
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/hangmangame
The rules of this simple and addictive memory game are simple: just watch the sequence of moviments and repeat. The sequence will get longer with each round and if your memory fails the game will over.
Not tested in any device, sorry if some issue occurs, contact the developer to report bugs.
Your Zaund will be publicly available. People can listen to any Zaund recorded in the same area where they are, or within a specific time frame.
Any time is the good time to let everyone know what you are thinking and listening to.
Download it now and start zaundying!
Try to get to the 2048th tile and then celebrate your victory. Thanks to the Gramble social bar, you are connected with other players and can share your achievements and score on the leaderboards.
This game is based on 2048 created by Gabriele Cirulli http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Playlist will tell you the perfect time for you to purchase your much wanted Google Play content saving a lot of money. Do not lose any more time and money. Download Playlist right away and start sharing your wishing list!
Using geo-location and Google maps, finding fountains or toilets is quick and simple. Once you choose an element H2O gives you directions by car, public transportation, or by foot. Google Street View shows you exactly where the fountain or toilets is located on the street.
H2O is a new project. You can help the community by adding the elements you know of to the database. It's easy! To insert a new element, stand near the fountain or the toilet, open H2O and select Add. In a few seconds H2O will detect your position. Then, just take a picture or add a brief description and the new element will be shared!
To play, you need 40 cards, 10 each of four suits: cups, coins, swords and clubs. The cards' value is the number of the suite objects shown on the card, or for the face cards: the woman has the value of 8; the horseman has a value of 9; and the king has a value of 10. Tivitti is a two player game, each player starting with 20 shuffled cards.
Accumulate groups of suites in the center of the table as the game progresses. The aim of the game is to get rid of your cards before your opponent by following some simple rules:
1) On their turn, each player flips over one card from their pile. If the player has a card that is the next in a number sequence, either one up or down from the opponents, or the next up in the sequence of suites in one of the elimination piles at center of the table, they can place their card there and may turn over another card from their pile;
2) If the card turned over is the next higher or lower from that shown in the opponent's pile of any suite, it can be placed on their pile;
3) If the card turned over is an ace, that card starts an elimination pile for that suite in the center of the table. If the card is the next in the sequence of a suite that already has an elimination pile on the table, the player may place the card there;
4) If the card turned can go either on the opponent's pile, or to one of the elimination piles on the table, the card should always be placed on the elimination pile first;
5) If the card turned over by a player cannot be placed in any of the piles available, the player leaves the card in their pile and the turn passes to the opponent;
6) At the time of your turn, before flipping over a new card, you must ensure that the last card turned by your opponent cannot be moved to one of the other piles on the table;
7) If you make a mistake and move a card in a way not allowed by the rules, or if you neglect a rule, your opponent may call out, "Tivitti"(I saw you), the call causes the player to "freeze" the current turn, returning the cards to the position before the mistake was made. The opponent now may make the correct move and the turn passes to them.
The winner is the player who eliminates all of their cards first.
The game can have many outcomes. If you find any bugs or errors, please contact the developer for support.
From the developer - I dedicate the creation of this app to my grandparents, with whom I spent countless afternoons playing Tivitti!
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
PRO version features are:
- no ads,
- auto-clean of memory.