☆x1 55問 初心者用 (20級以上)
☆x2 75問 10級以上
☆x3 117問 5級以上
☆x4 83問 初段以上
☆x5 16問 三段以上
The best online Go game
The best Sgf record viewer.
The biggest SGF match record database.
Go (Japanese:碁?), known in Chinese as weiqi (simplified Chinese: 围棋; traditional Chinese: 圍棋; pinyin: wéiqí; Wade-Giles: wei ch'i) and in Korean as baduk (hangul: 바둑), is an ancient board game for two players that is noted for being rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
-Play on IGS
-Online play Go
-Sgf Download and View
■ Screen Size
Device has been tested on 320px.
■Kifu is able to be saved and Played back.
The format of donations to support SGF.
Donations will be reflected in property plays, writing is not supported when you save.
■ display panel study
You can view and review board to shake the device.
When you shake while you view the board review, the board is initialized study.
This application has been written in html5 and Js and css.
JsWaffle ~ http://d.aoikujira.com/jsWaffle/
Do you know 囲碁(IGO), 圍棋(weiqi), 바둑(baduk)?
Yes, it is one of the most popular board games. This application is
specialized to solving and creating IGO problems. This enables you
to solve, manage and enjoy go problems. Moves are displayed in a
tree and you can jump to another state in one tap. About 2000 problems
are preinstalled, which are from 碁経衆妙(Go-Kyo-Shu-Myo) and 官子譜
Main feature is following three points.
・Problem Aiding System
・List of Problems
【6 Right Bottom Buttons】
Four buttons switch the menu.
Go to a previous move. (I added because Back button is the most recently used button.)
For creating go problems.
Display tree view.
Open time trial setting menu.
Go problem list.
Show the elementary menus.
Solve much problems in the limited time.
First, tap the purple button at right bottom and open the setting menu.
Second, select the problems' difficulty you want to solve.
Third, decide the solving time.
Finally, click "Start."
After you answer all problems or time is over, a dialog shows your result.
You can challenge once more or enumerate the problems in a list.
【Problem Aiding System ---Solve and Create Problems More Comfortably---】
*Automatically Adjust the Board Size
*Rotate and Symmetry Display
【Problem List ---Check Problems and Solve Them---】
*Online Problem (goproblems.com)
【Problem Database ---Manage a lot of Problems Smarter---】
This application manages go problems by a local database.
The items of register information are problem title, author, flavor text,
creating date, first move, result, the position of a problem, response, difficulty.
Go is a strategic board game for two players, also known as Igo (Japanese), Wéiqí (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). Go is rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
Agora Go is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for review.
Agora Go is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on smartphones, MP3 players and tablets as well (up to 10-inch screens so far). A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
* local games for 2 players
* import game collection in SGF files from the web
(compatible with the Android browser, Firefox & Chrome)
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage
(in the "Agora Go" directory)
* interface for phones, tablets and Google TV
* display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* play with trackball on compatible devices
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* display of board coordinates (optional)
* display comments & markups for Go problems (joseki)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* English and French translations
More features to come. Contact us by email to say which ones you would like to get in priority!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, HTC Desire Z, HTC Nexus One, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S4, Nexus S and Xperia Z
- Asus Transformer & Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Xperia Tablet Z and Motorola Xoom
Each player begins with two pieces, black and white, for the first player and second player respectively. The game starts with the four pieces on the four corners of the board, with black in the top left and bottom right and white on the other two. Black moves first.
During their turn, players move one of their pieces either one or two spaces in any direction. Diagonal distances are equivalent to orthogonal distances, e.g. it is legal to move to a square whose relative position is two squares away both vertically and horizontally. If the destination is adjacent to the source, a new piece is created on the empty departure square. Otherwise the piece on the source moves to the destination. After the move, all of the opponent player's pieces adjacent to the destination square are converted to the color of the moving player. Players must move unless no legal move is possible, in which case they must pass.
The board will be altered by having certain squares filled (not playable by either player), the game ends when all squares have been filled or one of the players has no remaining pieces. The player with the most pieces wins.
Play with android AI or play with others over internet.
Various time systems such as Japanese or Canadian Byo-Yomi, Fischer time, Bronstein time or hour glass.
Works on Android minimum version 1.6 up to latest version. Supports small screens as well as large ones (layout bug was fixed in 2.5 release).
This game was invented in ancient times of China, developed in Japan and quickly spread in Europe. It is simple to learn but difficult to master and this made it great popular around the world.
Rule: The winner is the player who will be first to attain five stones in a row.
"현존 최고의 바둑앱을 향하여~ 이것이 바로 실전 바둑 이다"
실전바둑,바둑교육을 위한 최상의 앱입니다.
이젠 스마트폰으로 온라인상의 상대방과 바둑을 즐기세요.
막강한 인공지능 대전, 온라인 플레이중 승리예감 베팅기능을
통한 2,000 포인트 보너스획득과, 바둑판의 자동 확대 축소 기능, 그리고 플레이 포인트 소진시 포인트 자동 충전, 실시간 순위보기 , 게시판 등의 기능이 있습니다.
아이템 샵에서 대국자간 아이템 거래를 할수 있으며
긴장감을 배가 시키기 위해 베팅기능을 추가 했으며 한수 물리기 기능은 배제하였습니다.
국민바둑 천하기전을 많이들 사용해 주세요~
온라인 바둑 천하기전!
개발자 연락처 :
컴퓨터 바둑계에 엄청난 영향을 끼친 바둑 프로그램「Crazy Stone」.
세계적으로 유명한 바둑 대국 사이트인KGS에서 4d의 레이팅으로 대국가능한 우수한 엔진을 Android의 환경용으로 최적화했습니다.
Android에서 실현된 지극히 높은 기력(최고 레벨「아마2단」)을 기대해 주세요.
아홉줄바둑에서는 한층 더 높은 기력(최고 레벨「아마4단」)을 실감하실 수 있습니다.
또 다양한 기력의 애기가 분들께서 즐기실 수 있도록, 열아홉줄바둑에서는 10단계의 사고 레벨을 준비했습니다.
■메달 챌린지 대국 모드를 탑재
설정되어 있는 조건의 대국을 이겨, 메달을 모으는 모드입니다.
초심자나 중급자는 당신의 기력의 성장을 확인하는데 최적,
상급자는 미션 완결을 목표로 해 보세요!
■3 종류의 착수 방법 선택 가능
쾌적한 대국환경을 구현하기 위해서 바둑판 크기와 개인의 기호에 맞게 자동 줌, 십자선커서, 터치의 3 종류의 조작 방법중 선택하는 것이 가능합니다.
■검토에 편리한 기보조작 기능
검토에 도움이 되는 기보의 자동 재생이나 기보의 중간부터의 재개도 가능,
물론, 기보저장 및 불러오기도 가능합니다.
•컴퓨터 대국, 대인 대국(기계 한대를 이용해서 둘이 두는 것)
•아홉줄바둑, 열세줄바둑, 열아홉줄바둑에 대응
•접바둑 설정, 덤 설정
•컴퓨터가 장고중일때도 가능한 「물리기」기능
•형세 판정 기능
•기보의 메일 송신(sgf 파일)
•기보의 조작(대국의 자동 재생)
메달 챌린지 대국에서는, 기보조작 기능의 일부와 힌트 기능은 사용 할 수 없습니다.
또 「물리기」는 착점미스(1수 전까지만)일 때만 가능합니다.
This new version is almost a complete rewrite with dramatic improvements in almost every way! If you encounter any problems, PLEASE send me an email. I have done my best to test this release thoroughly, but because of the sheer number of changes, it is hard for me to be certain that everything is stable. Thank you for your patience with this new release!
NOTE: If the "score" button is unavailable during games, you might be using an old version of GnuGo. Make sure you have the latest GnuGo for WeGoIgo version 1.2 for the scoring functionality to work.
NOTE 2: WeGoIgo hides the magnifying glass for "large" and "extra large" screens. If you would like to have the magnifying glass on your device but don't, send me an email.
For all your Go (aka Igo/Baduk/Weiqi) needs!
Play, load, and save games; study games, including auto-play mode; solve Tsumego (Go Problems); review games and add annotations; study Joseki-- all from one app!
* Magnifying glass-style stone placement-- unique on Android. See exactly where you're placing your stone!
* Support for Kogo's Joseki Dictionary-- also unique on Android! Download using the SGF Fetcher under "Tools," then load from the Joseki memory. It's a big file, so the initial load may be sluggish-- please be patient!-- but future loads are near-instant.
* Support for all variety of Tsumego formats. Supports WV (wrong variation) tag described on UliGo, TR (triangle) optionally, and the RIGHT/WRONG tags from goproblems.com. Let me know if I'm missing something!
* Auto-play mode when studying games. Sit back and watch as it gets played! Has five speed settings.
* [NEW] Review games right on your device. Edit comments, add annotations (labels, shapes, even place stones!)
WeGoIgo does not yet come with archive games, Joseki libraries, or Tsumego, but it does include an SGF Fetcher Tool to help automatically download some freely available collections.
WeGoIgo does not have its own built-in computer player, but supports external AI. I have ported GnuGo for use with WeGoIgo, and it is available for FREE on the Market-- just click on the "More from this developer" link.
I don't subscribe to goproblems.com so I don't have access to the full DB for testing, but they should work.
I use this app myself for Go practice, and am just as interested in perfection as you. Please report any problems to me, and I'll do my best to get it fixed!
If you don't want to spend any money, check out my ad-supported WeGoIgo Lite. While it may not be updated as quickly as this, or contain included games/problem sets that this may contain in the future (it doesn't yet, of course), it otherwise has all the same great features, at the unbeatable price of free!
Now his original go course is avilable on Android.
By studying his explanations and the problems he presents, you will quickly learn to play go.
Beginner's Go has five special features.
1. Easy-to-understand explanations
These are Ishikura's original explanations.
2. Easy-to-follow diagrams.
The moves are smoothly played out on attractive graphics.
3. Suited for anyone who wants to learn how to play go
An easy-to-understand course for all beginners
4.Three steps to understanding go
Explanations, practice, and problem-solving will hammer home the basics of the game.
5. An easy-to-understand glossary of go terms.
The convenience of having the most important go terms gathered in one place.
Contents of Beginner's Go
What is go?
After you've learned the rules -- 9x9-board games
After you've learned the rules -- 19x19-board games
Exploiting defects in your opponent's territory
Linking up stones
Life and death
More from developer
Each go problem contains all valid answers and a lot of bad variations, to help you know why you are wrong.
- 6 daily problems (of 3 different levels)
- Progress mode : the difficulty increases or decreases depending on your level
- Simple mode : try to solve all problems in each package
- Several settings
- The app automatically answers your moves
- Choose your color (black, white, random)
- Browse the solution, or just get a hint
- No ads
- A book theme (black and white)
Full version : http://goo.gl/okJ71z
Features (in the full version) :
- 500+ built-in Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- Play against a bot (GnuGo 3.8)
- Play and observe games online on IGS (full version only)
- No ads, even in the free version
- SGF Editor to review and edit games
- Loads Kogo's Joseki Dictionary
- A challenge mode where you have to solve a set of problems in a limited time
- A database of 20 000 pro games
- Import your own game database
- Comes with 3 visual board themes
- 3 different ways to play stones on the board
- Automatically loads .sgf files opened from another apps (full version only)
- Prevent device standby while playing or observing games (this can be disabled)
- Automatically zoom and rotate problems to use the maximum space on the screen (customizable)
- You can review your own game collection (like commented pro games) very easily
- You can choose your color in problems (black, white, or random) and change several other settings
*** Supports Mega Millions (new format), Euro Millions, Powerball, KENO, and most national lotteries ! *** (see list below)
Do you know why some days you got 3 numbers and win $100, but the next day it's suddenly worth $400?
There's no magic : some numbers or patterns are more played than others. For example, people like to play their birth dates (numbers between 1 and 31) and popular numbers (like 7 or 13). They also tend to choose the same visual patterns.
As a result, if you play too many of these numbers yourself, you end up sharing your winnings with a lot of players. This is what happens when you won only $100.
This app identifies all of these facts (and even more) to pick numbers that almost nobody will play, so you will have all the winnings for yourself !
But there's more : If you play multiple combinations at once, do you optimize your combinations together?
It's obvious that it's bad to play the same numbers twice in a day : you will not increase your chances of winning.
It's better to pick two different combinations with as few numbers in common as possible.
But it starts to be complicated if you play more than two combinations, especially if you also want to avoid popular numbers or patterns as mentioned before : it may be better to pick the same number twice rather than playing a very bad number that everyone plays.
Only sophisticated algorithms can find which is best in this case. This is exactly what this app do. The result is that you will win money more often !
Other features :
- Displays an accurate score for each ticket to see which ones are good or not
- Several Pro Tips to increase your winnings
- Enter your own tickets and see if they are good or not
- Tune the generator by choosing the quality of the generated numbers
- Include and exclude numbers
- Combinations generated are saved automatically
- Keep screen on (to let you copy the numbers easily)
- 2 themes (dark and white)
Supported lotteries :
- Mega Millions
- Viking lotto
Most US lotteries from :
- Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin
National lotteries :
- UK Lottery, HotPicks (1 to 5), Thunderball
- Australia Gold Lotto, Oz, Powerball, Tattslotto, The Pools, Monday/Wednesday/Saturday Lotto, X Lotto
- Austria Lotto
- Belgium Lotto
- Brazil Dupla Sena, Lotofacil, Mega-Sena, Quina, Timemania
- Bulgaria Toto 2
- Canada Lotto, Lotto Max, Payday
- Ontario 49, Lottario
- Québec 49
- Colombia Baloto
- Denmark Lotto
- Finland Lotto
- France LOTO
- German Loto
- Greece Lotto, Extra 5, Joker
- Hong Kong Toto 49
- Hungaria Hatoslotto, Skandinav Lotto, Otoslotto
- India Playwin Easy Lotto, Super Lotto, Thunderball
- Italy SuperEnalotto, Win For Life
- Ireland Lotto, All or Nothing, Monday Million, SuperEnalotto, Win For Life
- Japan Loto 6
- Malta Super 5
- Mexico Super 5, Chispazo, Melate
- Netherlands Lotto
- New Zealand Lotto, Powerball, Big Wednesday
- Norway Lotto
- Poland Lotto, Mini, Multi Multi
- Portugal Totoloto
- Russia Stoloto (Gosloto) : 6x45, 6x49, 7x49, 5x36
- Singapore Toto
- Slovenia Loto
- South Africa Lotto, Powerball
- Sweden Lotto
- Switzerland Lotto
- Turkey Sans Topu, Sayisal Loto
Tags : Lottery picker, tickets, make money, lottery results, mega millions results, powerball
It can be used for almost all two player games, like Chess, Go game (Weiqi, Baduk), Checkers, Shogi, Othello, Backgammon, ...
No realistic chess clock design : it's kept simple to let you see clearly the player times.
- Handle 7 different time systems (listed below)
- Undo any number of moves
- Sound warnings
- Restore the clock (if you accidentally close it or want to resume it later)
- Edit player times or change settings while playing
- Display the clock vertically or horizontally
- Several text fonts available
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
Time systems available :
- Sudden death
- Sudden death + additional time (for example, 30 min + 15 min after 40 moves)
- Japanese Byo-yomi
- Canadian overtime
Game specific features :
- For Go players : on Canadian overtime, automatically pauses the clock to let you take your stones
Try it now and enjoy this chess clock for free !
It is designed to be easy to read, and to use : long press a cell and a popup will appear to pick your number directly. You also have buttons if you prefer.
Solve puzzles in 4 different levels, unlock achievements and try to be the best on the leaderboards !
Some other features :
- 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
- View your overall progression
- Undo, hints
- Pencil marks
- Highlights errors, selected digit
- A few settings (no endless pages of useless settings)
- If you have a keyboard you can use it
Features to come soon :
- Other kinds of puzzles : Killer Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku (aka Jigsaw Sudoku), ... and maybe Kakuro.
- A free sudoku solver
- Print your puzzles (Android 4.4 and above only)
NOT recommended for beginners.
- Play on many board sizes (7 to 19)
- Several difficulty levels
- 3 visual board themes
- Multiple settings to tweak the app
- Pachi's strength can vary greatly depending on the power and memory available on your device.
- The games are saved in the "ElyGo" folder of your SD Card. For ElyGo users, the saved games will appear automatically in the app so you can review them easily.
The Pachi project :
Thanks to Chidori for the icon !