The best online Go game
The best Sgf record viewer.
The biggest SGF match record database.
Go (Japanese:碁?), known in Chinese as weiqi (simplified Chinese: 围棋; traditional Chinese: 圍棋; pinyin: wéiqí; Wade-Giles: wei ch'i) and in Korean as baduk (hangul: 바둑), is an ancient board game for two players that is noted for being rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
-Play on IGS
-Online play Go
-Sgf Download and View
YOU MUST HAVE A (*free*) KGS ACCOUNT BEFORE USING THIS. Visit http://www.gokgs.com/ to get one. Sorry, at this time you cannot register an account with the Android client.
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
■ Screen Size
Device has been tested on 320px.
■Kifu is able to be saved and Played back.
The format of donations to support SGF.
Donations will be reflected in property plays, writing is not supported when you save.
■ display panel study
You can view and review board to shake the device.
When you shake while you view the board review, the board is initialized study.
This application is powerd by shuhei.
This application has been written in html5 and Js and css.
JsWaffle ~ http://d.aoikujira.com/jsWaffle/
Each player begins with two pieces, black and white, for the first player and second player respectively. The game starts with the four pieces on the four corners of the board, with black in the top left and bottom right and white on the other two. Black moves first.
During their turn, players move one of their pieces either one or two spaces in any direction. Diagonal distances are equivalent to orthogonal distances, e.g. it is legal to move to a square whose relative position is two squares away both vertically and horizontally. If the destination is adjacent to the source, a new piece is created on the empty departure square. Otherwise the piece on the source moves to the destination. After the move, all of the opponent player's pieces adjacent to the destination square are converted to the color of the moving player. Players must move unless no legal move is possible, in which case they must pass.
The board will be altered by having certain squares filled (not playable by either player), the game ends when all squares have been filled or one of the players has no remaining pieces. The player with the most pieces wins.
Play with android AI or play with others over internet.
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players, tablets (up to 13-inch screens so far) as well as Android laptops. A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version that offers even more features.
* local games for 2 players
* SGF viewer, perfect for Go problems and game review
* interface for Android phones, tablets and laptops
* open .sgf and .SGF files directly from many file managers
* import games in SGF files from the web
(compatible with the native browser, Firefox & Chrome)
Additional features offered in the paid version:
* ~80 games preloaded from the famous Kisei Japanese title
(including all games from 2000 until 2013)
* support multiple games per SGF file to easily import
collection of Go games / Go problems at once
* compatibility with Google TV / Android TV
* option to display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* option to control playback using the volume keys
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* option to display board coordinates
* display comments & markups for Go problems (tsumego)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage
(in the "Agora Go" directory)
* English and French translations
* play with trackball on compatible devices
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, Desire Z, Nexus One, HTC One, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S III, S4 & S5, Nexus S, Nexus 5, Xperia Z & Z1
- Asus Transformer, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Xperia Tablet Z, Z1 & Motorola Xoom
- Two players game
- Play against AI
- Review your games
- Show variations in review
This new version is almost a complete rewrite with dramatic improvements in almost every way! If you encounter any problems, PLEASE send me an email. I have done my best to test this release thoroughly, but because of the sheer number of changes, it is hard for me to be certain that everything is stable. Thank you for your patience with this new release!
Known issues and plans: http://goo.gl/2OcU9
NOTE: If the "score" button is unavailable during games, you might be using an old version of GnuGo. Make sure you have the latest GnuGo for WeGoIgo version 1.2 for the scoring functionality to work.
NOTE 2: WeGoIgo hides the magnifying glass for "large" and "extra large" screens. If you would like to have the magnifying glass on your device but don't, send me an email.
For all your Go (aka Igo/Baduk/Weiqi) needs! This is the ad-supported FREE version of my WeGoIgo app. It has all the same features that the paid version does, but may not be updated as quickly or have included problem sets/games that the paid version might.
Play, load, and save games; study games, including auto-play mode; solve Tsumego (Go Problems); review games and add annotations; study Joseki-- all from one app!
* Magnifying glass-style stone placement-- unique on Android. See exactly where you're placing your stone!
* Support for Kogo's Joseki Dictionary-- also unique on Android! Download using the SGF Fetcher under "Tools," then load from the Joseki memory. It's a big file, so the initial load may be sluggish-- please be patient!-- but future loads are near-instant.
* Support for all variety of Tsumego formats. Supports WV (wrong variation) tag described on UliGo, TR (triangle) optionally, and the RIGHT/WRONG tags from goproblems.com. Let me know if I'm missing something!
* Auto-play mode when studying games. Sit back and watch as it gets played! Has five speed settings.
* [NEW] Review games right on your device. Edit comments, add annotations (labels, shapes, even place stones!)
WeGoIgo does not yet come with archive games, Joseki libraries, or Tsumego, but it does include an SGF Fetcher Tool to help automatically download some freely available collections.
WeGoIgo does not have its own built-in computer player, but supports external AI. I have ported GnuGo for use with WeGoIgo, and it is available for FREE on the Market-- just click on the "More from this developer" link.
I don't subscribe to goproblems.com so I don't have access to the full DB for testing, but they should work.
I use this app myself for Go practice, and am just as interested in perfection as you. Please report any problems to me, and I'll do my best to get it fixed!
If you don't like ads, look for WeGoIgo under my other applications. It's only $2.49!
Test your memory and improve your brain power in this addictive new game!
► Play in 3 board sizes(2x2,3x3,4x4) and 3 game-modes(ADD,TIMED,INFINITE)!
► Varying game-play every match, pattern will never be the same and colors always change!
► Play well and be awarded with power-ups to help you complete even more rounds!
► Try to complete random challenges and be awarded with even more power-ups!
► Share your score with friends and social networks to see how well you did compared to others!
► Save your statistics and brag to your friends about your all time high-scores!
Thank you and enjoy playing MMRY!
실시간 프로대국 감상은 물론 실시간 모바일 베팅 등
온라인바둑의 재미를 모바일바둑에 그대로 담았습니다.
짜릿한 베팅과 풍성한 이벤트 혜택까지 모두 누리세요~
[게임 주요 기능]
1. 모바일 베팅 기능 추가
- 언제 어디서나 모바일에 접속해서 자유롭게 베팅
2. 내기대국 기능 추가
- 내기대국의 짜릿함을 모바일 대국에서도 맛보세요.
3. 프로대국 생중계 관전
- 국내 모든 프로기전 및 세계대회 그리고 해외기전까지 실시간 생중계
- 자신의 대국은 물론 프로대국까지 모든 기보를 감상할 수 있습니다.
5. 인공지능(은별) 대국
- 인공지능 대국으로 자신의 기력을 향상시켜 보세요.
- 자신의 주소록 친구에게 엠게임 모바일바둑을 추천할 수 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 금천구 가산동 371-50 에이스하이엔드 3차 6층
짜릿한 돌 하나의 승부 엠게임바둑!
엠게임 바둑 모바일은 엠게임에서 서비스 중인 온라인 바둑를 모바일로 제작한 바둑 게임입니다.
엠게임 바둑의 기능과 컨텐츠롤 담아 모바일 환경에 맞게 구현되어 언제 어디서나 즐길 수 있습니다.
대국 및 관전 서비스를 무료로 즐길 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 바둑의 많은 유저 층으로 원할때 쉽게 대국을 할 수 있습니다.
- 바로대국, 자동대국등으로 당신과 최적의 상대를 찾아 최단 시간에 대국이 매칭 할 수 있습니다.
- 가로모드를 지원하여 어떤 자세에서도 편리하게 대국이 가능합니다.
- 바둑 인공지능 최강자 은별과 인공지능 대국 및 보다 정확한 형세분석 서비스를 이용할 수 있습니다.
*엠게임의 다양한 친구들*
드릴마스터, 캣츠마스터, 컬투맞고, 갓 오브 디펜스(G.O.D), 장기 모바일, 귀혼마당, 경공마스터, 엠큐브, 귀혼 위젯
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 금천구 가산동 371-50 에이스하이엔드 3차 6층
Play Chess against millions of players all over the world.
- Multi-player online gaming experience
- Build up your own profile. Support animated avatar now!
- Rich social features: Chat rooms, private messages, friends, blacklists and more!
- Register one time, login all Cloudroid games!
Play games with over one million players and join Cloudroid online gaming today!
Improving your reading is the fastest way to get stronger at Go, and solving problems is the best way to improve your reading.
* Comes with 497 problems, and you can easily add your own collections.
* Keeps track of % correct and average time on collections so you can track your progress.
* Randomly rotates problems to encourage learning key shapes instead of memorizing problems.
This tactic trainer lets you practice in 3 different modes :
- Solve daily puzzles
- Solve offline puzzle packs
- Use the "Progress" mode to get random problems of your level and know your Elo rating
All puzzles are of a high quality and are guaranteed to have a unique solution. The difficulty ranges from beginner to advanced (2000+ Elo).
Other features :
- A free powerful engine to analyze the puzzles
- Level history
- Bookmark puzzles
- Several board themes
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- A simple and intuitive interface, with no useless stuff, and no weird problems
Keywords : chess puzzles, free problems, trainer, tactic, chess trainer, puzzles free, strategy
Each go problem contains all valid answers and a lot of bad variations, to help you know why you are wrong.
- 6 daily problems (of 3 different levels)
- Progress mode : the difficulty increases or decreases depending on your level
- Simple mode : try to solve all problems in each pack
- Several settings
- The app automatically answers your moves
- Choose your color (black, white, random)
- Browse the solution, or just get a hint
- A book theme (black and white)
*** Supports Mega Millions (new format), Euro Millions, Powerball, KENO, and most national lotteries ! *** (see list below)
Do you know why some days you got 3 numbers and win $100, but the next day it's suddenly worth $400?
There's no magic : some numbers or patterns are more played than others. For example, people like to play their birth dates (numbers between 1 and 31) and popular numbers (like 7 or 13). They also tend to choose the same visual patterns.
As a result, if you play too many of these numbers yourself, you end up sharing your winnings with a lot of players. This is what happens when you won only $100.
This app identifies all of these facts (and even more) to pick numbers that almost nobody will play, so you will have all the winnings for yourself !
But there's more : If you play multiple combinations at once, do you optimize your combinations together?
It's obvious that it's bad to play the same numbers twice in a day : you will not increase your chances of winning.
It's better to pick two different combinations with as few numbers in common as possible.
But it starts to be complicated if you play more than two combinations, especially if you also want to avoid popular numbers or patterns as mentioned before : it may be better to pick the same number twice rather than playing a very bad number that everyone plays.
Only sophisticated algorithms can find which is best in this case. This is exactly what this app do. The result is that you will win money more often !
Other features :
- Displays an accurate score for each ticket to see which ones are good or not
- Several Pro Tips to increase your winnings
- Enter your own tickets and see if they are good or not
- Tune the generator by choosing the quality of the generated numbers
- Include and exclude numbers
- Combinations generated are saved automatically
- Keep screen on (to let you copy the numbers easily)
- 2 themes (dark and white)
Supported lotteries :
- Mega Millions
- Viking lotto
Most US lotteries from :
- Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin
National lotteries :
- UK Lottery, HotPicks (1 to 5), Thunderball
- Australia Gold Lotto, Oz, Powerball, Tattslotto, The Pools, Monday/Wednesday/Saturday Lotto, X Lotto
- Austria Lotto
- Belgium Lotto
- Brazil Dupla Sena, Lotofacil, Mega-Sena, Quina, Timemania
- Bulgaria Toto 2
- Canada Lotto, Lotto Max, Payday
- Ontario 49, Lottario
- Québec 49
- Colombia Baloto
- Denmark Lotto
- Finland Lotto
- France LOTO
- German Loto
- Greece Lotto, Extra 5, Joker
- Hong Kong Toto 49
- Hungaria Hatoslotto, Skandinav Lotto, Otoslotto
- India Playwin Easy Lotto, Super Lotto, Thunderball
- Italy SuperEnalotto, Win For Life
- Ireland Lotto, All or Nothing, Monday Million, SuperEnalotto, Win For Life
- Japan Loto 6
- Malta Super 5
- Mexico Super 5, Chispazo, Melate
- Netherlands Lotto
- New Zealand Lotto, Powerball, Big Wednesday
- Norway Lotto
- Poland Lotto, Mini, Multi Multi
- Portugal Totoloto
- Russia Stoloto (Gosloto) : 6x45, 6x49, 7x49, 5x36
- Singapore Toto
- Slovenia Loto
- South Africa Lotto, Powerball
- Sweden Lotto
- Switzerland Lotto
- Turkey Sans Topu, Sayisal Loto
Tags : Lottery picker, tickets, make money, lottery results, mega millions results, powerball
A free version is available here : http://goo.gl/wynXit
- A database of 20,000 Pro games
- More than 500 Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- Play and observe games online on IGS
- Import your own tsumego problems
- Import your own game database
- SGF Editor to review and edit games
- Play against a bot (GnuGo 3.8)
- Loads Kogo's Joseki Dictionary
- A challenge mode where you have to solve a set of problems in a limited time
- Pattern search
- 3 visual board themes
- 3 different ways to play stones on the board
- Automatically loads .sgf files opened from another apps (like a web browser)
- Prevent device standby while playing or observing games (can be disabled)
- Automatically zoom and rotate problems to use the maximum space on the screen (customizable)
- Review your own game collection (like commented pro games) very easily
- Choose your color in problems (black, white, or random) and change several other settings (almost anything is configurable)
Features to come soon :
- More pro games
It is designed to be easy to read, and to use : long press a cell and a popup will appear to pick your number directly. You also have buttons if you prefer.
Solve puzzles in 4 different levels, unlock achievements and try to be the best on the leaderboards !
Some other features :
- 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
- View your overall progression
- Undo, hints
- Pencil marks
- Highlights errors, selected digit
- A few settings (no endless pages of useless settings)
- If you have a keyboard you can use it
Features to come soon :
- Other kinds of puzzles : Killer Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku (aka Jigsaw Sudoku), ... and maybe Kakuro.
- A free sudoku solver
- Print your puzzles (Android 4.4 and above only)
It can be used for almost all two player games, like Chess, Go game (Weiqi, Baduk), Checkers, Shogi, Othello, Backgammon, ...
No realistic chess clock design : it's kept simple to let you see clearly the player times.
- Handle 7 different time systems (listed below)
- Undo any number of moves
- Sound warnings
- Restore the clock (if you accidentally close it or want to resume it later)
- Edit player times or change settings while playing
- Display the clock vertically or horizontally
- Several text fonts available
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
Time systems available :
- Sudden death
- Sudden death + additional time (for example, 30 min + 15 min after 40 moves)
- Japanese Byo-yomi
- Canadian overtime
Game specific features :
- For Go players : on Canadian overtime, automatically pauses the clock to let you take your stones
Try it now and enjoy this chess clock for free !
NOT recommended for beginners.
- Play on many board sizes (7 to 19)
- Several difficulty levels
- 3 visual board themes
- Multiple settings to tweak the app
- Pachi's strength can vary greatly depending on the power and memory available on your device.
- The games are saved in the "ElyGo" folder of your SD Card. For ElyGo users, the saved games will appear automatically in the app so you can review them easily.
The Pachi project :
Thanks to Chidori for the icon !