Sudoku is a relatively new game. It started in 1970s in America. In 1980s a Japanese magazine officially named this game "Sudoku". It means that there is only one number in each grid. Ever since then, it's getting more and more popular in Japan. Around 2005, it became a worldwide common game, due to the popularity of the Internet.
Sudoku game board contains 81 grids in 9 blocks, made up of 9 rows and 9 columns. The purpose is to put 9 numbers in blank grids and make sure that all 9 numbers in each row, each column and each block are all different.
How to play:
1. Choose a grid.
2. Select one number based on the game rules.
Here are the tips to help you locate answers much quicker:
1. Highlight: when you choose any number on the board, all the same number that has been filled in will be highlighted! Now it becomes easier, right? If you don't want this, you can simply turn it off on the settings page.
2. Hint: When you get stuck, choose a grid and tap on the light bulb in the upper right corner. You will find the answer of that grid will just popup by itself! Please notice: the number of used hint will affect your final score!
Three clears in one level will bring you to the higher difficulty level!
Sudoku Revolution contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Rules.
* Jigsaw Mode: Regions are in arbitrary shape.
* Even-Odd: some cells contain only even digit, others contain only odd digit
* Hyper mode: 4 extra square regions
* X Mode: Each of the Main Diagonals can only contain one occurrence of a number.
* Jigsaw-X Mode: Combination of Jigsaw mode and X mode.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** features ****
- 100 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 3 difficulty levels
- 6 Different Modes
- 4 Modes available for purchase
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Auto-save the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
Collect gold, complete quests and use powerful power-ups and see how far you can run! If the ground gets too hot, you can call on your trusty dinosaur friend and cruise through the air!
• Play against your Facebook friends
• Daily rewards
• Simple swipe control
• Endless and randomized game play
• Complete quests for rewards!
• Challenging and fun
• Highly addictive
• Shield, will block any obstacle!
• Heart, will resurrect you if you die!
• Watch, will slow down speed!
• Magnet, will collect gold!
• Dino Egg, enables you to fly!