ROOT access required.
ONLY INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
See my website for more info.
Tested with HTC Hero 2.1u1
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Not intended to replace the trello app. It supports:
- view basic card information (name, description, spent/estimate per user)
- pin cards to your phone
- open a card in the trello app for things this app doesn't yet do (like adding a comment)
- soon: card timers and the "card s/e bar".
Please note that this app is still in beta. Features are few but stable. Version 1.0 will have card timers and the s/e bar.
Trelloid is a new Android app which packs all the things you love about Trello into your phone or tablet. Getting stuff done wasn’t before that simple or fun as it is now with Trelloid.
- Full support for all your device form factors, like phone, tablet, phablet
- After login & setup you access all your data even without any further internet connection
- Share content fast and easy via Android Beam™
- Filter cards like you are used to it on the web
- Several convenient widgets:
* overview over your notifications or assigned cards
* adding a new card directly from the homescreen
* opening up a predefined board
* extension for the DashClock widget
Trelloid is supported by In-App Purchase. You can extend Trelloid by
* multiple accounts
* markdown editor
* scrum points
With Trelloid you can access your content whenever you want and is kept up-to-date through background synchronization. Short on your mobile data plan? No problem you can anytime disable background sync to save network traffic.
Trelloid is multi-user ready, so you can use different accounts for your professional-, private-, collaboration-, hobby-organization, etc... And the best about it, switching between accounts is amazingly fast and easy.
So don’t hesitate, discover yourself how much more productive you can be with Trelloid.
Sunrise is a free calendar made for Google Calendar, Exchange and iCloud. Sunrise also connects with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Foursquare, TripIt, Todoist, Trello and more to make sure you’re always up to date with all the events happening in your life.
With millions of users around the world, Sunrise is changing the way you manage the places you have to be, the people you want to see and the things you need to do. Whether you’re planning your daily schedule or your next trip around the world, Sunrise makes it easy to keep track of everything in one beautifully designed calendar.
Sunrise also comes with Meet, the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one on the go. Meet is a keyboard that lets you select available time slots in your calendar without leaving the app you’re in and send them to anyone through a simple link. You’ll never schedule meetings any other way.
Sunrise automatically syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your calendar from anywhere. It’s that easy.
Make the most out of your days. We’re here to help.
Want to chat? Email us at email@example.com or say hi on Twitter at @Sunrise.
Punchtime adds powerful time tracking to Trello. The Punchtime app complements the free Punchtime service by letting you track time wherever you are. You can track time either by setting the duration, or by using a timer while you work.
With the app, you can:
- quickly track time on any of your Trello boards
- further categorize your logs using a description, labels and cards
- use a timer while you work
- get easy access to the Punchtime web app to view logs and insights for a board
To log on a card:
- create a card on a Trello board, then add yourself to the card
- in the Punchtime app, select the board
- or, if the board was already selected, pull down to refresh
- tap on Card, and select the card
- optionally: set a description, select other members, set a label
- set a duration, or start a timer – when done, tap the checkmark to save your log
This app requires a free Punchtime account. Learn more and sign up at http://www.punchti.me
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do lists.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Always forget to submit that monthly expense report? Not anymore. Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring due dates. Quickly view and prioritize your to-dos for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any organizational style.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
Stay motivated, focused and productive
Beat procrastination once and for all with the unique gamification feature Todoist Karma. Set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ And much, much more!
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support:
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app:
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
“The task management service of your dreams" - VentureBeat
"Much more than a multiple-project to-do list" - GigaOM
"The task management service I've been longing for" - Techcrunch
The World's Best Task Management App -- Free For You And Your Team.
With an intuitive and elegant interface, Producteev helps you and your team manage projects, tasks and email across your organization for free! Create to-do lists, assign tasks, set due dates and reminders, and get real-time updates on your Android.
- 100% FREE for an unlimited number of users, projects and tasks
- Seamless integration between apps to keep your tasks synced
- Group tasks that allow multiple people to collaborate
- Shortcuts that help you quickly create, schedule and assign tasks
- Filters that allow you to sort and view your tasks in numerous ways
- Integration with Box and Dropbox make it easy to upload and attach files
- Task creation through email
- Push notifications to keep you in the know
For everyone from small teams to large companies, Producteev by Jive is a better way to work. Install the app for your Android today!
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Finally, all your productivity tools are coming together in a single, easy and fun to use app.
In order to achieve this, MindFlux is based on techniques like the Getting Things Done® principle or the Kanban technique and makes extensive use of drag-and-drop.
Whenever something comes to your mind, quickly move it out by creating a note. Once per day, take a moment to revisit your notes and drag them to where they belong - whether they are tasks, events or just pieces of information.
Drag notes and tasks to your calendar or create lists for "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" and watch your tasks follow their natural flow as you get things done.
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Save time by getting quickly a Kanban view of your notes.
--- How it works ? ---
1. CONNECT WITH EVERNOTE
2. CREATE LISTS FROM NOTEBOOKS & TAGS
3. ENJOY THE VIEW
--- Why ? ---
Because we realized that Evernote is a crazy software for managing notes and task but the only thing missing is this Kanban view of notes.
Kanbanote is optimized for Getting Things Done with the The Secret Weapon method.
ScreenSize application allows you to see screen size, resolution, density, current font scale and other device information. Also you will see heights of status bar, action bar or navigation bar if you have on screen navigation buttons. You will see which resources folder your devices is using.
No advertisements, no internet required. Minimal application.
Counts all app starts when launched via this app or via home screen widget.
No need to add/remove shortcuts manually. It will be done automatically.
Home screen widget is available only for new Android devices and sometimes is not quickly refreshing (try adding it once again).
Feedback and rating is welcome.
During the +GDG Vilnius event Hackathon: Google Cloud Messaging for Android, this open source project was created:
The Demo Android application using this GCM4Public service is open here:
This is the Java class which sends GCM message:
To use Google Cloud Messaging for Android you need to register at Google's API console:
This is the Java class responsible for handling GCM messages and registers on GCM4Public server:
Here you can see how device initiates registration on the GCM:
You'll get the project number (aka senderId) and API Key. These two are used in this service to send GCM notifications. And you need to provide it in this form: https://gcm4public.appspot.com/
The service is secure, because only senderId and phones registrationId are stored. The API key is not saved on server and you need to provide it every time you want to send a message to the server.
The senderId is used to filter app's users, so one application would not disturb other's users.
Multiple applications can use this single server: https://gcm4public.appspot.com/
Google App Engine
It's running on Google App Engine so it has some limitations, but I think, it might be running ok for few hundred small apps. If you have tens of thousands users, please fork the project on github and put on your separate Google App Engine account with separate daily limits.
Blog post: http://www.andro.lt/2012/11/google-cloud-messaging-for-android.html
Google Cloud Messaging for Android by Francesco Nerieri:
and get the slides here:
If you want to read more, here is the link on developer.android.com about GCM for Android: