GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to email@example.com
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
It's not limited just to design logos. Create banners, letterheads, posters and basicly anything you'll ever need.
Designapp is the ultimate "design app". It becomes the perfect logo maker & business card maker for someone who needs a brand new logo design for his business, also a great party flyer generator for a person to design flyers for his parties.
DesignApp offers a full design application and tons of design elements;use your creativity!
- More than 10000 royalty-free graphic design elements. (Shapes, badges, icons, logos)
- All design elements are vectors.
- Import your own SVG vector files into designapp and use them with other design materials.
- Over 600 special fonts styles.
- Design a logo for your business with Free & Premium ready-made logo design templates.
- Create your own hand-drawn designs with our "free-drawing" option.
- Publish your designs on designapp.io for free or for a fair price, and make money with your designs.
- Easily save your designs into your account and share them with your friends.
- Also, use our HTML5 vector graphics editor with your browser on your PC. Everything is the same!
Requires root on Android 4.3 and higher.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
This app is a license key only, requeries the Link2SD (free) app and turns it into Plus edition, removes ads and unlocks additional features. You will see "Link2SD Plus" on the title in Link2SD (free) app.
Plus features added
✔ Links internal data directory of apps to SD card
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and causes a security breakdown of app's private files.
✔ Links external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD
**** Note for old Link2SD Plus users ****
Due to a problem with Google Play the package name of the app has changed and published as a new app.
It is the same as the old one, you can continue to use old version. You can reinstall the old version from "Play Store -> My apps -> ALL".
But if you want to or need to install the new one please send me your old order number (transaction id). I'll refund it so you can purchase the new one.
**** Support & Upgrades / Reinstalls ****
● Keep "Link2SD Plus" installed and do not freeze (disable) it.
● Link2SD Plus purchase is per Google account for purchases on Play Store, all upgrades and reinstalls are free.
● You can install Link2SD Plus on any device for free as long as you use the same Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases if you have multiple Google accounts on the device, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).
If you're getting license error
This is reported in the following cases:
● Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, then start Link2SD again
● internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet. It requires a network connection for the first license check. But then you can go offline for a period of time before requiring another license check. Caching is enabled for license check.
● Link2SD Plus is in fact not licensed/order is incomplete/refunded/canceled. Please open your transactions in "wallet.google.com" and check your Link2SD Plus status is "Complete"
● invalid Google account on the device. Google Play apps are bound to the Google account, if you change it, Play Store can't recognize your purchase anymore. Please re-add that Google account back to your device and/or select this account in Google Play Store app (side menu => top right arrow next to your Google account)
● too much requests from apps to Play servers for license check. Please try again later (in 10 minutes)
● (Android 2.x) background data is disabled
To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Link2SD and Link2SD Plus then reboot
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Link2SD and Link2SD Plus from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. (Installing from the APK won't resolve the issue)
4. you may need start/wait a bit/exit Link2SD Plus a few times to reload license state.
5. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play services and reboot
If you're getting “insufficient storage available” error when installing Link2SD Plus even you have enough free space
To resolve this issue:
1. "Clear all app cache" within Link2SD
2. set "install location" to automatic within Link2SD settings and reboot
3. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services and reboot
App adapted to various sizes and screen resolutions, ie it can draw on the screen as a tablet and phone.
In order to remain a free app, it uses advertising.
It just like a mobile market.
☆ If you want to see more content, please click official website：http://www.mobogenie.com/
Bam,mobogenie is a app so amazing,it can help you find anythings you want.
Over 1,200,000 apps and games in the store, you can easiest fetch apps and games you are loking for.
The everyday recommendations will help you discover free top applications, games awesome.
Mobogenie is a suit for android devices, now, that’s began to explored it
1. The editors had fetched and selected a lot of great Applications, games and so on.
2. Mobogenie can help you clean up the mobile phone memory, let your mobile phone to run faster and save battery power.
3. Transfer files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android.
4. Clean up your mobile phone, saving battery power, let your mobile phone faster and more durable.
5. Help you manage your phone's picture, applications.
6. 100% free! All applications and all the games forever free!
7. Support English; Portuguese; Indonesia; Vietnam; Russia; Poland; Italy;French; South;Korea; Thailand; Spanish; Persia; Arabic; hindi, Traditional Chinese.With truly localized high-speed content and features such as one-click downloads, smart and highly intuitive exploration for easy access.
8. A variety of different types of application collection，game collection, let you need not to look for hottest content
9. Download a variety of high quality products, let your mobile phone running more smoothly.
10. Introduce the latest application and games in the first time, let you find the latest applications and games. released software update information in the first time.
11. Mobogenie has the largest quantity of 100% safe and secure high quality localized mobile apps and entertainment resources.
Simplify your life with easy and convenient contact management and group messaging.
Mobogenie is not just a mobile marketing but also a easiest and simplest way to manager you mobile.
Mobogenie lite is a great platform for Android resources, where you can find the best mobile applications, games, as well as various other types of resources. Now it has been promoted in 23 different languages, and owns more than 200,000,000 users around the world.
Good android store to get interesting game, A good store to find the most popular games/Apps, and the apps in Tops are worthy of trying.
It’s not the best market app for Android to search Google Play, but it will be wothy to have it.
Powerful Apps, games! There are so many amazing resources in Mobogenie.
the UI is very clean, there're all kinds of apps\wallpapers you need.
Fabulous platform that you can download plenty of resources include apps, games and wallpapers, best of all I can use it in my own language
Get everything for free and it is the pocket edition.
Its so cool in fact the coolest app, but not perfect.
It’s a best of all apps Give more help, Give more fun
A new homepage interface：quickly find interesting products you want.
Helps clean useless data from your mobiles. Helping you manager your mobile more quickly.
Personalized recommendations: guess You may like
New navigation bar(always on the top)
More information, please click here: www.mobogenie.com
Contact us, please send email to: email@example.com
Join Mobogenie community and beta test Mobogenie：https://plus.google.com/communities/107051382501457940803
Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
GFXBench 3.0 adds advanced OpenGL ES 3-features and new special tests to the popular GFXBench 3D graphics benchmark.
Manhattan test: GPU-intensive OpenGL ES 3 test using advanced API-features for testing the latest high-end mobile devices (Features: multiple render target for deferred rendering, geometry instancing and transform feedback, etc.)
Battery and Stability test: Measures the device’s battery life and performance stability by logging frames-per-second (FPS) and expected battery running while running sustained game-like animations (the T-Rex scene).
Render quality test: Measures the visual fidelity provided by the device in the high-end gaming-like scene
Fully redesigned, multi-lingual, easy-to-use user interface: device comparison within the application by downloading the complete GFXBench database, extensive system information
Please note: The benchmark needs at least 300 MB free space on the device.
You can compare your benchmark results with all the other uploaded results at our website: www.gfxbench.com.
If you need any help, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
Overclock can be harm to your hardware.
Use at your own risk.
Please read this description before installing.
This is a very sensitive program in regard to hardware and kernel. Not a common android app! So you have to check WHAT DEVICES are available.
Fully customed roms are suited own dev's taste.
It breaks the stock hardware driver rules, so this won't work on CM, MIUI, AOxP if they don't use the stock kernel.
Please try to understand what overclocking is before blaming me around here.... PLEASE!!!!
DO RESPECT EACH OTHER PLEASE.
Google app devs can't contact you via Play Store comments. If you have somthing to tell me or ask me, Please send me an email.
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1 with JellyBean are available now!
Check available models and use free version first before you buy.
What is this?
This is for family of Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412), Galaxy S III(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note(Exynos4210), Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S II(Exynos4210), Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S(Hummingbird), Galaxy Player(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) and Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) devices.
You can set maximum CPU frequency of your device on available models EASILY.
This works with STOCK kernel, STOCK rom, many custom kernels and roms. (Not available on CM, MIUI and AOxP) You just need to do rooting.
Galaxy S III(Exynos4412) - Android 2.3/4.0/4.1
Galaxy S II(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy S(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Player(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird) - Android 2.3
Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
See details about available models at here.
Features on Ultimate
- profiles are stored in /sdcard/tegrak/overclock/*.oc
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU clock. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU voltage. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*2x1 and 3x1 home screen widgets
*Set customized frequency (1.0 ~ 2.0 GHz)
*Set customized voltage (750 ~ 1400 mV, OV or UV available)
*Available set last settings on boot automatically.
- Stability checking background service is turned on about 5 minutes every time when you change settings.
- If your device freeze or shutdown while it is running, app will show you popup to apply the last setting on boot.
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Free from Advertisement
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
Features on Free
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*Set cpu max frequency
- Galaxy S: 1.0 ~ 1.3GHz
- Galaxy S II: 1.2 ~ 1.452GHz
- Galaxy Note: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
- Galaxy Tab 7.0+: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
About voltage control
Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note Gingerbread: +-25 step
Galaxy S Froyo: +-25 step
Galaxy S Gingerbread: +-1 step
How to use?
First, click "Load overclock module.
Second, click "CPU max frequency" and choose one frequency from preset options.
You can control more detailed option in "Optimization" menu.
More features will be added :)
See details about available models at here.
If you are using Galaxy S or Galaxy Tab and your device is not in available models
please let me know your device's model number
Please set this option in your kernel config.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
* Please, don't leave 1-star ratings without any comment. Your feedback is very valuable to us!
* 500 levels and more coming!
* Different difficulty levels catering for everybody's taste!
* Colorful high level 3D graphics!
* Deep, relaxing music!
* Comfortable, modifiable controls!
* Google Play integration with leaderboards and achievements!
* Gameplay statistics!
* Excellent quality models and pixel shader lighting!
* 3 types of pipe models!