Breathcount is an application for people with asthma or COPD who are using peak flow meter. To help them keep a record of their condition and manage it.
- Never lose your data. You data will be synced to any device you use.
- Get better. Breathcount will show your condition after you enter your peak flow value as well as display your progress over time.
- Prevent wheezing and coughing. It will warn of your condition decrease in familiar stop light system. Use the daily asthma forecast to avoid provoking symptoms.
- Parent warnings. Your child can use it on its own but you can set up warnings to be sent to your email if peak flow indicates a decrease in your condition.
- Doctor friendly. We have a PDF data export of any period in a familiar peak flow chart format.
- Reminders for PEFM Don't miss a breath into your peak flow meter by setting up custom reminders.
Check out our Asthma Test app to be even better master of your condition.
Up next: Asthma diary for medication.
Breathcount is still in beta. Please let us know if you have any problems with it. In addition to this, let us know what you think and help us make this app better by giving feedback: email@example.com